Author

Topic: NULL - page 227. (Read 456106 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
October 17, 2017, 01:56:54 AM

I can't wait any longer for read that news tomorrow. So much people enthusiastic for waiting update news about monaco on october 18th. Slowly but sure that will make positive effect to mco coin  Cheesy
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
October 17, 2017, 01:19:21 AM
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
October 17, 2017, 12:56:19 AM
This is another buy the rumour sell the news, I hope this time around they will deliver on what they promised, I don't put more focus on this Visa thing, the most important thing is the number of people that will be using the Monaco card
October 17, 2017, 12:32:54 AM
Oh,that's quite impressive pump  for the beginning  Cool .tommorow we'll see 12 $ for mco  Wink

I don't think so. Tommorrow we can expect up to 10 USD, and also after (positive) announcement I don't believe the price would go above 25 $..but I would be quite satisfied with that 25$ and getting rid of that "scam" label forever...for the beginning.

That label won't go away until people have cards in their hands.

People have TenX cards in their hands and there are people that call it a scam. You will always have someone trying to pull a project down. Either way as long as the Monaco delivers. Who knows maybe they have a global issuer ready to go from the announcement. Didn't I see a post that Kris said small quantities should be out later this month?

no. It means that VISA will be approved on 18th and cards will be shippend in October, than people receive and rewiews Monaco's black cards

Monaco = epic moonster moon SKYROCKET
I hope they will really announcement about visa approval on october 18th, that news we are waiting for long time and monaco price possibility will sky rocket  Grin
Activity: 590
HIT the low and HOLD till moon
October 16, 2017, 07:09:26 PM
Oh,that's quite impressive pump  for the beginning  Cool .tommorow we'll see 12 $ for mco  Wink

I don't think so. Tommorrow we can expect up to 10 USD, and also after (positive) announcement I don't believe the price would go above 25 $..but I would be quite satisfied with that 25$ and getting rid of that "scam" label forever...for the beginning.

People have TenX cards in their hands and there are people that call it a scam. You will always have someone trying to pull a project down. Either way as long as the Monaco delivers. Who knows maybe they have a global issuer ready to go from the announcement. Didn't I see a post that Kris said small quantities should be out later this month?

no. It means that VISA will be approved on 18th and cards will be shippend in October, than people receive and rewiews Monaco's black cards

Monaco = epic moonster moon SKYROCKET
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
October 16, 2017, 05:35:57 PM

Activity: 224
October 16, 2017, 03:12:45 PM

Activity: 76
October 16, 2017, 03:09:35 PM

Activity: 560
October 16, 2017, 03:05:29 PM
Activity: 224
October 16, 2017, 03:03:23 PM
Something is happening.. the announcement should be on 18th, but the price went from 135k sat  to 155k sat on Binance in 5 minutes .. perhaps insiders are buying  Wink

I don't think it's insiders, the price typically moves up in anticipation of good news, which they already said will happen in 2 days. FOMO  Wink
Activity: 76
October 16, 2017, 02:58:23 PM
Something is happening.. the announcement should be on 18th, but the price went from 135k sat  to 155k sat on Binance in 5 minutes .. perhaps insiders are buying  Wink

Activity: 63
October 16, 2017, 02:15:43 PM
How does this card get connected to retailers? Do they have to sign-up individual retailers? Are retailers accepting Coins or are the coins being exchanged at a live rate?

In my experience doing Point-Of-Sale, these kind of new debit/credit systems are very slow to gain traction. I'd be concerned with their levels of adoption at brick and mortar stores.

well if they get visa approval i guess you would load mco onto your card and its converted to fiat at time of transaction therefore be able to spend in any store that accepts visa which is 99%
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
October 16, 2017, 10:48:53 AM
At the moment the Monaco application looks rather poor in functionality
Activity: 203
Taking part into a monetary revolution - Priceless
October 16, 2017, 09:53:42 AM
How does this card get connected to retailers? Do they have to sign-up individual retailers? Are retailers accepting Coins or are the coins being exchanged at a live rate?

In my experience doing Point-Of-Sale, these kind of new debit/credit systems are very slow to gain traction. I'd be concerned with their levels of adoption at brick and mortar stores.
October 16, 2017, 09:49:50 AM
Volume is steadily increasing which is a good sign that more orders are being placed )

October 16, 2017, 09:47:09 AM
https://twitter.com/monaco_card/status/917306645830443008

I think this updates will be very exciting. This is the good time to invest. And i am buying Monaco with all my BTC i have, now.

I also think this is the best time to buy monaco coin before the team announcement something a great update. Buy every this coin price down and hold it until the team announcement great update

Also, remember incoming Bitcoin fork from november, this is not a good time for any alt, as people are selling their alts to have more Bitcoins at the time of the fork! So, in this period I dont really see huge investments and price pumps for any alt
But we still can take advantage with this situation. All people are selling their alt coin it mean alt price down, we can take advantage by buying it at low price. After people take profit from bitcoin, i think they will buy again alt coin so the price will increase and we get profit because we buy when the price still down
Activity: 770
Merit: 112
October 16, 2017, 09:23:02 AM

I think this updates will be very exciting. This is the good time to invest. And i am buying Monaco with all my BTC i have, now.

I also think this is the best time to buy monaco coin before the team announcement something a great update. Buy every this coin price down and hold it until the team announcement great update

Also, remember incoming Bitcoin fork from november, this is not a good time for any alt, as people are selling their alts to have more Bitcoins at the time of the fork! So, in this period I dont really see huge investments and price pumps for any alt
October 16, 2017, 09:13:53 AM

October 16, 2017, 09:09:45 AM
Really Nice price to buy dammitt.. but have no free ether or btc around to get some. Angry Angry Angry Grin Grin
MCO coin was drop deeply from about $25 to now $7, so i think this is the best oportunity to buy this coin because some people here said that there is great news on 18th october i hope it's true so mco price can recovery back to $25

I was lucky and bought at right moment when it went quickly around 6.80 usd.. than went up back..so i was lucky to buy then. Grin

Your are real luck is that you bought before 18th news. few dollars don't play big role when it reaches over $35 soon.
Activity: 392
October 16, 2017, 09:05:18 AM
Really Nice price to buy dammitt.. but have no free ether or btc around to get some. Angry Angry Angry Grin Grin
MCO coin was drop deeply from about $25 to now $7, so i think this is the best oportunity to buy this coin because some people here said that there is great news on 18th october i hope it's true so mco price can recovery back to $25

I was lucky and bought at right moment when it went quickly around 6.80 usd.. than went up back..so i was lucky to buy then. Grin
Jump to: