Author

Topic: NULL - page 220. (Read 456104 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 103
October 18, 2017, 08:28:31 AM
Guys update will be around 5 pm so before starting to say that no announce will be released today just be patient. You have waited for days it's so difficult to wait some more hours? Just relax and wait

sorry if this is obvious but do you have a quote for 5 PM? and which timezone are you referring to exactly?

Since they r operating from HK, so, it must be HKT
As far as I am concerned, it is already 1841 nw

Arent they operating from Switzerland ? with offices in HK ?

I'm sure they only registered the company in Switzerland but are operating only in HK.

But to be 100% sure I would have to drive to Zug (130km from where I live) and take a picture from their mailbox. I would bet it's only a mailbox from an advocate and nothing more. This is very common in Switzerland.

Also Zug was and still is very prestige for businesses like crypto, blockchain and even back in 2000 there was rapidshare located there (they had offices there in Baar).

Soo, can you just check the address with google street view? Tongue

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
October 18, 2017, 08:25:28 AM
Guys update will be around 5 pm so before starting to say that no announce will be released today just be patient. You have waited for days it's so difficult to wait some more hours? Just relax and wait

5pm according to where? utc? or usa? or asia?

...in which year?... Smiley
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
October 18, 2017, 08:24:04 AM
If they failed to update anything today, what are you guys planning to do ?

Dunno. Maybe CL and move to Metal. What are you?

I am already losing 15BTC at current rate.
Perhaps will need to CL and move to different coins.

What time did you buy?

Did you not put a stop loss?

Anyway I think this time you will recover everything or almost.

It is already an hour and half as you said dude. No sign of it. Why are you so sure they will update?

wait another hour or maybe 2. They will update, when they couldn't they already said before

IT IS ALREADY 2 HOURS!! OR NOT

MORE THAN 2 HOURS!!!
Activity: 34
October 18, 2017, 08:18:20 AM

sorry if this is obvious but do you have a quote for 5 PM? and which timezone are you referring to exactly?

I'm sure they only registered the company in Switzerland but are operating only in HK.

But to be 100% sure I would have to drive to Zug (130km from where I live) and take a picture from their mailbox. I would bet it's only a mailbox from an advocate and nothing more. This is very common in Switzerland.

Also Zug was and still is very prestige for businesses like crypto, blockchain and even back in 2000 there was rapidshare located there (they had offices there in Baar).
October 18, 2017, 08:03:12 AM
They r being very unprofessional , I would say

Cant agree more.  Angry
October 18, 2017, 08:02:23 AM

According to CRASH TIME
Activity: 395
Merit: 102
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
October 18, 2017, 08:01:58 AM

Activity: 280
Merit: 103
October 18, 2017, 08:01:18 AM

noone knows for sure, lets wait and do not worry until tomorrow Smiley
Activity: 252
October 18, 2017, 08:01:04 AM
They r being very unprofessional , I would say
Activity: 81
Merit: 6
October 18, 2017, 07:27:00 AM

Activity: 76
October 18, 2017, 07:13:50 AM
Since all crypto is global, and Monaco aims to be global..we should count "Coordinated Universal Time"...and it is not even noon yet.. so almost 13 hours left.. and guys in New York are just waking up on beautiful morning of 18th..
Activity: 34
October 18, 2017, 06:45:58 AM

I remember waiting for their last important announce. Back then they announced it somewhere around 12:00-13:00 CET, that is now (12:45).
Activity: 252
October 18, 2017, 06:42:04 AM

Activity: 35
October 18, 2017, 06:39:49 AM

Activity: 590
HIT the low and HOLD till moon
October 18, 2017, 06:24:05 AM
ground in trembling... we really could go up or down in a few

UP
Activity: 140
October 18, 2017, 06:21:39 AM
if you cant see the price manipulationg going on atm, you must begin whit the basics of crypto or just get out of the crypto bussines
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
woot
October 18, 2017, 06:20:42 AM
ground in trembling... we really could go up or down in a few
October 18, 2017, 06:18:31 AM
whales are manipulating the price, so that they can pick up cheap MCO, this is no price crashing, this is usualy bussines

so you blame the whale?? NOT the developer who are late to post the NEWS?? omg
Activity: 140
October 18, 2017, 06:13:51 AM
whales are manipulating the price, so that they can pick up cheap MCO, this is no price crashing, this is usualy bussines
October 18, 2017, 06:10:42 AM
If they failed to update anything today, what are you guys planning to do ?

Dunno. Maybe CL and move to Metal. What are you?

I am already losing 15BTC at current rate.
Perhaps will need to CL and move to different coins.

What time did you buy?

Did you not put a stop loss?

Anyway I think this time you will recover everything or almost.

Ard 500sat
But I managed to double my amt of MCO thru daily trading .
I dont practise SL for some odd reasons .
Let we see what happen in 12 hrs

I'm in this project since the ICO, I saw many incredible things, like price crash from 80K sat to 30K sat and nobody believe in the project (7M market cap), after that a DEV update (listed on binance) than price skyrocket to 650k sat within 1-2 weeks. I've gained a lot of profit with MCO, I think this token will show us a lot more. The low supply makes it very interesting for the long term and for trading too.

When I bought my MCO at 30k sat first time and the market cap was very low, I immagined a world where the brand name "Monaco" is very famous as the First payment method for Bitcoin and his sons.

If bitcoin will be globally accepted, Monaco will make it shine making it spendable everywhere with low fees. Only 10 millions of MCO, half of Bitcoin's cirrculating supply. This is absolutly a very interesting token that could reach big $ value for the long term and the near future too.

But they are not keeping their promise. September Milestone is not achieved yet(Card Program Approval). And October almost end. How we can receive and reviewing our cards when we haven't get any cards?  Cry

IMO their program schedule was very intense and too difficult to respect. If they can achieve today the "Card Program Approval" is enough for this month. They have a lot of development to do to respect product's features.

Not enough. They already push the investor to the limit. From 0.006 btc to 0.0011 is so harsh. They even cannot confirm with their milestone. So sad. Sad

And there is a news that this announcement will be more than Visa announce. So it is clear that investor wants more!! Not only Visa approved, but send their cards!! Just IMO

600k sat was an HIGH after a pump, if you bought at 600k you made an high risk investment.

It is not the reason that developer cannot hold the price of their coin. It shows that they are incompetent to bring their project so investor is believe and the price of the coin will mantain at least 50% of the highest. Now it is nearly only 20% of the highest!! So sad
Dude, they sold their tokens during ICO, they couldn't care less what is the price of coin now. They got their funds to start the company, that was the point of ICO...

Yeah that is why they run with our money? Give some fake news. And run!!

SHIT, now the price is CRASH!!
Jump to: