Author

Topic: NULL - page 274. (Read 456106 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
September 08, 2017, 07:08:11 AM
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
September 08, 2017, 06:54:57 AM
Interesting interview!
I hope in the future of this project
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
September 08, 2017, 06:32:06 AM
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 08, 2017, 05:55:51 AM

I also feel MCO will get succeed to keep it on stable price at current this is really important for all token holders. Even price dropped too much but if we will be on stable floor than it will be nice achievement no doubt the team is doing really good job.

Great interview. Calmed the markets and led to an 10%+ increase in price.
the program are developing stable now. i think it will bring more nice news for us.and the card is convenient for us.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
September 08, 2017, 05:49:42 AM
All platinum cards look great. Never had a metal card in hand, so very curious Grin
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
September 08, 2017, 05:44:14 AM
Must say, cant wait to hold that sexy heavy card in my hand and pay something Smiley

Me too!

Am I the only one who likes the look of the 50 MCO card more than thew look of the 500 MCO card?
Activity: 350
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
September 08, 2017, 05:27:20 AM
Must say, cant wait to hold that sexy heavy card in my hand and pay something Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
September 08, 2017, 05:19:39 AM

I also feel MCO will get succeed to keep it on stable price at current this is really important for all token holders. Even price dropped too much but if we will be on stable floor than it will be nice achievement no doubt the team is doing really good job.

Great interview. Calmed the markets and led to an 10%+ increase in price.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
September 08, 2017, 04:55:22 AM

Activity: 154
September 08, 2017, 04:51:10 AM
article looks good. I am staying firm with MCO and ill be purchasing more as i can afford it.

Plan is another 750U, hopefully launches day after i buy Smiley
legendary
September 08, 2017, 04:46:17 AM
Crypto Hydra reports on cryptocurrencies for potential investments.  They just did an article on Monaco.

https://cryptohydra.com/crypto-reports/monaco-mco/

Activity: 350
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
September 08, 2017, 04:40:26 AM
Activity: 77
September 08, 2017, 04:32:43 AM
Monaco (MCO) & TenX Pay Token (PAY) all run today, everybody goes on board nowwww....!!!!!!!!1

where do  you get this info?
from his ass
Activity: 154
September 08, 2017, 03:30:48 AM
Monaco (MCO) & TenX Pay Token (PAY) all run today, everybody goes on board nowwww....!!!!!!!!1

where do  you get this info?
Activity: 490
September 08, 2017, 02:34:28 AM
I have been waiting fir this. Any update from dev
Activity: 310
September 08, 2017, 01:15:46 AM
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
September 07, 2017, 10:20:00 PM
Can someone tell me where can I store MCO tokens which I can hold my own private keys.

Thanks
Create a wallet on MyEtherWallet. Download and store somewhere safe your keystore. Always know your ethereum address to your created wallet. Always remember your paraphrase. To check your token balance, simply type your Ethereum Address on etherscan.io search bar. Click for Token Transfers for you to see the list of all of your MCO balance.

Oh nice, so we can actually store ERC20 tokens in MyEtherWallet too? Wow, I am so outdated.

Btw, does it also work with Trezor?
legendary
Activity: 210
September 07, 2017, 08:52:38 PM
my co-writer evaluated Monaco as an investment opportunity by 40+ parameters and wrote a report on it here:
http://cryptohydra.com/crypto-reports/monaco-mco/

Nice article, i suggest maybe a rating for all your coin evaluations.

Wink i checked a bit about the CEO of Monaco; it turns out he is investigated for fraud on another company in which he had the same position (Ensogo) And guess what? also the CFO is the same Smiley) you gotta be kidding with all this support. My guess is the price will rise days before the end of sept (in the anticipation of visa approval which imo will not happen, because it takes a lot of verifications for this, and the history of the CEO and CFO is very very bad). The big boys will sell but most of you will get the bitter taste of crypto.

Hey man if you're concerned about the CEO's previous business check out this video. Should explain it all:

https://youtu.be/SCL2gVoBdEw

The dude is a triple founder in the tech space and has led two business' from 0 to 100 million. Sounds like he knows what he's doing.

If you think this is a scam then please sell your mco  and never comment negative on this section
Activity: 67
September 07, 2017, 06:21:08 PM
my co-writer evaluated Monaco as an investment opportunity by 40+ parameters and wrote a report on it here:
http://cryptohydra.com/crypto-reports/monaco-mco/

Nice article, i suggest maybe a rating for all your coin evaluations.

Wink i checked a bit about the CEO of Monaco; it turns out he is investigated for fraud on another company in which he had the same position (Ensogo) And guess what? also the CFO is the same Smiley) you gotta be kidding with all this support. My guess is the price will rise days before the end of sept (in the anticipation of visa approval which imo will not happen, because it takes a lot of verifications for this, and the history of the CEO and CFO is very very bad). The big boys will sell but most of you will get the bitter taste of crypto.

Hey man if you're concerned about the CEO's previous business check out this video. Should explain it all:

https://youtu.be/SCL2gVoBdEw

The dude is a triple founder in the tech space and has led two business' from 0 to 100 million. Sounds like he knows what he's doing.
Jump to: