Author

Topic: NULL - page 213. (Read 456104 times)

Activity: 227
Merit: 100
October 19, 2017, 01:49:04 PM
2 days without announcement that they promise. Cheesy

MCO will crash immediatly. stay tune guys. Cheesy
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
October 19, 2017, 01:36:47 PM
Iwe moved toooooo EBTC!
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
October 19, 2017, 12:41:27 PM
Anyone have any idea about the 3 partners and who they would be? I know he mentioned Wirecard so I would assume that's one - any idea on the other two?
Activity: 122
October 19, 2017, 12:17:46 PM
If they don't get visa approval, they can give a try to mastercard. Most prepaid cards are approved by mastercard anyway.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Healing Galing
October 19, 2017, 12:11:31 PM
Cant wait to hear the news announced on twitter. Could Monaco pass by TenX? Smiley Maybe if this news are winner

It's possible if monaco has great news about visa approval. If not it will be difficult for monaco to surpassed not only tenx but also other similar project
It is possible for monaco to have that kind of approval. Every altcoin you can see on coinmarketcap right now is in its bargain price due to upcoming Bitcoin fork.
Activity: 350
October 19, 2017, 11:11:16 AM
Cant wait to hear the news announced on twitter. Could Monaco pass by TenX? Smiley Maybe if this news are winner

It's possible if monaco has great news about visa approval. If not it will be difficult for monaco to surpassed not only tenx but also other similar project
Activity: 77
October 19, 2017, 11:10:01 AM
The news is.....there is no news.
Activity: 96
October 19, 2017, 10:36:28 AM
Activity: 227
October 19, 2017, 10:13:02 AM
In my opinion this would not be delayed for some minor update so I will keep hodling
Im pissed off like everyone else. But in kris comment yesterday. "Partner approval" caught my eye more than anything. Something big is coming because any small project wouldnt need partners approvals for a press release. So the "partner" wants to see that everything is correct so not to damage their reputation by some badly written press release. Who do you think the partner is? Im holding still lol

😂😂😂😂
That means they yet to get VISA approval, dumbass...
U think one signature will take few days to go thru?
Few months at least 
Dumbass?? bit harsh. if i remember rightly your the dumbass that over invested in something and lost 15 bitcoins?

Yup, I used to be a dumbass
But that 15BTC lost was a half of profit I gt frm MCO when it went up to 600sats.
Remember I am here since the ICO days...
Kept holding strong even when the great Fudster, JollyGood was busy telling the facts of Kris's background .
Now, you can choose either to be the same dumbass like what I used to be before or move out nw .
The pump u guys are creating, the more tokens he will unload from his 68.92% account.
Cool lesson learned on your part then, Dont be greedy. dude im not overley invested here i hold a few. I was just pointing out that what kris said could have more meaning than just "its late"

U can hold a few
But dont go for thousand of MCOs.
That guy doesn't worth all this waiting.

Mco is just my side bitch. Kmd and Btc are my crypto wives there the only ones i wait for Smiley

I also hold only few monaco coin, not much because to avoid big loss. There is no certainty about this coin such as visa approval that we are waiting for long time, that's why monaco price down

another thing is bitcoin fork is upahead. so this will bring price of mco more to the abyss. SAD!!
Activity: 350
October 19, 2017, 10:08:18 AM
In my opinion this would not be delayed for some minor update so I will keep hodling
Im pissed off like everyone else. But in kris comment yesterday. "Partner approval" caught my eye more than anything. Something big is coming because any small project wouldnt need partners approvals for a press release. So the "partner" wants to see that everything is correct so not to damage their reputation by some badly written press release. Who do you think the partner is? Im holding still lol

😂😂😂😂
Few months at least 
Dumbass?? bit harsh. if i remember rightly your the dumbass that over invested in something and lost 15 bitcoins?

But that 15BTC lost was a half of profit I gt frm MCO when it went up to 600sats.
Kept holding strong even when the great Fudster, JollyGood was busy telling the facts of Kris's background .
Now, you can choose either to be the same dumbass like what I used to be before or move out nw .
The pump u guys are creating, the more tokens he will unload from his 68.92% account.
Cool lesson learned on your part then, Dont be greedy. dude im not overley invested here i hold a few. I was just pointing out that what kris said could have more meaning than just "its late"

U can hold a few

Mco is just my side bitch. Kmd and Btc are my crypto wives there the only ones i wait for Smiley

I also hold only few monaco coin, not much because to avoid big loss. There is no certainty about this coin such as visa approval that we are waiting for long time, that's why monaco price down
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
October 19, 2017, 09:56:29 AM
Anyway, my time with MCO is over yday.
Goodluck for all of you.

I am very thankful also of MCO, I got some profit on trading. It pump too much that I got during the cheaper price. Happy that I unload during the pump. Good Luck to all traders and supporters.
Activity: 63
October 19, 2017, 09:46:02 AM
Goodluck for all of you.

bye have great time.
Activity: 252
October 19, 2017, 09:42:03 AM
Goodluck for all of you.
Activity: 210
October 19, 2017, 09:37:07 AM

😂😂😂😂
Few months at least 

U can hold a few

October 19, 2017, 09:36:14 AM

😂😂😂😂
Few months at least 

U can hold a few
October 19, 2017, 09:29:56 AM

😂😂😂😂
Few months at least 

Activity: 67
October 19, 2017, 09:27:15 AM

😂😂😂😂
Few months at least 

Hahahaha! Burn!
October 19, 2017, 09:27:01 AM

😂😂😂😂
Few months at least 

Activity: 63
October 19, 2017, 09:23:14 AM

😂😂😂😂
Few months at least 

i agree with digital ninja
October 19, 2017, 09:21:10 AM

😂😂😂😂
Few months at least 
Jump to: