Author

Topic: NULL - page 207. (Read 456104 times)

Activity: 227
Merit: 100
October 24, 2017, 12:14:09 AM

So they will post the news by today? Or by this week? it is vague in the Q&A  Huh
Activity: 224
October 23, 2017, 11:59:21 PM
Just count all the promises from MCO team and what they delivered by now? ZERO!!!

I wish all of you investors all the luck and to get Visa deal and go high but I just don't know how you can trust someone that is lying you all the time?

You know that Kris MCO CEO scammed investors in his last company! You can Google it for detail or check this:

https://steemit.com/monaco/@montehansen/beware-of-monaco-visa-ico-s-management

He told you publicly 5+ times that Visa deal will be announced in few days.... and... NOTHING!

He told you that you will get your cards (worthless without Visa) in this month... One more week!

This is not a way to do business!

A lot of competition is here with real project... Let's say this guy have Master Card in their pocket and you can count on it, but they won't announce that before they have it on the paper:

https://steemit.com/stack/@kriptonoob/is-this-next-big-thing-stack-global-payments-crypto-fiat-hybrid-solution

You can see in the history of my post that I was an investor in MCO and was standing on its side after first few lies, but this is really getting all signs of BIG SCAM!

I won't post at MCO topic anymore because I don't hold it but I just wanted to tell you my opinion.

Anyway good luck guys...

According to their own timeline in the whitepaper Stack won't launch crypto until Q3/Q4 2018, I think MCO, TKN and PAY have a huge head start.
Activity: 252
October 23, 2017, 07:27:05 PM
Just count all the promises from MCO team and what they delivered by now? ZERO!!!

I wish all of you investors all the luck and to get Visa deal and go high but I just don't know how you can trust someone that is lying you all the time?

You know that Kris MCO CEO scammed investors in his last company! You can Google it for detail or check this:

He told you publicly 5+ times that Visa deal will be announced in few days.... and... NOTHING!

He told you that you will get your cards (worthless without Visa) in this month... One more week!

A lot of competition is here with real project... Let's say this guy have Master Card in their pocket and you can count on it, but they won't announce that before they have it on the paper:

https://steemit.com/stack/@kriptonoob/is-this-next-big-thing-stack-global-payments-crypto-fiat-hybrid-solution

You can see in the history of my post that I was an investor in MCO and was standing on its side after first few lies, but this is really getting all signs of BIG SCAM!

I won't post at MCO topic anymore because I don't hold it but I just wanted to tell you my opinion.

Anyway good luck guys...

if mco is big scam so why people still keep buying,so many bids on bittrex,binance and etc.logically after all the dev's fails the price has to go down,right?but not up .what's the matter Huh

Buy order nvr determine the future of the coin.
Past week, a coin called MonaCoin experienced 10X value appreciation bcos of being listed in Japanese Exchange.
And eventually , it dropped
This is called trading .
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
October 23, 2017, 07:05:05 PM
I dont see anywhere any news on VISA. Nor when the "anouncement" will be but all i can do is HODL and hope for the best.
Activity: 35
October 23, 2017, 05:04:56 PM
So if the first batch is being shipped in october there was an agreement with Visa?
Activity: 560
October 23, 2017, 04:20:04 PM

Anyway good luck guys...

if mco is big scam so why people still keep buying,so many bids on bittrex,binance and etc.logically after all the dev's fails the price has to go down,right?but not up .what's the matter Huh
Activity: 350
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
October 23, 2017, 03:54:14 PM

Anyway good luck guys...

Activity: 210
October 23, 2017, 11:33:17 AM
Activity: 350
October 23, 2017, 08:41:34 AM
few more days and we can expect alts to flourish..
monaco can reach new height

Alt coin with bright future posible to reach new height after bitcoin hard fork, but for monaco i think it will happend when there is a news about visa approval, because it very necessary in order to monaco card can be used
October 23, 2017, 08:40:32 AM
Everyone is awaiting the update buddy. kris said a small batch of cards would be shipped in October but they are most likley going to be asia only for now. with the EU cards following afterwards
Activity: 34
October 23, 2017, 08:22:13 AM
Hi!

Whats happenning with Monaco Cards?
I'm waiting for more than 1 month now and I see still not aproved?

Any update?
Thanks

So please, any one knows when Monaco Cards will be delivered?
Ty
Activity: 150
Merit: 10
October 23, 2017, 07:10:29 AM
i'm following this project, hope it fly in future. I bought it in my Laptop
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
October 23, 2017, 06:45:09 AM
few more days and we can expect alts to flourish..
monaco can reach new height
Activity: 34
October 23, 2017, 06:39:45 AM
Hi!

Whats happenning with Monaco Cards?
I'm waiting for more than 1 month now and I see still not aproved?

Any update?
Thanks
Activity: 224
October 23, 2017, 06:31:04 AM
Can everybody already order these cards and can anyone tell me about user experiences so far?

No one has received cards yet. I think around 18k people ordered it.

Big wow, 18k people ordered the card already? Is that a verifiable piece of information? How much is the card and can it still be ordered currently? Quite impressive I must say if that is true because there are only so few projects where 18k people know about or are involved with after such a short period of time.

Yes you can still order, although you'll be at the back of the queue. You'll see how many people are ahead of you and how many behind. Cards are free including shipping for now as a promotion!
Activity: 590
HIT the low and HOLD till moon
October 23, 2017, 06:28:11 AM
Can everybody already order these cards and can anyone tell me about user experiences so far?

Big wow, 18k people ordered the card already? Is that a verifiable piece of information? How much is the card and can it still be ordered currently? Quite impressive I must say if that is true because there are only so few projects where 18k people know about or are involved with after such a short period of time.

I've seen this number increasing day by day. It is true for sure
Activity: 668
Merit: 257
October 23, 2017, 06:25:51 AM

Activity: 68
October 23, 2017, 05:54:54 AM
nice and stylish concept, do you have any competitors?
Activity: 252
October 23, 2017, 05:45:49 AM
So how long does it take to proof read a language change on the announcement then? Onto the 6th day now

Forever....
October 23, 2017, 05:43:00 AM
So how long does it take to proof read a language change on the announcement then? Onto the 6th day now
Jump to: