Author

Topic: NULL - page 206. (Read 456104 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
October 24, 2017, 09:53:00 AM
lol...sigh, all the noobs/bagholders praying for their MCO to pump again.  you better pray very hard cos this vaporware shit isn't going anywhere.
keep waiting for the 'releases'  Roll Eyes
Shame a legendary member has to resort to fud lmao. What you have here is all the patient post teenage holders. We understand the time it takes to create what MCO are achieving. Your tag states legendary but really your a still newbie minded :-)

He is still interested in the Project and waiting for the news. Otherwise he wouldn't be here. )
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
October 24, 2017, 09:27:41 AM
lol...sigh, all the noobs/bagholders praying for their MCO to pump again.  you better pray very hard cos this vaporware shit isn't going anywhere.
Shame a legendary member has to resort to fud lmao. What you have here is all the patient post teenage holders. We understand the time it takes to create what MCO are achieving. Your tag states legendary but really your a still newbie minded :-)
Activity: 532
Merit: 254
October 24, 2017, 09:10:56 AM
After reading carefully updates shared up I am much more confident now that Monaco is going to da moon in future...
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
October 24, 2017, 09:01:34 AM
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
October 24, 2017, 08:56:56 AM

So they will post the news by today? Or by this week? it is vague in the Q&A  Huh

Hey refused to give a specific time, or a prediction, a wise choice given how this news is being delayed for almost 2 months now despite many promises and "confidence".

As long as it is good news, I don't mind waiting a couple more days! Problem is that there is no guarantee it will be good news. Perhaps the wording in the media release relates to a major issue, we just don't know.

All that can be done is hold and wait for the news.
If you are waiting the good news for Monaco, I will choose technical analysic, hehe.
I still waiting some signals for this coin, if I checked and know some whales try to buy this coin at current price, I will not hesitate to buy a little of MCO token to enjoy profits with them Cool
Activity: 270
Merit: 101
October 24, 2017, 08:52:23 AM
Yes the coin looks promising but the announcements timings have taken a beating since last couple of times so the future depends on how good the developers communicate as there does not seem to be any sort of proper connect with the investors at the moment. Hope the dev 2 comes out this week as all of us have waited patiently

regards
Balaji

Dev update 2(focused on product features) will come out next week. This week we should get press release
Activity: 83
October 24, 2017, 08:40:08 AM
Yes the coin looks promising but the announcements timings have taken a beating since last couple of times so the future depends on how good the developers communicate as there does not seem to be any sort of proper connect with the investors at the moment. Hope the dev 2 comes out this week as all of us have waited patiently

regards
Balaji
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
October 24, 2017, 08:32:31 AM
My trading journey with Monaco is working fantastic as long as there is no clear update to clear the whole situation your chances to make money will remain high through trading. This is situation which is being used by many people who are moving this market particularly.
October 24, 2017, 07:56:37 AM
MCO has been added to the korean exchange upbit! with a Fiat / MCO pair aswell

https://upbit.com/exchange?code=CRIX.UPBIT.BTC-MCO
https://upbit.com/exchange?code=CRIX.UPBIT.KRW-MCO

Maybe the 1st signs of the asia roll out Huh

Am I right to understand that this exchange is directly correlated with Bittrex (it is Korean Bittrex de facto)?

Yeah i think so the Bittrex logo is on their exchange site
Activity: 85
October 24, 2017, 07:48:06 AM

Am I right to understand that this exchange is directly correlated with Bittrex (it is Korean Bittrex de facto)?
October 24, 2017, 07:27:33 AM

Activity: 350
October 24, 2017, 07:05:42 AM
Already night at HKG. So there is no news again by today?  Huh

If delayed again it will make investors disappointed dan worry about the future of this project. We just need certainty and clarity, when the news about visa will announcement to us
Activity: 227
October 24, 2017, 05:53:54 AM
Already night at HKG. So there is no news again by today?  Huh
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
October 24, 2017, 04:58:31 AM
When they couldn't promise any exact date, it means the request for approval could be rejected.
The uncertainty is there .
One sign might sound simple, but it is nt as simple as you think it is..
It might need to go thru several layers of inspection and discussion before the decision is made.
If it happened to be a negative news, MCO will go bc to USD5M market cap.
I dont think you will be getting any positive news this year.
So, only invest what you can afford to lose

You are absolutely right, we will not know before the News.
Good thing is, there is no "buy the rumour, sell the news" pump and dump.

If you deal with the US and their "hire&fire" mentality, i think signing off important paperwork might take time, because everybody is afraid to make a mistake.
Even if it is the exact copy, they will re-read and re-check from scratch again. But in general rejecting goes quicker than signing ... so it is a good sign Wink

The only thing i do not get is, why was there a last minute amendment in the first place...

Lets wait and see ...
Activity: 252
October 24, 2017, 04:51:15 AM
When they couldn't promise any exact date, it means the request for approval could be rejected.
The uncertainty is there .
One sign might sound simple, but it is nt as simple as you think it is..
It might need to go thru several layers of inspection and discussion before the decision is made.
If it happened to be a negative news, MCO will go bc to USD5M market cap.
I dont think you will be getting any positive news this year.
So, only invest what you can afford to lose
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
October 24, 2017, 03:36:51 AM
Everyone is awaiting the update buddy. kris said a small batch of cards would be shipped in October but they are most likley going to be asia only for now. with the EU cards following afterwards

With this delay, I don't think it'll be shipped before December..

As long as it is shipped sometime in the future i am ok with buying Xmas Presents 2018 with it ... e.g. a car Wink
Activity: 81
Merit: 6
October 24, 2017, 02:05:38 AM
Everyone is awaiting the update buddy. kris said a small batch of cards would be shipped in October but they are most likley going to be asia only for now. with the EU cards following afterwards

With this delay, I don't think it'll be shipped before December..
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
October 24, 2017, 01:59:43 AM

So they will post the news by today? Or by this week? it is vague in the Q&A  Huh

Hey refused to give a specific time, or a prediction, a wise choice given how this news is being delayed for almost 2 months now despite many promises and "confidence".

As long as it is good news, I don't mind waiting a couple more days! Problem is that there is no guarantee it will be good news. Perhaps the wording in the media release relates to a major issue, we just don't know.

All that can be done is hold and wait for the news.
Activity: 227
October 24, 2017, 01:47:04 AM

have you look at the Q&A? They say in this week. But yesterday they say it is impossible to announce yesterday because it is night already in hongkong. And he says the best time is when europe wake up and asia still going on.

Which means, either today, or this week. But not quite sure since it is only my understanding after reading Q&A, anyone can interpret something from that Q&A?
Activity: 224
October 24, 2017, 01:23:25 AM

Jump to: