Author

Topic: NULL - page 218. (Read 456104 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10
October 18, 2017, 12:32:43 PM
Something wrong with Monaco team's update. I hope they will not delay it !

they shouldn't give any deadlines next time. Just make announcement. Really tired of looking at screens.

There are people on the slack that didn't sleep whole night.

From slack:
@kris we are coordinating a press release with parties in 3 different timezones - even a small language change requires some turnaround time - this is all just about comms now

What time is it?

Hawaii 06:15
Alaska 07:15
Zug 18:15
Hong Kong 00:15 (already 19.10.2017)

He should have prepared his press release with his different parties in advance. So that he can keep his deadline to the investors. Not professional.

Yeah, the communication is absolutely disgraceful. Where is the respect to the community?
Activity: 84
October 18, 2017, 12:17:48 PM

they shouldn't give any deadlines next time. Just make announcement. Really tired of looking at screens.

From slack:
@kris we are coordinating a press release with parties in 3 different timezones - even a small language change requires some turnaround time - this is all just about comms now

What time is it?

He should have prepared his press release with his different parties in advance. So that he can keep his deadline to the investors. Not professional.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
October 18, 2017, 12:16:21 PM
Its 00.17 in Hong Kong....a Press Release during the night  Shocked
Activity: 34
October 18, 2017, 12:15:03 PM

From slack:

What time is it?

Activity: 590
Merit: 100
HIT the low and HOLD till moon
October 18, 2017, 12:10:25 PM

From slack:

What time is it?
Activity: 270
Merit: 101
October 18, 2017, 12:00:03 PM

From slack:
Activity: 78
October 18, 2017, 11:31:03 AM
Bittrex MCO volume up in last hour for 40% i think this will fly to da Mooooooonnn
sad to see others happy because mco prices rise high, I've been selling at cheap prices  Grin

God bless u  Roll Eyes
Activity: 695
Merit: 255
October 18, 2017, 11:29:33 AM

What's going with slack? I got acc deactivated for no reason, i didn't fud or spam...
I avoid slack like the plague now cos of phishing emails etc. But maybe they are having a clear out and starting again with the slack?

Nah, they closed slack registrations today, but my acc was working fine aftet that. I just found that it is closed now. It's strange af. =/
Activity: 210
October 18, 2017, 11:27:15 AM

What's going with slack? I got acc deactivated for no reason, i didn't fud or spam...
I avoid slack like the plague now cos of phishing emails etc. But maybe they are having a clear out and starting again with the slack?
October 18, 2017, 11:25:21 AM

Activity: 84
October 18, 2017, 11:20:43 AM

Activity: 77
October 18, 2017, 11:17:28 AM
Just got a call from dev team and CEO of Monaco, they are actually in Hawaii, still early morning there, patience guys
Activity: 350
October 18, 2017, 11:16:57 AM
No news yet?

Not yet, i also look on twitter and no new update anything and monaco price still down on coinmarketcap. I hope they will not delay the announcement because it will make monaco price down deep
October 18, 2017, 11:11:00 AM
Anyone on slack?
Activity: 210
October 18, 2017, 11:08:27 AM
Im quite a patient person and understand things take time but ill admit this is taking the piss.
Activity: 34
October 18, 2017, 11:05:59 AM
Guys update will be around 5 pm so before starting to say that no announce will be released today just be patient. You have waited for days it's so difficult to wait some more hours? Just relax and wait
Ok we have 5 pm in Zurich, where is the update?

We have 11pm in Hong Kong.

But the team is currently in Alaska so we have to wait another 18h.
Activity: 92
October 18, 2017, 11:05:05 AM
No news yet?
October 18, 2017, 11:02:44 AM
came back home and found this:

You recently tried to sign in to Mona.co, but it looks like your account for that workspace is deactivated. We're sorry about that!

If you think this was a mistake, please contact a Workspace Administrator to reactivate the account.

I did nothing, no fud, no spam.

Just WTF?!

Dunno. I havent found anything like that both in my app and email. Where did you found this?

Maybe your account was hacked. Check with antivirus.

Admin deactivated my Slack account for no reason! I hope he reads this as well and will reactivate it!!!
Activity: 3
October 18, 2017, 10:59:38 AM
Guys update will be around 5 pm so before starting to say that no announce will be released today just be patient. You have waited for days it's so difficult to wait some more hours? Just relax and wait
Ok we have 5 pm in Zurich, where is the update?
Activity: 1113
Merit: 507
Don't Get Involved
October 18, 2017, 10:59:06 AM
Bittrex MCO volume up in last hour for 40% i think this will fly to da Mooooooonnn
sad to see others happy because mco prices rise high, I've been selling at cheap prices  Grin
Jump to: