Author

Topic: NULL - page 224. (Read 456104 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
October 17, 2017, 11:25:01 PM
Well, we are really risking tonnes of money on this.
Hope to dispose half of my holdings once it reached 0.015.

Activity: 252
Merit: 12
October 17, 2017, 09:39:52 PM
Bought 3000 MCO =D Hopefully my "all shitcoins to MCO" will be worth it =D

And if it's visa..... I will be happy at least Smiley
Activity: 227
October 17, 2017, 08:59:05 PM
hello fudsters.

today, are you ready?

what is fudstres?  Huh

I just ready for monaco to the moon :cool:
Activity: 154
October 17, 2017, 07:47:42 PM
hello fudsters.

today, are you ready?
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
October 17, 2017, 03:43:08 PM

Be careful guys, there's a lot of troll action going on surrounding mona.co right now. People in slack trying to stifle any counter-view to get people in here to buy at ridiculous prices so they can dump tomorrow after news. With the amount of nonsensical pumpmania i'm seeing (whether real or controlled) the price will crash after tomorrow's pump.

I just got banned from the slack chat for suggesting this would occur. Which, is quite obviously, what will happen.

OK this concerns me a bit. Can you give some more info?

I got banned so I can't provide transcripts... But, I said something to the effect of "With everyone going crazy about what the price will be tomorrow and talking about how rich they'll be. I suspect there will be a massive dump after the news.". People started complaining to the moderators and asking me to be banned. Then, I was speaking with the moderators about the issue and they were suggesting I "tone it down". After, I didn't tone it down. I suggested that "If you want someone to pat your butt and tell you everything is going to be ok.. You should ask your mama.". I went on to say, we should set reasonable expectations, and with the way everyone is foaming at the mouth, no one is actually interested in monaco and they're only interested in making gains from trading the news. A few minutes later I was banned.

I just dumped all my MCO at a 44% gain, maybe I could have held and gotten better gains tomorrow.. But with all the bullshit I just experienced, I didn't want to risk it.

Crazily, I seemed to be the only person in the channel interested in the actual card (over the past 30 days or so). Everyone was fawning over 0.75% cashback, which isn't that much considering I get 1.8% with my AMEX. But, my AMEX credit line isn't large enough to handle my monthly mining bills. I'll just wait to see how it turns out before getting the MCO I need for the ruby card, or wait for some other project.

congrats and don't worry mco is a vaporware shitcoin anyways.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
October 17, 2017, 03:38:35 PM

Be careful guys, there's a lot of troll action going on surrounding mona.co right now. People in slack trying to stifle any counter-view to get people in here to buy at ridiculous prices so they can dump tomorrow after news. With the amount of nonsensical pumpmania i'm seeing (whether real or controlled) the price will crash after tomorrow's pump.

I just got banned from the slack chat for suggesting this would occur. Which, is quite obviously, what will happen.

I got banned so I can't provide transcripts... But, I said something to the effect of "With everyone going crazy about what the price will be tomorrow and talking about how rich they'll be. I suspect there will be a massive dump after the news.". People started complaining to the moderators and asking me to be banned. Then, I was speaking with the moderators about the issue and they were suggesting I "tone it down". After, I didn't tone it down. I suggested that "If you want someone to pat your butt and tell you everything is going to be ok.. You should ask your mama.". I went on to say, we should set reasonable expectations, and with the way everyone is foaming at the mouth, no one is actually interested in monaco and they're only interested in making gains from trading the news. A few minutes later I was banned.

I just dumped all my MCO at a 44% gain, maybe I could have held and gotten better gains tomorrow.. But with all the bullshit I just experienced, I didn't want to risk it.

Crazily, I seemed to be the only person in the channel interested in the actual card (over the past 30 days or so). Everyone was fawning over 0.75% cashback, which isn't that much considering I get 1.8% with my AMEX. But, my AMEX credit line isn't large enough to handle my monthly mining bills. I'll just wait to see how it turns out before getting the MCO I need for the ruby card, or wait for some other project.

This is the only thing keeping me in MCO. The actaully product has a huge potential use. The delays and cryptic messages form the team are frustrating. Fanboys in teh slack dont help with the hype.

I cannot access the slack now. It leads straight to the mona.co site. Does the slack still exist?

slack still exists but new users needs invination. You can request access by contacting team at [email protected]

Ive been in the slack since August, but now have no way of even getting to the login for the slack. Will contact them and see if they let me back in.
Activity: 270
Merit: 101
October 17, 2017, 03:34:11 PM

This is the only thing keeping me in MCO. The actaully product has a huge potential use. The delays and cryptic messages form the team are frustrating. Fanboys in teh slack dont help with the hype.

I cannot access the slack now. It leads straight to the mona.co site. Does the slack still exist?

slack still exists but new users needs invination. You can request access by contacting team at [email protected]
October 17, 2017, 03:31:43 PM

This is the only thing keeping me in MCO. The actaully product has a huge potential use. The delays and cryptic messages from the team are frustrating. Fanboys in the slack dont help with the hype.

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
October 17, 2017, 02:18:08 PM
What do you think guys if Visa hits us tomorrow is it realistic to be at 200mil market cap? That would be around 20$...

hoping for more than that.. but first resistance will be $20
I am long term in this game
Activity: 350
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
October 17, 2017, 02:10:00 PM
What do you think guys if Visa hits us tomorrow is it realistic to be at 200mil market cap? That would be around 20$...
Activity: 1118
Merit: 541
October 17, 2017, 01:33:42 PM

Damn, this type of censorship is something that really points to some fundamental flaws in the community of this coin. Your concerns should have been resolved logically and with good arguments, but instead you were just banned. Wish more people would realize this.

It's not really censorship because it's a private community. But it does show an unwillingness to hear any viewpoints that oppose what people WANT to believe.
Activity: 336
October 17, 2017, 01:28:46 PM
The 18th is not a great date for an announcement...

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/oct/12/chinas-communist-party-congress-all-you-need-to-know

I hope MCO will factor this event, and act accordingly regarding the announcements to come. (time them).
(Surprising for an Asian project...)

lol, but what does it has to do with it

Nothing... but it will just take all the attention towards Chinese coins like NEO, LINK and so on...
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
October 17, 2017, 01:28:24 PM
amazingly, today the increase reaches 9% and now the charts continue to show up, I'm very optimistic with future Monaco Card, so I still keep around 1200 MCO.
October 17, 2017, 01:20:55 PM

Damn, this type of censorship is something that really points to some fundamental flaws in the community of this coin. Your concerns should have been resolved logically and with good arguments, but instead you were just banned. Wish more people would realize this.
Activity: 590
HIT the low and HOLD till moon
October 17, 2017, 01:10:53 PM

Crazily, I seemed to be the only person in the channel interested in the actual card (over the past 30 days or so). Everyone was fawning over 0.75% cashback, which isn't that much considering I get 1.8% with my AMEX. But, my AMEX credit line isn't large enough to handle my monthly mining bills.

rosik rosik, I'm banned too, but still holding waiting for this PUMP. Have fun
October 17, 2017, 01:08:48 PM

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/oct/12/chinas-communist-party-congress-all-you-need-to-know

I hope MCO will factor this event, and act accordingly regarding the announcements to come. (time them).

lol, but what does it has to do with it
Activity: 1118
Merit: 541
October 17, 2017, 01:08:42 PM

October 17, 2017, 01:06:40 PM
Monaco is already on the rise I also have mixed feelings and thoughts regarding tomorrow's news because some people are fueling the hype and I am afraid to not see familiar results which usually appears at news. People have already made good money in this rise too.

Tomorrow will be the real deal
Activity: 336
October 17, 2017, 01:06:05 PM

October 17, 2017, 12:57:13 PM

Jump to: