Author

Topic: NULL - page 205. (Read 456104 times)

Activity: 590
Merit: 100
HIT the low and HOLD till moon
October 25, 2017, 03:25:50 AM
Visa deal seems already done, we are waiting for press release that could be today, or in 7-14 DAYS
Activity: 350
October 25, 2017, 02:42:17 AM
so the VISA partnership , what happened to it? Any new rumor?

No anything news about visa approval. Some days ago the team delayed something news and i don't know exactly that news about what, but everyone here expected that news about visa approval but unfortunatelly that news not released yet
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
October 25, 2017, 01:16:45 AM
How long does it take to deliver the monaco card in Asia location?

Keep in mind it also depends on where in Asia you are. So they're targeting areas like Japan but if you're in SE Asia, or if you count Australia, you're possibly talking about different rollout times.

Can everybody order a card? How much are those cards?

The cards don't exactly 'cost' anything. You'll see on the Monaco website that you can get different cards depending on how much MCO you have. The more MCO, the better the card, but you don't 'spend' the MCO, it just gets locked for six months.

The most popular card looks to be the 50 MCO Ruby card, but there is also one that doesn't need any MCO (but you don't get cashback on purchases, as an example).

In terms of my comments on the rollout - most of this content can be found here (on Japan being major part of rollout etc): https://www.reddit.com/r/MonacoCard/comments/77mgyo/kris_came_into_the_slack_channel_today_for_a_qa/

So here is the relevant Q&A input:

Q: is Australia regarded as part of Asia for your rollout?
A: we will have a separate issuer relationship for Au - please stay tuned for an update on this - high priority market in Asia, as is Japan

Activity: 271
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance
October 24, 2017, 11:20:18 PM

Keep in mind it also depends on where in Asia you are. So they're targeting areas like Japan but if you're in SE Asia, or if you count Australia, you're possibly talking about different rollout times.

Can everybody order a card? How much are those cards?
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
October 24, 2017, 11:16:31 PM

Activity: 252
October 24, 2017, 09:22:21 PM
The increase we are seeing right now is due to decrease in BTC value...
All altcoins charts r positive in Bittrex .
The best decision to be to sell at ard 0.0016- 0.0017
And wait for a dip down.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
October 24, 2017, 07:12:51 PM
I want to share some thoughts with you guys.  A couple of quotes / charts.

"Consider the potential:

There is currently $200 trillion in cash, money and precious metals used as currencies in the world. Meanwhile, there’s only $200 billion in cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies are eventually replacing traditional currencies."

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-23/are-cryptocurrencies-inflationary

So currently Bitcoin is 1000 times smaller than all currencies.  But....that's only 10 double ups to where Bitcoin can replace all the money in the world.  So...how long is 10 double-ups gonna take?

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-23/are-cryptocurrencies-inflationarywww.zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-23/gold-bitcoin-and-metcalfe’s-law

Not long.  And somebody is gonna have to interface Bitcoin with fiat currencies to make this transition.  This says HODL MCO to me.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
October 24, 2017, 05:17:47 PM
Yes =D Lol

"Japan will find another Monacoin and pump it" hahaha
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
October 24, 2017, 05:14:11 PM
so the VISA partnership , what happened to it? Any new rumor?
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
October 24, 2017, 04:39:09 PM
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Healing Galing
October 24, 2017, 02:54:41 PM
Altcoins price is slowly recoving after the Bitcoin Gold Fork. We still have to wait after the Segwit 2x. And after that, we'll see how Bitcoin performs and how altcoins will react to the market. BTC dominance is up 56%. Last time it was at 46. Expect BTC dominance to go low these upcoming weeks.
Activity: 737
Merit: 500
October 24, 2017, 02:45:04 PM
lol...sigh, all the noobs/bagholders praying for their MCO to pump again.  you better pray very hard cos this vaporware shit isn't going anywhere.
keep waiting for the 'releases'  Roll Eyes
Shame a legendary member has to resort to fud lmao. What you have here is all the patient post teenage holders. We understand the time it takes to create what MCO are achieving. Your tag states legendary but really your a still newbie minded :-)

He is still interested in the Project and waiting for the news. Otherwise he wouldn't be here. )
This is true he does keep coming back. he hides his love hate relationship with MCO behind fud  Cheesy
Honestly I think we can ignore the amount of Monaco token in our balance and research other chances.
Wait the "releases" while there is no information or confirm the price of Monaco token will bounce in that time.
Do you think it like you are despair and wait?
Activity: 210
October 24, 2017, 02:03:02 PM
All tokens going down now.. But Monaco growing... and without news, working product etc. I have only 1 question: how and why?
Thats 2 questions. I guess people realise ita been at the floor for a while and can be patient for the project progress. Alot of the short term holders dumped out so theres only really solid investors left i guess.
Activity: 168
October 24, 2017, 01:31:30 PM
All tokens going down now.. But Monaco growing... and without news, working product etc. I have only 1 question: how and why?
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
October 24, 2017, 11:38:22 AM
I do not care about the uproar here, the most important thing for MCO holders is profit and profit, I want to get the price $ 22 not $ 8, what is your solutions?
I agree we are all here to make a fast buck but thats not why crypto was invented. forget the $ its BTC you want. You have to think 1-2-3-4-5 years not when the next update is out so you can make more paper crap.

Agree, we are here to get and find the best solution to makes MCO skyrocket, we must unite for example give idea and input for team.
October 24, 2017, 10:29:23 AM
I do not care about the uproar here, the most important thing for MCO holders is profit and profit, I want to get the price $ 22 not $ 8, what is your solutions?
I agree we are all here to make a fast buck but thats not why crypto was invented. forget the $ its BTC you want. You have to think 1-2-3-4-5 years not when the next update is out so you can make more paper crap.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
October 24, 2017, 10:26:09 AM
October 24, 2017, 10:23:05 AM
lol...sigh, all the noobs/bagholders praying for their MCO to pump again.  you better pray very hard cos this vaporware shit isn't going anywhere.
Shame a legendary member has to resort to fud lmao. What you have here is all the patient post teenage holders. We understand the time it takes to create what MCO are achieving. Your tag states legendary but really your a still newbie minded :-)

lmao it's called truth, sorry you can't handle it (regardless of legendary member or not).
enjoy trading something that is crap though, i mean sure swings for btc but keep dreaming for releases and moon is all i'm saying.

But you cannot guarantee what you are saying is the truth. Theres more chance of something happening than your statement coming true. Ill requote you when mco "eventually" release something lol
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
October 24, 2017, 10:12:24 AM

lmao it's called truth, sorry you can't handle it (regardless of legendary member or not).
enjoy trading something that is crap though, i mean sure swings for btc but keep dreaming for releases and moon is all i'm saying.
October 24, 2017, 10:10:52 AM

He is still interested in the Project and waiting for the news. Otherwise he wouldn't be here. )
This is true he does keep coming back. he hides his love hate relationship with MCO behind fud  Cheesy
Jump to: