Author

Topic: NULL - page 216. (Read 456104 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
October 19, 2017, 02:01:01 AM
MCO devs make everyone tired. I want to talk i very disappointed about them Huh Huh Huh

I think so...

I think so, hope they will as soon as possible to announcement something good or if not, investor will leave this project and invest to other similar project
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
October 19, 2017, 01:58:28 AM
Something wrong with Monaco team's update. I hope they will not delay it !

they shouldn't give any deadlines next time. Just make announcement. Really tired of looking at screens.

There are people on the slack that didn't sleep whole night.

From slack:
@kris we are coordinating a press release with parties in 3 different timezones - even a small language change requires some turnaround time - this is all just about comms now

What time is it?

IT IS TIME TO CRASH!! WHERE ARE YOU DUDE?? YOU ARE THE ONE WHO SO SURE THEY WILL UPDATE YESTERDAY!! YES, IT WAS YESTERDAY!! NO NEWS!! You keep telling people to wait for an hour, AND ANOTHER HOUR, AND MAYBE 2!! YOU LIER!!

by looking at some of the recent posts it looks like people think there is only 5 hr in a day Cheesy

YEAH!! IT IS 40 HOURS A DAY YOU THINK NEWBIES?? NOW, WHERE ARE THE NEWS?? Cheesy

Still time left devs... Its almost 6pm on Howland and Baker Island on Oct 18th 2017 as they are -12 UTC. That means you have 6 hours left! Even if those islands are uninhabited...
https://www.worldtimezone.com/utc/utc-1200.html
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UTC%E2%88%9212:00
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
October 18, 2017, 11:45:00 PM
MCO devs make everyone tired. I want to talk i very disappointed about them Huh Huh Huh

I think so...
Activity: 252
October 18, 2017, 11:39:21 PM
Seems like Kris is proving that he is still the very same person that brought a big loss to his previous company.
With this attitude, he is aint going anywhere
Activity: 82
October 18, 2017, 10:40:50 PM
MCO devs make everyone tired. I want to say i very disappointed about them Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 14
October 18, 2017, 10:33:07 PM
Sorry, guys.
I am out of this as well.
They dont even bother to update on their main MCO twitter account
Lets create a pledge on Change.Org to charge MCO with SEC

Bro, what was I telling you weeks ago. I told you this coin won’t fly and if it does it’s for the wrong reasons. No one in crypto ever compares their price with USD, compare it with satoshis and by the looks it’s even lower when I was warning you.
Activity: 227
October 18, 2017, 10:32:30 PM
Something wrong with Monaco team's update. I hope they will not delay it !

they shouldn't give any deadlines next time. Just make announcement. Really tired of looking at screens.

There are people on the slack that didn't sleep whole night.

From slack:
@kris we are coordinating a press release with parties in 3 different timezones - even a small language change requires some turnaround time - this is all just about comms now

What time is it?

IT IS TIME TO CRASH!! WHERE ARE YOU DUDE?? YOU ARE THE ONE WHO SO SURE THEY WILL UPDATE YESTERDAY!! YES, IT WAS YESTERDAY!! NO NEWS!! You keep telling people to wait for an hour, AND ANOTHER HOUR, AND MAYBE 2!! YOU LIER!!

by looking at some of the recent posts it looks like people think there is only 5 hr in a day Cheesy

YEAH!! IT IS 40 HOURS A DAY YOU THINK NEWBIES?? NOW, WHERE ARE THE NEWS?? Cheesy
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 18, 2017, 09:32:35 PM
Really Nice price to buy dammitt.. but have no free ether or btc around to get some. Angry Angry Angry Grin Grin
MCO coin was drop deeply from about $25 to now $7, so i think this is the best oportunity to buy this coin because some people here said that there is great news on 18th october i hope it's true so mco price can recovery back to $25

I was lucky and bought at right moment when it went quickly around 6.80 usd.. than went up back..so i was lucky to buy then. Grin

Your are real luck is that you bought before 18th news. few dollars don't play big role when it reaches over $35 soon.

Let's hope it does and that we get the news today.
I expect even higher value than 35.. should go around 50.
all of us hope it can have higher value.but we don't know how much it can reach.we only expect it can make us satisfied.
Activity: 392
October 18, 2017, 09:09:52 PM
Really Nice price to buy dammitt.. but have no free ether or btc around to get some. Angry Angry Angry Grin Grin
MCO coin was drop deeply from about $25 to now $7, so i think this is the best oportunity to buy this coin because some people here said that there is great news on 18th october i hope it's true so mco price can recovery back to $25

I was lucky and bought at right moment when it went quickly around 6.80 usd.. than went up back..so i was lucky to buy then. Grin

Your are real luck is that you bought before 18th news. few dollars don't play big role when it reaches over $35 soon.

Let's hope it does and that we get the news today.
I expect even higher value than 35.. should go around 50.
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
October 18, 2017, 09:03:47 PM
Sorry, guys.
at the moment its the only thing we can do, exit and leave them find it out, having a high expectations of 18th i see they cant deliver although i stil hope i can have my monaco paying card

I've got too much fomo - if I sell it will moon, but if I keep it will tank! Smiley
Activity: 117
Merit: 11
October 18, 2017, 08:59:26 PM
Sorry, guys.
at the moment its the only thing we can do, exit and leave them find it out, having a high expectations of 18th i see they cant deliver although i stil hope i can have my monaco paying card
Activity: 252
October 18, 2017, 08:46:38 PM
Sorry, guys.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
October 18, 2017, 06:36:46 PM
Damm.. this devs only manipulating with fake news and promising. They will earning money every month by this fake news?
Where is cards?
Activity: 350
October 18, 2017, 06:36:18 PM
I don't know what is purpose of this card if monaco still not get approval yet from visa, because they said on monaco website that monaco card can be use to withdrawal money from ATM
Activity: 101
October 18, 2017, 05:59:32 PM
We need big dip, see ya on 1USD Smiley.
October 18, 2017, 05:54:07 PM
just been shown this by a friend. no idea if true or not but seems another delay as usual  https://twitter.com/NaijaCrypt0/status/920647357301252096?s=08

Nice to see they are keeping their social media channels like Facebook/Twitter updated so people know what's going on.

Wait wait. It is one of the communities which is in social media. NOT Monaco!! they remain silent in both of facebook and twitter. So this is how you treat the comunities Monaco?? Well, I AM OUT!!
Activity: 63
October 18, 2017, 05:28:44 PM
i was saying to friends i bet they miss this update. surprise surprise they have so i sold all my mco waiting for the big dump and might pick some up cheaper
Activity: 308
October 18, 2017, 05:21:33 PM
Absolutely unprofessional.
I'm out of MCO holding yet
Activity: 13
October 18, 2017, 05:20:27 PM
just been shown this by a friend. no idea if true or not but seems another delay as usual  https://twitter.com/NaijaCrypt0/status/920647357301252096?s=08

Nice to see they are keeping their social media channels like Facebook/Twitter updated so people know what's going on.
October 18, 2017, 05:00:47 PM

and now we already change the day dude!!

NEWBIES IS ALWAYS NEWBIES!! NEWBIES THINK A DAY IS MORE THAN 24 hours. Cheesy

If they failed to update anything today, what are you guys planning to do ?

Dunno. Maybe CL and move to Metal. What are you?

I am already losing 15BTC at current rate.
Perhaps will need to CL and move to different coins.

What time did you buy?

Did you not put a stop loss?

Anyway I think this time you will recover everything or almost.

It is already an hour and half as you said dude. No sign of it. Why are you so sure they will update?

wait another hour or maybe 2. They will update, when they couldn't they already said before

SO THiS IS ANOTHER HOUR OR 2?? WE ALREADY CHANGE THE DATE!! DO YOU STILL THINKING ThEY ARE PROFESIONALL?Huh  Huh
Jump to: