Author

Topic: NULL - page 271. (Read 456106 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 256
September 12, 2017, 07:03:09 AM
It looks like market is moving in limited circle for few days. Pattern of moving shows that price rises up till some specific level and then come down at bottom which should be considered like this because it is holding it successfully. I was waiting to buy more but first want to be sure how market takes direction in what way.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
September 12, 2017, 06:52:42 AM
Well now i think the time has come i will let go my mco well i know i will regret it but i really need money right now though it is a loss i need to do it. It hurts that if the visa announce about mco but still i need to do this . Thanks .

Take care, dude
Thanks for staying strong all this while.
I gonna stay till the end of the line for sure.
Activity: 798
Merit: 505
September 12, 2017, 05:51:50 AM
Well now i think the time has come i will let go my mco well i know i will regret it but i really need money right now though it is a loss i need to do it. It hurts that if the visa announce about mco but still i need to do this . Thanks .
Activity: 224
September 12, 2017, 05:05:22 AM
Does anyone receive monaco card?

??

how to get  monaco card

Cards didn't ship yet, but you can order one through the app, go to their website.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 12, 2017, 03:57:38 AM

??

how to get  monaco card
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
September 12, 2017, 03:52:27 AM
Hmmm to buy more at this price and wait for Visa or not?

It is after all your own satisfaction and ease where you feel comfort to buy or increase your tokens already holding. Best time to buy is always when people are full of fear and don't take either direction and you see potential is huge and project is real. Monaco has been at same price range for many days now.
Activity: 134
Merit: 11
September 12, 2017, 03:51:20 AM
Hi everyone, I'm closely watching and trying to see anything related to MCO, and finally decided to bring up my opinion.
First of all, I must say Visa logo is a great option on MCO cards, it will bring strong suritie for all investor.
I would never sale any of my MCO knowing that I can use anytime anywhere.
But here is my one question  , to use the MCO card as Debit, if possible to cash out anytime from any ATM, why don't the company concentrate on that ? I remember Green Dot started as Debit only , but then it became Visa and Master as well.

Activity: 154
September 11, 2017, 11:36:04 PM
That's the current "to be or not to be" question I think. But on the other hand I think VISA stuff will pull through - why would the bother setting all this up for a card with no VISA? I don't see the point.
Can someone tell me whats this VISA thing all about? All the bitcoin debit cards out there uses VISA or mastercard as their service provider

its a stand alone visa - like a bank issued visa. there is no middleman - no fees etc. well so they say.

i've got my fingers crossed - but eh, im doomed.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
September 11, 2017, 08:04:29 PM
That's the current "to be or not to be" question I think. But on the other hand I think VISA stuff will pull through - why would the bother setting all this up for a card with no VISA? I don't see the point.
Can someone tell me whats this VISA thing all about? All the bitcoin debit cards out there uses VISA or mastercard as their service provider
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
September 11, 2017, 03:21:06 PM
We need it to go up in price.
Activity: 260
September 11, 2017, 10:56:33 AM
Activity: 350
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
September 11, 2017, 10:06:31 AM
Hmmm to buy more at this price and wait for Visa or not?
Activity: 490
September 11, 2017, 05:59:33 AM
Price of monaco right now pretty seems stable to 0.002+ and there are really no.big dumps. Pumps but eventually it.dumps ..hopefully the visa will.approved the application of the monaco I can't wait to see that..I.hope by this.month we can heard that greatest news ever =) . We are all  hoping. For that
Activity: 509
Disrupt the banking system!
September 11, 2017, 05:42:40 AM
You think you have missed the Monaco train? I don't think so, have not sold a slice yet. I am very bullisch on payment card solutions.
Activity: 270
Merit: 101
September 11, 2017, 05:42:19 AM
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
September 11, 2017, 05:00:39 AM
Monaco has strong support at buy side which is clearly understandable. Where every single market was crumbling and was loosing significant value of its tokens Monaco still stayed strong though it is much lower than few days. Here is other reason and market seems to be in recovery mode as people started understand their business model.
Activity: 252
September 11, 2017, 03:15:40 AM
How are the fees compared to TenX? Is the difference visible? TenX has around 2%, because it does a bad job when exchanging, even though they advertise 0% fees all around.

It is abt 0.75% for Monaco, but need to wait for the real usage and see 1st .
Activity: 271
September 11, 2017, 02:21:25 AM
How are the fees compared to TenX? Is the difference visible? TenX has around 2%, because it does a bad job when exchanging, even though they advertise 0% fees all around.
Activity: 154
September 11, 2017, 02:17:31 AM
What many people don't realize is these cards are prepaid. Link to your bank account? All that means is you can link your bank account, to send fiat $ to buy crypto, which you then put on your card balance to go and spend, exchanging back to fiat for the final transaction

METAL (MTL) is the only one that I know of that is offering a full FDIC insured bank account when their card comes out. You can hold fiat and cryptos in it. It will have a routing number and all, just like any other bank account you have and will be capable of holding multiple types of crypto - http://initialcoinofferinglist.com/is-metalpay-mtl-the-omisego-for-america/

That isn't what prepaid means. It is a debit card.

correct.

People are ridiculously stupid on here.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
September 11, 2017, 12:10:36 AM
What many people don't realize is these cards are prepaid. Link to your bank account? All that means is you can link your bank account, to send fiat $ to buy crypto, which you then put on your card balance to go and spend, exchanging back to fiat for the final transaction

METAL (MTL) is the only one that I know of that is offering a full FDIC insured bank account when their card comes out. You can hold fiat and cryptos in it. It will have a routing number and all, just like any other bank account you have and will be capable of holding multiple types of crypto - http://initialcoinofferinglist.com/is-metalpay-mtl-the-omisego-for-america/

That isn't what prepaid means. It is a debit card.
Jump to: