Author

Topic: NULL - page 225. (Read 456106 times)

Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
October 17, 2017, 12:47:01 PM
Monaco is already on the rise I also have mixed feelings and thoughts regarding tomorrow's news because some people are fueling the hype and I am afraid to not see familiar results which usually appears at news. People have already made good money in this rise too.
Activity: 1118
Merit: 541
October 17, 2017, 12:39:43 PM

Be careful guys, there's a lot of troll action going on surrounding mona.co right now. People in slack trying to stifle any counter-view to get people in here to buy at ridiculous prices so they can dump tomorrow after news. With the amount of nonsensical pumpmania i'm seeing (whether real or controlled) the price will crash after tomorrow's pump.

I just got banned from the slack chat for suggesting this would occur. Which, is quite obviously, what will happen.

Activity: 83
Merit: 10
October 17, 2017, 11:56:10 AM
Waiting for the moon after tomorrow's announcement of Dev2

regards
Balaji
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
October 17, 2017, 11:26:58 AM
Hello

I am a little confused about this program.

For the midnight blue card : No MCO Required | Free
For the Ruby Steel : MCO Purchase Required = 50 MCO and hold min 6 month

How do I purchase MCO ? I saw that on Bittrex it is possible to trade BTC/MCO...?

If I buy 50 MCO through Bittrex now, will the 6 month countdown start now or at the launch of Monaco ?

There us a Free monthly withdrawal limit, but will there be a limit on the day/monthly payment for online/instore purchase ?

Thank you
For Ruby Steel Card you have to buy 50 MCO (at Bittrex if you like) and send it to your own ETH-wallet, for example MyEtherwallet or Mist. Then you will have to lock them via Smart Contract, Monaco will announce the details when it's possible to order the card, maybe tomorrow, hopefully.
Activity: 86
woot
October 17, 2017, 11:05:48 AM
Are you guys really sure that Visa partnership will be communicated tomorrow?
As far as someone reported in this thread, some news will be communicated but not relevant to Visa approval...

No, they never explicitly confirmed nor denied it is in fact the visa approval. But it does seem so, just read the official statements from the CEO and judge for yourself. Because once the announcement is made it will be too late to act, the market will react to it very quickly, unless you're planning to be pinned on the computer all day monitoring their slack group and their twitter and at the same time you're logged in on an exchange and ready to fire buy/sell orders.
Definitely too late to act, I agree with you.
Personally I'm still holding the MCOs amount purchased during the ICO, let's wait for tomorrow announcement.
Cheers
Activity: 854
Merit: 504
October 17, 2017, 10:48:23 AM
Waiting for the best price for trade, day trading volume is very big but the price is not too fluctuating, hope the price will rise...
Yes. I monitored for a while and jumped in for the ride. I believe MONACO is getting ready to go for a ride, and getting ready for the green to cross the orange, breakout coming SOON!
Activity: 122
October 17, 2017, 10:42:10 AM
Hello

I am a little confused about this program.

For the midnight blue card : No MCO Required | Free
For the Ruby Steel : MCO Purchase Required = 50 MCO and hold min 6 month

How do I purchase MCO ? I saw that on Bittrex it is possible to trade BTC/MCO...?

If I buy 50 MCO through Bittrex now, will the 6 month countdown start now or at the launch of Monaco ?

There us a Free monthly withdrawal limit, but will there be a limit on the day/monthly payment for online/instore purchase ?

Thank you
Activity: 590
Merit: 100
HIT the low and HOLD till moon
October 17, 2017, 10:32:41 AM
Before official announcement about anything are just assumptions and guesses better wait few more hours to get access to original and real update. It is all about risk at these points when long awaited updates are being awaited. Monaco has performed overall very well though price is much less at the moment.

yes man, wait so you can buy it at 400k sat.

Now is a bet, I know it, but you can't wait the announcement because the price after will be much higher

I agree with you, maybe better to buy now, if still fear or doubt you can buy little by little, then if the price down buy again. That is the best way to reduce the loss if you still doubt

NO FEAR! I'm all in Wink
Activity: 85
October 17, 2017, 09:53:40 AM
Just wait for tomorrow news to see the ATH!  Grin
Activity: 350
October 17, 2017, 09:29:28 AM
Before official announcement about anything are just assumptions and guesses better wait few more hours to get access to original and real update. It is all about risk at these points when long awaited updates are being awaited. Monaco has performed overall very well though price is much less at the moment.

Now is a bet, I know it, but you can't wait the announcement because the price after will be much higher

I agree with you, maybe better to buy now, if still fear or doubt you can buy little by little, then if the price down buy again. That is the best way to reduce the loss if you still doubt
Activity: 260
October 17, 2017, 09:23:17 AM
apart from the token side - what's with the product - did anybody get their cards already? How are they functioning? What's the exchange rate for spending BTC, ETH,...? I'm interested in the product more than the current MCO hype. As if the product is poor, MCO will be dropping eventually...

read here https://www.reddit.com/r/MonacoCard/comments/6rrecm/updates_from_the_monaco_slack_channel/

than here https://mona.co/  and here https://mona.co/company (look at milestones)

Cards will be shipped soon and VISA probably is already approved, but tomorrow will be the official announcement.

There are others hidden features of this product that will be revealed once they get VISA approvation.

This product will be a beatiful deal IMO, personally I got big bags.

If the news coming tomorrow is good as I think and as CEO said, the price will skyrocket to moon. Only 10 millions coins in circulation that mean it will worth a lot in the future.

Look at this article, they have best team and people who were in VISA before. So I guess they have better comunication with VISA than others company like Tenx. https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/brent-diehl-joins-monaco-as-svp-of-international-expansion-650163463.html

Also stay tuned for announcement tomorrow here https://twitter.com/monaco_card

Thanks, appreciate it!
Activity: 590
HIT the low and HOLD till moon
October 17, 2017, 09:13:46 AM

October 17, 2017, 08:20:59 AM
Waiting for the best price for trade, day trading volume is very big but the price is not too fluctuating, hope the price will rise...
That's just beginning, the price will fluctuation when monaco release something update tomorrow, because all people including me enthusiastic about it and hope for the best news tomorrow
Activity: 84
October 17, 2017, 08:19:19 AM

People are holding...
Activity: 532
Merit: 254
October 17, 2017, 08:08:26 AM
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1002
October 17, 2017, 08:05:33 AM

You're right, but if only wait until the news appear usually we have no chance to buy this coin because the price has increase. Maybe while we wait that news we can buy few mco coin, only few to avoid wrong prediction

Soon some similar projects will be launched maybe next year
Will the MCO still be a little late and other projects first catch the attention of users?
I think the MCO team should consider this one.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
October 17, 2017, 07:49:45 AM
no Visa TIP, no chance  Sad  Sad
October 17, 2017, 07:43:06 AM

You're right, but if only wait until the news appear usually we have no chance to buy this coin because the price has increase. Maybe while we wait that news we can buy few mco coin, only few to avoid wrong prediction
Activity: 84
October 17, 2017, 07:19:31 AM
Obviously everything comes down what/IF they actually announce tomorrow. To me all signs point to yes. They have actually only "failed" their promise once and technically they have never said they will announce "Card Program Approval" in September. There is a leading theory that the reason they didn't announce the Visa program is because they don't want to drive up the price yet. Kris has mentioned multiple times they are bounded by some type of NDA and people are speculating that they have acquired VC and their deal needs to occur before any major price movement. We have seen before what simply was a leaked photo did to the price of tokens.

The theory further speculates that the VC could be China Renaissance which is one of the largest Chinese IT VC funds. This connection comes from one of the Monaco cofounder called Bobby Bao who is active on Monaco's Chinese QQ community. If you look at the the resume of Bobby, you can see that he skyrocketed his career very quickly at a young age and even was involved in the famous DiDi-Uber merger. Bobby Bao shares the same last name as the founder of ChinaRen Fen Bao and Bao is not a common last name in China. So the theory goes that Bobby Bao is a close relative to Fan Bao and the VC could potentially be coming from ChinaRen.

Bobby also recently tweeted they want to get one billion people in crypto. When someone asked how you are planning on doing that, he replied: "Let us check the update on Wed next week".

They might be the world's greatest scammer at walking perfectly on the line of just being elusive enough for poorfags like me to believe and not obvious enough to be a blatant scam with a shitty website/branding (they have a slick branding in my opinion) or they might actually have something up their sleeves.

I am willing to take this bet.
Credit to whoever wrote this.
Activity: 252
October 17, 2017, 07:05:51 AM
In case if it is a positive annc, then, I am expecting for at least 0.008 this time
A new ATH .

In fact, they just created Insta account as well.
Something serious is really coming in
https://www.instagram.com/monaco_card/
Jump to: