Author

Topic: NULL - page 321. (Read 456106 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
August 30, 2017, 01:50:49 PM
HEllo!

I'm new in this crypocurrency and I'm believing in MCO!
Got in last week around 10$, then 12$ and a few around 20$.
Today I bought a few when it dropped to 16,5$.

I believe in the roadmap of this company and hope for me and all of you investors that my beginners luck will help too Wink.

Got some ripples to!
Thinking about a few others to invest now.

I wish you all a good and rising day tomorrow!!  Cool Cool Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
August 30, 2017, 01:31:15 PM
Things just move so quickly $20 each token is so much for someone who can only afford $1k to invest. its just less than a hundred token.
Would it be worth spending a thousand USD to invest on MCO which I can only have less than a hundred token? I'm weighing my chance whether to go for BQX or this MCO.

Dude seriously if you have $1k to invest in crypto in total then do not put all of it into 1 project. Split it up you will do so much better.
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
August 30, 2017, 01:09:49 PM
Things just move so quickly $20 each token is so much for someone who can only afford $1k to invest. its just less than a hundred token.
Would it be worth spending a thousand USD to invest on MCO which I can only have less than a hundred token? I'm weighing my chance whether to go for BQX or this MCO.

Would you prefer to buy 50 tokens when MCO is $40 each? Your choice.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
August 30, 2017, 12:59:45 PM
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
August 30, 2017, 12:57:09 PM
OMG.. one mounth ago anyone didnt believe in them... And now all people around world want their tokens  Grin
Im very happy, that I bought few tokens for 1.5$  Roll Eyes
I am a holder Monaco when the price of this token falldown to @30k sat Grin. Sadly, I cannot buy some amount at @25k sat in that time, that is lowest price and I will have big profit in past days with highest price @0.006 BTC/MCO, ~ x24 Cool
Activity: 192
HigH coin Symbol HIGH coingecko or stocks.exchange
August 30, 2017, 12:43:02 PM
this coin is driving me nuts.

You'll love this, the latest from CryptoBN:

CryptoBreakingNews‏ @cryptobn

#Monaco team is currently discussing a possible change in the announcement schedule $mco Things are moving quickly #Monacoapp #tenx #pay

I read this as "Standby for liftoff".  You don't move up a launch after a leak except to protect yourself from later charges of insider trading.....and you only worry about insider trading if there is big money to be made.

well the price is holding steady with a little drift to the downside absent official news.  will be an interesting 24 hours to go.

That's not what they said on Twitter.

On Twitter it says Tommorow is the Day !

The App will launch on The Apple App Store and Google Play Store
Activity: 156
August 30, 2017, 12:31:01 PM

#Monaco team is currently discussing a possible change in the announcement schedule $mco Things are moving quickly #Monacoapp #tenx #pay

I read this as "Standby for liftoff".  You don't move up a launch after a leak except to protect yourself from later charges of insider trading.....and you only worry about insider trading if there is big money to be made.

well the price is holding steady with a little drift to the downside absent official news.  will be an interesting 24 hours to go.
KG7
Activity: 14
August 30, 2017, 12:10:41 PM
omg how can it drop donw so quick!! Huh Huh Huh
still keeping them go go monacoooooo Grin
Activity: 192
HigH coin Symbol HIGH coingecko or stocks.exchange
August 30, 2017, 12:09:43 PM
This thing will blowup tommorow !

Monanco announced, (on Twitter) " We will be launching tommorow on the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store." Are you kidding me, with only about 9million and 8 hundred thousand MCO tokens that generate revenue from fees available and people are selling at $20.

Has anyone thought how many new users they can bring in just on the Apple App Store ?

Just check the tweets.
Activity: 168
August 30, 2017, 11:43:31 AM
OMG.. one mounth ago anyone didnt believe in them... And now all people around world want their tokens  Grin
Im very happy, that I bought few tokens for 1.5$  Roll Eyes
Activity: 1
August 30, 2017, 11:39:09 AM

Same. I fell asleep for a couple of house around 6, and snapped awake just now and checked to see how rich I was. Same rich. Not rich. Still waiting!
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
August 30, 2017, 11:37:49 AM

Activity: 17
August 30, 2017, 11:13:59 AM
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
August 30, 2017, 11:06:33 AM
Very promising Project and good team  Smiley

But it is extremely challenging to predict short term price rates.
Activity: 49
August 30, 2017, 11:05:32 AM
monaco havent promise anything and next stop we in hell rofl  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 22
August 30, 2017, 11:03:09 AM
good project. good opportunity to earn . no need to listen to outsiders. They want to sow panic. The stronger we are , the weaker they!!!
Activity: 353
August 30, 2017, 10:53:56 AM
 MONACO seems very promising and wonderful.From August.I also have a yawn in Monaco.
August 30, 2017, 10:49:26 AM
ladies and gentlemen.don't listen to the trolls and then get to the rocket MCO. Next stop the MOON Wink
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
August 30, 2017, 10:42:02 AM
oh yeah, check this
https://twitter.com/cryptobn
On the leak it is appear an agreement with VISA, but Kris Marszalek, the CEO of Monaco card says No agreement with VISA, but he would to investigate the leak !!!!! it is strange

Either VISA announces tomorrow simultaneously with the app launch, or this is a ready-to-go page to rotate in at the app site when VISA finally does come onboard. 

The bottom line is the same : VISA is coming.  I am hodling.

And if that is a complete photoshop, Monaco needs to hire whoever did it.  Very slick work on that webpage.  "Click here to see why Monaco is better."  I love it.

Gang, we are headed to Mars.

I believe the ready-to-go page was leaked. Because Kris Marszalek would not be sitting on a good news and it would have been announced as soon as possible. Price fluctuations are not in the Monaco cards interest.
August 30, 2017, 10:33:35 AM
Be Application. map. visa there. so everything is fine. and do not listen to trolls. Hold your coins and watch the result
Jump to: