Author

Topic: NULL - page 197. (Read 456104 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
October 30, 2017, 11:37:21 PM
i'd suggest saving your money for post 6pm HK time dump.

Most likely thursday will be the date of release.

we will see 400k sats very soon.
Activity: 168
October 30, 2017, 11:26:23 PM
They have app at last or no? And what with Visa acreditation? I think they must get Visa approval at first. Without this they cant work
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
October 30, 2017, 08:20:50 PM
The most imprtant goal is the Visa approval for monaco. If they wont get that approval it would be a very very hard hit for this project. Whether they can recover from that is really questionable.
Activity: 382
Merit: 250
October 30, 2017, 05:37:46 PM
There is nearly 20k registered users on the app :0
If I want to have more registered users for my app, I can register more accounts, lol Grin. This app no limits anyone has more accounts. Important, those users have verified their account through KYC or not, I think it can proves real user and fake user Smiley
Activity: 210
October 30, 2017, 03:28:15 PM
There is nearly 20k registered users on the app :0
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
October 30, 2017, 02:04:49 PM
If you put all the previous updates together the whole image which appears is very encouraging and defines the future of MCO. The problem is everyone's main focus is on VISA and little little things are being ignored or skipped completely unnoticed in all this mess and craze for that logo which bound you to some limitations.
Activity: 168
October 30, 2017, 01:35:14 PM
They announcing important news every week... its look like a game  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
October 30, 2017, 01:28:53 PM
hopefully devs can buy tons of big black dildos with their mco 'visas'
Activity: 560
October 30, 2017, 09:43:49 AM
Honestly, I do hold mco and tenx as well...both...but a huge difference between this two is, I have already received my Tenx card...and there are more people with tenx card in their pocket...holding and hoping for the good news for mco

thanks for the post, just ordered my tenx card, i prefere to spend 15$ and get a real card in the next 2 weeks instead of
waiting for postponed news week after week!

Only advantage of tenx card is that they have 'working' product but in my opinion monaco will be better if they can deliver what promised
TenX card is ok but if Monaco will release the card with all the  promised functions and Visa logo..Wink They will be the best. Lets hope and wait a little more
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
October 30, 2017, 08:55:26 AM
Looks interesting! All the best!
Activity: 29
October 30, 2017, 08:54:27 AM
Honestly, I do hold mco and tenx as well...both...but a huge difference between this two is, I have already received my Tenx card...and there are more people with tenx card in their pocket...holding and hoping for the good news for mco

thanks for the post, just ordered my tenx card, i prefere to spend 15$ and get a real card in the next 2 weeks instead of

Only advantage of tenx card is that they have 'working' product but in my opinion monaco will be better if they can deliver what promised

You're right, but there's the IF...again...so, I'll use "IF" as well with:If they do make an announcement, the're good. IF not, they'll miss the train
Activity: 260
October 30, 2017, 08:50:58 AM
I'm waiting for a possible announcement regarding VISA and MCO before to buy it. The price seems stable around 8 dollar for a while even if in the last days it grew a little maybe for some kind of rumors about it. Anyway, nowadays too many debit card born and they have all the same issue regarding license and so on. Personally I prefer TenX because i trust most the team but I always see around for new opportunity, in the end what makes the difference is a functional product

I think so too. Just don't know if I want to invest something now and sell after the news hype...
Activity: 350
October 30, 2017, 08:31:32 AM
Any great news form slack?

no, everyone is waiting for update from Kris - should happen this week

That we want are certainty and clarity, i hope this week they announcement big news about visa approval that we have been waiting for long time. So investors will not dissappoint
Activity: 135
October 30, 2017, 07:28:34 AM
I'm waiting for a possible announcement regarding VISA and MCO before to buy it. The price seems stable around 8 dollar for a while even if in the last days it grew a little maybe for some kind of rumors about it. Anyway, nowadays too many debit card born and they have all the same issue regarding license and so on. Personally I prefer TenX because i trust most the team but I always see around for new opportunity, in the end what makes the difference is a functional product
Activity: 270
Merit: 101
October 30, 2017, 07:18:30 AM

no, everyone is waiting for update from Kris - should happen this week
Activity: 204
Merit: 20
October 30, 2017, 07:11:36 AM

not now - in 1-2 weeks  Cool (maybe) but in the meantime u can enjoy pictures of other working credit cards )))
Activity: 4
October 30, 2017, 06:52:27 AM
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
October 30, 2017, 05:58:38 AM
I don't know if they will... but if they do announce VISA agreement this token will for sure skyrocket to the highest moon even seen.

mass adoption will take sometime but that will be great news for tokens holders
Activity: 22
October 30, 2017, 05:57:20 AM
He said 30th week which implies one of the days of this week. Could be Wednesday...

Everything is delayed of 7-14 DAYS

Why do you say everything is delayed  ? You are talking about the press release and visa approval  ?
I didn't read this
Activity: 270
Merit: 101
October 30, 2017, 05:47:07 AM

Jump to: