Author

Topic: NULL - page 226. (Read 456106 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
October 17, 2017, 06:32:28 AM
Before official announcement about anything are just assumptions and guesses better wait few more hours to get access to original and real update. It is all about risk at these points when long awaited updates are being awaited. Monaco has performed overall very well though price is much less at the moment.
Activity: 590
Merit: 100
HIT the low and HOLD till moon
October 17, 2017, 06:28:46 AM
No Visa - No Dev activity - Overvalued coin

When will be the real activity start?

Is obvious from your words that you are not on Slack or Telegram. So you didn't see DEV is active and great community.

All the best to this project. We'll be skyrocket
October 17, 2017, 06:27:23 AM
Are you guys really sure that Visa partnership will be communicated tomorrow?
As far as someone reported in this thread, some news will be communicated but not relevant to Visa approval...

They didn't delay the card program approval on the app and Kriss said that there is a reason for it, he also said that this one is a great news. So we can expect the best.

Anyone hope that this project will explode, it is because it would be great spend our bitcoins everywhere VISA is accepted and without fees. GOOD LUCK
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
October 17, 2017, 06:12:50 AM
No Visa - No Dev activity - Overvalued coin

When will be the real activity start? We really need a hard work from the devs.
Activity: 350
October 17, 2017, 06:10:02 AM
As far as someone reported in this thread, some news will be communicated but not relevant to Visa approval...

No, they never explicitly confirmed nor denied it is in fact the visa approval. But it does seem so, just read the official statements from the CEO and judge for yourself. Because once the announcement is made it will be too late to act, the market will react to it very quickly, unless you're planning to be pinned on the computer all day monitoring their slack group and their twitter and at the same time you're logged in on an exchange and ready to fire buy/sell orders.
As long as they announcement a good news maybe no problem, because i think slowly but sure someday they will announcement about visa, it necessary so that monaco card can usage in the ATM for withdrawal our money
Activity: 224
October 17, 2017, 06:02:49 AM

No, they never explicitly confirmed nor denied it is in fact the visa approval. But it does seem so, just read the official statements from the CEO and judge for yourself. Because once the announcement is made it will be too late to act, the market will react to it very quickly, unless you're planning to be pinned on the computer all day monitoring their slack group and their twitter and at the same time you're logged in on an exchange and ready to fire buy/sell orders.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
woot
October 17, 2017, 05:50:06 AM
October 17, 2017, 05:34:09 AM
Tomorrow we are opening campaign LoL... That Visa is going to look so beautiful on my shining Monaco card Smiley

Lol, I'm organizing with my friends an aperitif to wait the announcement and watch togheter the big PUMP!

Your picture very funny  Cheesy
If i am, not only organizing friends but also my family, to read the announcement and show the price jump to the moon. I hope that announcement not disappoint us  Cheesy
Everyone hopes for Visa approval, me too, I think it was the right decision to load up more MCO's a few days ago. Good luck to everyone, enjoy the ride!
Yeah, monaco price also increase on coinmarketcap, this is only beginning, i think if you want to buy mco you still have good oportunity because this coin ever reached above $20, maybe mco can reached that price again

This is the beginning, just a pre-PUMP. I really believe that VISA will be approved and MCO skyrocket.

If you think that in August we easy reached 27$, this time if VISA come we'll gain an enormous profit IMO
October 17, 2017, 05:22:22 AM
Tomorrow we are opening campaign LoL... That Visa is going to look so beautiful on my shining Monaco card Smiley

Lol, I'm organizing with my friends an aperitif to wait the announcement and watch togheter the big PUMP!

If i am, not only organizing friends but also my family, to read the announcement and show the price jump to the moon. I hope that announcement not disappoint us  Cheesy
Everyone hopes for Visa approval, me too, I think it was the right decision to load up more MCO's a few days ago. Good luck to everyone, enjoy the ride!
Yeah, monaco price also increase on coinmarketcap, this is only beginning, i think if you want to buy mco you still have good oportunity because this coin ever reached above $20, maybe mco can reached that price again
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
October 17, 2017, 05:03:50 AM

Activity: 252
October 17, 2017, 05:00:12 AM

Well, what ur decision will be if it is nt any major nor Visa related annc ?
October 17, 2017, 04:57:02 AM

Activity: 252
October 17, 2017, 04:54:01 AM
Well, dont sell until you see whats the news tomorrow.
Pls dont regret ur decision right after that.

October 17, 2017, 04:52:27 AM
What were the news which were to come out before Wednesday's big updates ? I was not following recently in case I missed something would anyone like to share a bit if there is anything. If not that is fine because tomorrow anyway is important day of what lot of people already talking positively and in good way.

this one  https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/brent-diehl-joins-monaco-as-svp-of-international-expansion-650163463.html
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
October 17, 2017, 04:51:29 AM
What were the news which were to come out before Wednesday's big updates ? I was not following recently in case I missed something would anyone like to share a bit if there is anything. If not that is fine because tomorrow anyway is important day of what lot of people already talking positively and in good way.
October 17, 2017, 04:39:45 AM

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
October 17, 2017, 04:35:14 AM
October 17, 2017, 04:21:37 AM
apart from the token side - what's with the product - did anybody get their cards already? How are they functioning? What's the exchange rate for spending BTC, ETH,...? I'm interested in the product more than the current MCO hype. As if the product is poor, MCO will be dropping eventually...

read here https://www.reddit.com/r/MonacoCard/comments/6rrecm/updates_from_the_monaco_slack_channel/

than here https://mona.co/  and here https://mona.co/company (look at milestones)

Cards will be shipped soon and VISA probably is already approved, but tomorrow will be the official announcement.

There are others hidden features of this product that will be revealed once they get VISA approvation.

This product will be a beatiful deal IMO, personally I got big bags.

If the news coming tomorrow is good as I think and as CEO said, the price will skyrocket to moon. Only 10 millions coins in circulation that mean it will worth a lot in the future.

Look at this article, they have best team and people who were in VISA before. So I guess they have better comunication with VISA than others company like Tenx. https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/brent-diehl-joins-monaco-as-svp-of-international-expansion-650163463.html

Also stay tuned for announcement tomorrow here https://twitter.com/monaco_card
Activity: 260
October 17, 2017, 03:56:35 AM
apart from the token side - what's with the product - did anybody get their cards already? How are they functioning? What's the exchange rate for spending BTC, ETH,...? I'm interested in the product more than the current MCO hype. As if the product is poor, MCO will be dropping eventually...
October 17, 2017, 03:09:30 AM

I can't wait any longer for read that news tomorrow. So much people enthusiastic for waiting update news about monaco on october 18th. Slowly but sure that will make positive effect to mco coin  Cheesy

LET's go moon guys, Don't miss the train! This is just a pre-pump, when VISA is confirmed the skyrocket will start to fly
Jump to: