Author

Topic: NULL - page 208. (Read 456104 times)

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
October 23, 2017, 03:58:17 AM
Q&A in Slack? Why not make live Q&A on Youtube, like it making other project?

This is nice suggestion as more and more project are already quitting slack. It remained just favorite place for scammers and phishers. Holding a Q & A session on YouTube type platform will reach at wider people and it will be available for many people. Anyway recorded version will be needed to upload then why not from start to use it?
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
October 22, 2017, 05:12:37 PM
I think the price of the MCO is really low now and you should invest as soon as the BTC market is stable since it had a price of 0.006 and is now 0.0014, the price has dropped a lot and we should hold the MCO
It is around €6.8 which is pretty higher than ICO average value. I cannot agree with your assumption.
People is waiting for days for a big hype eventually postponed for translation problems.
There is something wrong in this situation.
I've sold 50% of my asset in order to get back what I've invested (and something more) but currently have no hope to get any "exciting" news from this group of unprofessional (and I don't want to say anything more) people.

Really confused and disappointed.

Dont worry
It will drop hard soon as more ppl will opt for BTC for free BTG .
Might reach new ATL .
All in the matter of time.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
woot
October 22, 2017, 03:41:01 PM
I think the price of the MCO is really low now and you should invest as soon as the BTC market is stable since it had a price of 0.006 and is now 0.0014, the price has dropped a lot and we should hold the MCO
It is around €6.8 which is pretty higher than ICO average value. I cannot agree with your assumption.
People is waiting for days for a big hype eventually postponed for translation problems.
There is something wrong in this situation.
I've sold 50% of my asset in order to get back what I've invested (and something more) but currently have no hope to get any "exciting" news from this group of unprofessional (and I don't want to say anything more) people.

Really confused and disappointed.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
October 22, 2017, 01:33:31 PM

We hear that everymonth...
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
October 22, 2017, 11:28:32 AM
Q&A in Slack? Why not make live Q&A on Youtube, like it making other project?
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
October 22, 2017, 10:47:48 AM
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
October 22, 2017, 10:44:41 AM
I’m longing for a black card and an additional announcement, but how long do I wait... Embarrassed
October 22, 2017, 10:40:02 AM
I just sold and got off MCO some days ago. Really disappointing.

Dont buy until they got some solid news .
Dont even fall for so called dev update again .
A bit of profit still sounds better than a heavy loss
Motherf*cker Kris.
Activity: 350
October 22, 2017, 05:24:02 AM
thank the heavens for a project like monaco. people have traded out and in furiously, but the hodlers will be rewarded.. very soon

They are furious because monaco until now no announcement about visa approval, monaco always delayed it, and there is no certainty and clarity about visa approval
October 22, 2017, 04:53:40 AM
http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=591637IMG8038.jpg

I've read about this whole story before and watched the CEO Q/A on Youtube. I understood Ensogo's business model was already failing, and that shit can happen. I'm totally ok with this. But there's still some part of the story that were never honestly addressed.

Yes they did ghosted their customers. Yes they did left a whole lot of people in the dark. Yes they did fucked a whole bunch of shoppers who were waiting for a refund that never happened.

Now please read the image linked above, especially the last line in yellow. I give it to you, the last answer these poor people got :

"communications will be made in the coming days"

Does that sound familiar to you ?

I really feel terrorized about this. This is why I will not buy before the announcement. With the actual product being delivered. Because we have nothing but missed deadlines, and a CEO which is obviously not telling the truth about what's going on behind the curtain. Keep in mind these people already got 25M via the ICO. If that's a scam, they don't need to dump any token.

So my final advice will be : WAIT AND SEE

Never risk more than you can afford to lose. When I'm reading about so much people having 100% of their portfolio in MCO... this got a name : gambling addiction. And it is serious. Don't hurt your family, don't hurt yourself.

This is definitely not a safe investment.

Absolutely, you are a very observing type of trader.
All MCO investors will be ended up soon like EnSoGo's items buyer....
Kris nvr change much ....
Vy unprofessional.
The pump u r observing now is a mere play from a various group trying to up the price and sell high and walk away.
Can drop to 0.0012 again in no time.
Activity: 154
October 22, 2017, 02:12:23 AM
thank the heavens for a project like monaco. people have traded out and in furiously, but the hodlers will be rewarded.. very soon
October 21, 2017, 06:52:17 PM
Keep HODL guys!!!   Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
We can not stop panic seller and someone want to dump the price of Monaco token lol Cheesy. Take advantage the rumor of Bitcoin and dump the price of Monaco token, a great strategy and almost traders need to accept that.

I agree with you, all peoples now still pay attention to bitcoin. If you all still believe with monaco maybe can take advantage with this situation by buying at lower price
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
October 21, 2017, 04:47:46 PM
We can not stop panic seller and someone want to dump the price of Monaco token lol Cheesy. Take advantage the rumor of Bitcoin and dump the price of Monaco token, a great strategy and almost traders need to accept that.

Monaco token not an exception. This is the case with all assets. Maybe someday it will change, but now the dominance of bitcoin will increase.
Activity: 749
Merit: 503
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
October 21, 2017, 11:16:05 AM
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
October 21, 2017, 10:12:01 AM

I have read and if i am not wrong, i can't find a good news about visa approval on that Q&A. If monaco card not approval by visa as soon as,  then other similar project will defeat this project
so the dev should work hard to make monacro card be approved by visa as soon as!
October 21, 2017, 09:19:53 AM

I have read and if i am not wrong, i can't find a good news about visa approval on that Q&A. If monaco card not approval by visa as soon as,  then other similar project will defeat this project
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
October 21, 2017, 08:48:35 AM
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
October 21, 2017, 07:52:57 AM
There are more than one reason to keep holding as time by itself is hard for cryptomarkets and MCO has slipped down as well. I am not complaining where I bought but selling at loss isn't option for me. I will remain in game to see where it takes me. Lot of people's interest is still pretty alive in the project.
October 21, 2017, 07:35:18 AM
I am nt supposed to say this .
But if any of you interested with a new coin with great team, working products, and already got an app even before their ICO ended, go for Everex.
Currently the trading is very dull, but their collaboration with other remittance based providers are becoming strongers and stronger.
I invested 12BTC on this coin as the cap can shoot up to 150M anytime from 17M now
That might happen once thei got listed in major exchange such as Bittrex

I thought everex is hacked.   Huh

Nope, that was just a rumour.
If not, all the sell order in the exchanges wpuld hv been filled up
Only drawbacks is it is nt in any major exchanges
Activity: 227
October 21, 2017, 06:51:32 AM
I am nt supposed to say this .
But if any of you interested with a new coin with great team, working products, and already got an app even before their ICO ended, go for Everex.
Currently the trading is very dull, but their collaboration with other remittance based providers are becoming strongers and stronger.
I invested 12BTC on this coin as the cap can shoot up to 150M anytime from 17M now
That might happen once thei got listed in major exchange such as Bittrex

I thought everex is hacked.   Huh
Jump to: