Author

Topic: NULL - page 272. (Read 456106 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
September 10, 2017, 09:33:03 PM
What many people don't realize is these cards are prepaid. Link to your bank account? All that means is you can link your bank account, to send fiat $ to buy crypto, which you then put on your card balance to go and spend, exchanging back to fiat for the final transaction

METAL (MTL) is the only one that I know of that is offering a full FDIC insured bank account when their card comes out. You can hold fiat and cryptos in it. It will have a routing number and all, just like any other bank account you have and will be capable of holding multiple types of crypto - http://initialcoinofferinglist.com/is-metalpay-mtl-the-omisego-for-america/
Activity: 798
Merit: 505
September 10, 2017, 09:25:19 PM
From Reddit : https://www.reddit.com/r/MonacoCard/comments/6ytfdv/interesting_details_from_the_radio_interview/

Interesting details from the radio interview with kris

At 6:53 Kris says "...not approved yet but we've got the sponsorship agreement signed, just working through the compliance to get it done"...So it's just a matter of when not if

Around 14:00 He says that there are other ways of increasing the token value that are worked on behind the scenes apart from the smart contract and the token staking for purchasing premium cards

17:00 The card can be linked to a bank account or to an existing debit or credit card...This way you can enjoy perfect interbank rates and still receive crypto cash-back even if you use it only with fiat...In Europe and US this feature will come from day 1(I personally love this feature Cheesy)
The card can be used by people with fiat but will also have the option to explore the world of cryptocurrencies...So the cards are not targeted at the crypto holders only but at a much wider audience
The app will have 2 types of wallets, one for crypto and one for fiat and it will withdraw money from the other one when the balance in the first wallet is not enough
It will be VISA from day 1
See you on Pluto Wink

What a great news for monaco. Well if that is the case I think sooner it.will be up . Price now is dumping but eventually it pumps unlike before it cant get back again now when.it dumps it pumps again . I think this month.or by next month they will announce of what happen on the contract with the.visa
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
September 10, 2017, 09:17:22 PM
this week MCO to the moon guys Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
September 10, 2017, 08:35:44 PM
MCO go back to home , massive rise was only supported by several whales who took advantage of the opportunities of the monaco update. issue banned in china enhancer panic sell MCO. it took a long time to get back to top rate.

It was pumped to the moon on unnatural growth. It will be a while before we see that I believe.
Activity: 154
September 10, 2017, 06:16:45 PM
Wouldnt worrry about price bump just visa to be honest
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
September 10, 2017, 04:07:44 PM
Is Monaco a good choice to invest in ? The price isn't so stabilized, it has some problems ?
I will wait for some clear signals from the chinese for the ICO status. If its favourable to ICO, then the price will go much higher.

Well i think their ICO is just finished and i think china ico ban has no effect yet on mco becuase it is only for the icos . What could drive the price of mco goes up is the visa annoucement by the team. Lets hope that this month or by this year they will announce it. MCO is for long term holding to earn a ton of profit though

Current behavior of MCO shows that the price has stabilised .
Expecting for the VISA ann ard mid of the month and any price increase after that will be a permanent one.
Expecting abt 0.01~0.016 before end of the month

Hopefully that will happen by this month. There is no signs about getting approved by the visa our mco. Lets hope that it will be approved and i think we wait for few more months . Price is getting dump right now and i really want to sell my mco but i know i will regret it sooner
I think if Monaco has pumped to high price like @600,000 sat in recent, very difficult for it breakout new all time high price again. You have to remeber before it can breakout @150,000 sat, it has dumped -300% to @30,000 sat in few months Wink
Activity: 25
September 10, 2017, 01:06:08 PM
From Reddit : https://www.reddit.com/r/MonacoCard/comments/6ytfdv/interesting_details_from_the_radio_interview/

Interesting details from the radio interview with kris

At 6:53 Kris says "...not approved yet but we've got the sponsorship agreement signed, just working through the compliance to get it done"...So it's just a matter of when not if

Around 14:00 He says that there are other ways of increasing the token value that are worked on behind the scenes apart from the smart contract and the token staking for purchasing premium cards

17:00 The card can be linked to a bank account or to an existing debit or credit card...This way you can enjoy perfect interbank rates and still receive crypto cash-back even if you use it only with fiat...In Europe and US this feature will come from day 1(I personally love this feature Cheesy)
The card can be used by people with fiat but will also have the option to explore the world of cryptocurrencies...So the cards are not targeted at the crypto holders only but at a much wider audience
The app will have 2 types of wallets, one for crypto and one for fiat and it will withdraw money from the other one when the balance in the first wallet is not enough
It will be VISA from day 1
See you on Pluto Wink
Activity: 196
September 10, 2017, 12:48:18 PM
MCO go back to home , massive rise was only supported by several whales who took advantage of the opportunities of the monaco update. issue banned in china enhancer panic sell MCO. it took a long time to get back to top rate.
September 10, 2017, 09:27:11 AM
How would you compare  Monaco to TenX to Token card?

TenX will be delisted from Yunbi.com (along with other ICOage coins)

https://twitter.com/yunbicom/status/905417001287335936

Smiley) you saw that is a 4 days news, right? And is already in full effect Wink Don't think will help Monaco. Only Visa approval can (and imo not gonna happen). But if you are an underdog coin fan you can have a look in Sonm. It will overcome Golem in market cap or how you guys like to say it: has legs

These days kids play with crypto Cheesy
Activity: 125
September 10, 2017, 08:11:39 AM

Smiley) you saw that is a 4 days news, right? And is already in full effect Wink Don't think will help Monaco. Only Visa approval can (and imo not gonna happen). But if you are an underdog coin fan you can have a look in Sonm. It will overcome Golem in market cap or how you guys like to say it: has legs
September 10, 2017, 07:35:58 AM

Activity: 888
Merit: 571
Payer sa baguette en BTC, c'est possible
September 10, 2017, 04:34:10 AM
Is Monaco a good choice to invest in ? The price isn't so stabilized, it has some problems ?
I will wait for some clear signals from the chinese for the ICO status. If its favourable to ICO, then the price will go much higher.

Well i think their ICO is just finished and i think china ico ban has no effect yet on mco becuase it is only for the icos . What could drive the price of mco goes up is the visa annoucement by the team. Lets hope that this month or by this year they will announce it. MCO is for long term holding to earn a ton of profit though

Expecting for the VISA ann ard mid of the month and any price increase after that will be a permanent one.

Hopefully that will happen by this month. There is no signs about getting approved by the visa our mco. Lets hope that it will be approved and i think we wait for few more months . Price is getting dump right now and i really want to sell my mco but i know i will regret it sooner

Well, they have been following n fulfilling their promises according to their roadmap.
Thus, I am sure they will definitely give us a good news on this month itself.
Plus I won't simply invest 30BTC on a dead project.
Thats the biggest amt of investment I ever made into one single coin.

yes, very good team, without big delayed.
It 's undersstanding that a partnership with visa need time and that they can't reveal what's going on during the process.
we need to be patient, good wealth is ahead of us Smiley
Activity: 252
September 10, 2017, 12:44:03 AM

Well, they have been following n fulfilling their promises according to their roadmap.
Thus, I am sure they will definitely give us a good news on this month itself.
Plus I won't simply invest 30BTC on a dead project.
Thats the biggest amt of investment I ever made into one single coin.
Activity: 798
Merit: 505
September 10, 2017, 12:28:28 AM

Activity: 54
September 09, 2017, 11:10:03 PM

How would you compare Reebok Nike and Adidas? IMO All three are very good products, but none of them yet have a working card for the masses in distribution. I believe TenX and Token will be given beta cards to their top ICO contributors but all that means bologne if its not again available to everyone. Its almost like watching the space race except this is one is for a debit card with a major endorsement from VISA . It will be intresting to see who gets there first. In the end I do think that there is enough space in the sand box for all of to play and get along, just like VISA, Mastercard and Amex have done so.
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
September 09, 2017, 10:58:05 PM
Activity: 252
September 09, 2017, 10:16:39 PM

Activity: 868
Merit: 256
September 09, 2017, 09:40:26 PM

Activity: 4
September 09, 2017, 01:34:19 PM

The China situation will not have a significant impact on the MCO price imo
china has a big impact on the whole market...
I think what he means is that even if it does go through, the restrictions are easily by-passable by a simple vpn.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
September 09, 2017, 08:01:14 AM

The China situation will not have a significant impact on the MCO price imo
china has a big impact on the whole market...
Jump to: