Author

Topic: NULL - page 212. (Read 456104 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Activity: 695
Merit: 255
October 20, 2017, 04:16:54 AM
Guys, huge announcement on 29th.

Proof?!
Activity: 62
October 20, 2017, 04:04:45 AM
HAHAHHA, what a psichological pressure it must be to the holders Cheesy Don't worry soon you will go to the mooon just wait for announcment Smiley it will soon come in nearby future, just dates are not so sure.. Cheesy
And if your a guy like Kris in today's digital age, it must be really hard to send a message on forums or tweet? Hhahahahahha Like 1 min work?
But yeah... Kepp holding. hahaha
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
October 20, 2017, 03:51:43 AM

Guys, huge announcement on 29th January 2107.  When you already die.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 590
HIT the low and HOLD till moon
October 20, 2017, 03:39:07 AM
annoucement will come for sure. Just wait them and you'll feel the moon's atmosphere
Activity: 168
October 20, 2017, 03:35:24 AM
Ho many times this devs will they lie people? We dont belive them already. They only making money.
Activity: 194
Merit: 101
October 20, 2017, 03:31:43 AM

Proofs, links?
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
October 20, 2017, 03:23:49 AM
October 20, 2017, 03:18:12 AM
honestly i think any person in this position has to respond to there own words as

18 oct huge news !!!

27$ MCO was about a twitter post pump many people bought many people sold

own decisions right ...

maybe its good as people say they pump i think they need a VISA deal and they might have it , then again to say something on the 18th thats not good news will make MCO 1$ have faith people .....

if they do have the deal as a black CARD holder I'm patient

but please respect your delays and if u can please update as you CAN KRISS

credibility ....

patience

of fuck i should of sold or bought AS IFFFFF

It is the dev who saud that it is huge news. Not the community. Smiley

The way that they are not keeping their promise has given the community lost of hope.
Activity: 770
Merit: 112
October 20, 2017, 03:01:48 AM
Something wrong with Monaco team's update. I hope they will not delay it !

they shouldn't give any deadlines next time. Just make announcement. Really tired of looking at screens.

There are people on the slack that didn't sleep whole night.

From slack:
@kris we are coordinating a press release with parties in 3 different timezones - even a small language change requires some turnaround time - this is all just about comms now

What time is it?

IT IS TIME TO CRASH!! WHERE ARE YOU DUDE?? YOU ARE THE ONE WHO SO SURE THEY WILL UPDATE YESTERDAY!! YES, IT WAS YESTERDAY!! NO NEWS!! You keep telling people to wait for an hour, AND ANOTHER HOUR, AND MAYBE 2!! YOU LIER!!

by looking at some of the recent posts it looks like people think there is only 5 hr in a day Cheesy

YEAH!! IT IS 40 HOURS A DAY YOU THINK NEWBIES?? NOW, WHERE ARE THE NEWS?? Cheesy

Dude it's not in hands of Monaco. It's the third party that's acting hard. MCO side is clear on this. They want to bring the news as soon as possible, but needs to happen in a good way.

You may be right, or, you may be wrong! Indeed it is not only up to them to make this project work, but, if they are aware of that, they should inform people about it and they should not make promisses they cant keep
Activity: 395
Merit: 102
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
October 19, 2017, 10:39:36 PM
EAT,SLEEP,RAVE .... REPEAT
---------------------------------
PROMISE,DUMP,REBUY .... REPEAT ....

very simple ....
Activity: 77
October 19, 2017, 10:28:21 PM
honestly i think any person in this position has to respond to there own words as

18 oct huge news !!!

27$ MCO was about a twitter post pump many people bought many people sold

own decisions right ...

maybe its good as people say they pump i think they need a VISA deal and they might have it , then again to say something on the 18th thats not good news will make MCO 1$ have faith people .....

if they do have the deal as a black CARD holder I'm patient

but please respect your delays and if u can please update as you CAN KRISS

credibility ....

patience

of fuck i should of sold or bought AS IFFFFF
Activity: 395
Merit: 102
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
October 19, 2017, 09:56:28 PM
I think Mr. Kris  will have a visit from some tattooed bald guys in suits  soon ....  if he continues  to do buissiness like this .....
Im lucky i got out Cheesy  i mean i still have some coins for the moon but 90% of my mco holdings is sold with profit  ......
October 19, 2017, 07:41:05 PM

they shouldn't give any deadlines next time. Just make announcement. Really tired of looking at screens.

From slack:
@kris we are coordinating a press release with parties in 3 different timezones - even a small language change requires some turnaround time - this is all just about comms now

What time is it?

IT IS TIME TO CRASH!! WHERE ARE YOU DUDE?? YOU ARE THE ONE WHO SO SURE THEY WILL UPDATE YESTERDAY!! YES, IT WAS YESTERDAY!! NO NEWS!! You keep telling people to wait for an hour, AND ANOTHER HOUR, AND MAYBE 2!! YOU LIER!!

by looking at some of the recent posts it looks like people think there is only 5 hr in a day Cheesy

YEAH!! IT IS 40 HOURS A DAY YOU THINK NEWBIES?? NOW, WHERE ARE THE NEWS?? Cheesy

Dude it's not in hands of Monaco. It's the third party that's acting hard. MCO side is clear on this. They want to bring the news as soon as possible, but needs to happen in a good way.

If you say is true, why they remain silent?? Why they don't announce in their official fb and twitter
Activity: 13
October 19, 2017, 05:42:26 PM

From slack:

What time is it?

So clear its invisible and no one can see any statements to the fact on their Twitter/Facebook.
Activity: 92
October 19, 2017, 05:12:20 PM

From slack:

What time is it?

They can at least say that
Activity: 392
October 19, 2017, 03:55:18 PM

From slack:

What time is it?

Activity: 84
October 19, 2017, 03:33:28 PM
I have been once banned from mco slack channel for warning people about the price dip 3-4 weeks ago.
I have also been kicked out from the slack channel again for saying: "did Kris pas away" for not bringing his promised update.

Stay tuned to dev's major crash.  Cheesy

Activity: 62
October 19, 2017, 01:54:29 PM
Why still discussion about this token??? Mco failed to delivered NEWS to thousands oif people?? What kind of responsability is this from MCO ?
Activity: 888
Merit: 571
Payer sa baguette en BTC, c'est possible
October 19, 2017, 01:50:42 PM
Anyone have any idea about the 3 partners and who they would be? I know he mentioned Wirecard so I would assume that's one - any idea on the other two?
nope nothing, we are waiting for more news from the team
Jump to: