Author

Topic: NULL - page 325. (Read 456106 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
August 30, 2017, 06:40:33 AM
no confidence what so ever. Gonna lose sleep over it FML.

it'll be the first thing i do tomoz - check the app  store. no doubt itll have flaws...
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
August 30, 2017, 06:34:01 AM
Hi All.

From where all the confidence that tomorrow will be the actual launch?
I don’t see that the team is updating something about it.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
August 30, 2017, 06:32:56 AM
Monaco Card @monaco_card
#CountDown -TOMORROW is the day: #MonacoApp will be officially launched on Apple App Store and Google Play Store, stay tuned!

Stop posting with those ridiculously big letters that cover my whole screen. I am done If my boss sees me sitting in the crypto forum instead of doing my work here in the office. Your posts are already stupid enough and now you do this...
Activity: 3
August 30, 2017, 06:27:26 AM
If you look at all the coins on Bittrex you see they are all in the red. That is because Bitcoin and ETH prices jumped today. so most people pulled out to ride the BTC wave knowing alt's would decline at the same time, then they could buy back in to MCO at a low rate and ride that pump. If you still have MCO, Don't lose sleep over the decline, in-fact this is a good time to buy more because the big pump is coming real soon.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 500
August 30, 2017, 06:06:55 AM
Fuck - in the first few weeks after the ICO I thought Monaco would be a really bad investment ---- no updates, team was not present, a lot of FUD. But now it seems they are on track and this thing is gonnna moon  Grin

They are smart, it's the strategy to not communicate, to let competitors think they have no progress. Then just go out and fuck every competitor from behind Cheesy
The world will definitely have the name of a competitor of every business, and many different mission pisi from the path that is not in accordance with the wishes, and make this project run by itself and succeed in the future, and the team look to the future how they will implement and develop the project MCO this, in order to be more successful like today ...
Activity: 35
August 30, 2017, 06:04:10 AM
Panicking newbies , i guess

Like I'm  Grin
Get at 41, starts panicking. I'll better turn computer off and go outside, to not sell accidentally. And tomorrow we will see whats happening.
Activity: 695
Merit: 255
August 30, 2017, 06:03:30 AM
Monaco Card @monaco_card
#CountDown -TOMORROW is the day: #MonacoApp will be officially launched on Apple App Store and Google Play Store, stay tuned!
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
August 30, 2017, 05:59:45 AM
There is a mixture of reason for this panicked situation. Big reason is clear and well known of price surges of Bitcoin which is usually affect every single market and that is normal and understandable. The second one is self created chaos to grab more cheap MCO tokens just one day before the scheduled updates this is also famous strategy everywhere.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1002
August 30, 2017, 05:56:30 AM
What's the reason for this decline ? I'm holding 5k . Sell, from the bottom or can I get it ? Thank you for your answers in advance.

Bitcoin price increase I think , trader gets a double profit first MCO price increase and BTC price increase
There is also a consider this market correction they predict MCO prices to fall and wait at low prices and that's really happening right now.
August 30, 2017, 05:55:06 AM
Seems interesting.   But how to obtain that visa card?  

On 31. you will can order the card through mobile app!
August 30, 2017, 05:54:29 AM
Fuck - in the first few weeks after the ICO I thought Monaco would be a really bad investment ---- no updates, team was not present, a lot of FUD. But now it seems they are on track and this thing is gonnna moon  Grin

They are smart, it's the strategy to not communicate, to let competitors think they have no progress. Then just go out and fuck every competitor from behind Cheesy
Activity: 1092
Merit: 273
August 30, 2017, 05:53:51 AM
Seems interesting.   But how to obtain that visa card?  
Activity: 336
Merit: 252
Run as fast as you can - or jump in a faster river
August 30, 2017, 05:50:50 AM
Activity: 252
August 30, 2017, 05:45:16 AM
I would have easily cash in appr. 8 BTC profit right now if and only if i choose to sell now
But why the hell in earth u wana aim for 8 BTC when u can get several times than this ?

bought more at 367. watch me burn a little bit more.

jesus, 500% from here would get me my dream car.. legit. pls.

Why dont you wait till 0.029 ?
I thought u were expecting for that price ?

What's the reason for this decline ? I'm holding 5k . Sell, from the bottom or can I get it ? Thank you for your answers in advance.

Panicking newbies , i guess
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
August 30, 2017, 05:42:19 AM
Activity: 210
August 30, 2017, 05:42:10 AM
When they ll lunch their app? its will be avaliable for all or only for investors?  I bought some tokens late on exchange  Roll Eyes

The app launches tomorrow 31/8/17 for everyone
Activity: 154
August 30, 2017, 05:41:11 AM
bought more at 367. watch me burn a little bit more.

jesus, 500% from here would get me my dream car.. legit. pls.
Activity: 238
^_^
August 30, 2017, 05:40:28 AM
To go on par with TenX, Monaco price should rice x2.5 times, or TenX should fall.
As the later is not going to fall, today will be the great day for Monaco holders.
I would consider selling at 0.02 btc / mco if you need money asap, but not cheaper.
Activity: 2
August 30, 2017, 05:32:26 AM
Hey guys there is a telegram channel for Monaco thought you might want to check it out
https://t.me/Monacocommunity
Activity: 168
August 30, 2017, 05:31:36 AM
When they ll lunch their app? its will be avaliable for all or only for investors?  I bought some tokens late on exchange  Roll Eyes
Jump to: