Author

Topic: NULL - page 324. (Read 456106 times)

Activity: 443
Merit: 250
August 30, 2017, 07:42:46 AM
Really surprised to see MCO prices pumped up.Can not guess MCO prices next year may be more than the current price.
$100 or $200 is possible if Monaco devs can work as their schedule until next year, because on ICO market still have many project pumped once time and never comeback old highest price, so we just can wait and have stop loss for keep safe our money.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
August 30, 2017, 07:41:05 AM
If you look at all the coins on Bittrex you see they are all in the red. That is because Bitcoin and ETH prices jumped today. so most people pulled out to ride the BTC wave knowing alt's would decline at the same time, then they could buy back in to MCO at a low rate and ride that pump. If you still have MCO, Don't lose sleep over the decline, in-fact this is a good time to buy more because the big pump is coming real soon.
BTC, Eth, all crypto currency down. What are you saying?)
Aug 29 4:30 AM PST BTC @ $4'382.44. ETH @ $359.84... Aug 30 4:30 AM PST, BTC @ $4,555.81 ETH @ $376.67. While just a few hours ago BTC  peaked @ $4,631.41 Please tell me again how they are down???
Activity: 2142
Merit: 418
August 30, 2017, 07:40:24 AM
ohh it is going down and it is going down bad.
it was so obvious.
tomorrow things gonna get much more uglier if they come out without visa.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
August 30, 2017, 07:40:24 AM
Really surprised to see MCO prices pumped up.Can not guess MCO prices next year may be more than the current price.

Actually this is tough task to predict about the future of cryptocurrency by tomorrow we will be into more better position to about the future of MCO when they will their 1st app and some cards products. At the moment this project is looking more hot so better wait till this.
Activity: 339
August 30, 2017, 07:36:12 AM
an official Mona.co image from a while back....
(with Visa symbol)...

Activity: 415
Merit: 287
August 30, 2017, 07:34:09 AM
Activity: 695
Merit: 255
August 30, 2017, 07:31:13 AM

all of currency always down.what happened?i want to know why.the market looks is not good.
If you want something you should do something. Try to learn.
Current overall decline is absolutely usual, transparent and forecast-able thing.
MCO gonna rise today.

Yeah, when Americans will wake up. Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
^_^
August 30, 2017, 07:23:40 AM

all of currency always down.what happened?i want to know why.the market looks is not good.
If you want something you should do something. Try to learn.
Current overall decline is absolutely usual, transparent and forecast-able thing.
MCO gonna rise today.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
August 30, 2017, 07:21:53 AM
Sorry pal, go fuck yourself. I am my own boss here Tongue

I laughed out loud.  Thanks for that.  I need all the help I can get riding this MCO rollercoaster down the current drop.

Will the price rise again from the current price, it looks very likely to happen, what if the bitcoin price back in the previous price will probably go back up ..
August 30, 2017, 07:20:08 AM

I laughed out loud.  Thanks for that.  I need all the help I can get riding this MCO rollercoaster down the current drop.

Just my 2 cents. Cheesy

Thank You!
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
August 30, 2017, 07:12:46 AM

Activity: 983
Merit: 502
August 30, 2017, 07:07:38 AM
If you look at all the coins on Bittrex you see they are all in the red. That is because Bitcoin and ETH prices jumped today. so most people pulled out to ride the BTC wave knowing alt's would decline at the same time, then they could buy back in to MCO at a low rate and ride that pump. If you still have MCO, Don't lose sleep over the decline, in-fact this is a good time to buy more because the big pump is coming real soon.
I see a huge outflow of investment region. I think this is connected with the news of China.

I see plenty of newbies accounts here who wants dump price, please put a plug in your ass. :*

Do not be surprised with new undercover participants to provide false news stories in all projects. and provide panic from all the hunters of the prize, as well as the investors inside ...
Activity: 72
August 30, 2017, 07:02:05 AM
I see a huge outflow of investment region. I think this is connected with the news of China.

I see plenty of newbies accounts here who wants dump price, please put a plug in your ass. :*

Unfortunately I have a fork in the ass in the form of MCO. I expressed my opinion. If you so like to run with a poster "To the moon," then insert a fork yourself. You will run faster.
bb
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
August 30, 2017, 06:55:57 AM
if you look at negative comments, you can see these are all new members, positive comments are old members,
August 30, 2017, 06:54:26 AM

August 30, 2017, 06:51:32 AM
Hi All.

From where all the confidence that tomorrow will be the actual launch?
I don’t see that the team is updating something about it.

Are you blind? Go here - https://twitter.com/monaco_card/status/902826084239941632
August 30, 2017, 06:51:12 AM
August 30, 2017, 06:49:09 AM
Monaco Card @monaco_card
#CountDown -TOMORROW is the day: #MonacoApp will be officially launched on Apple App Store and Google Play Store, stay tuned!

Stop posting with those ridiculously big letters that cover my whole screen. I am done If my boss sees me sitting in the crypto forum instead of doing my work here in the office. Your posts are already stupid enough and now you do this...

Activity: 392
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 30, 2017, 06:46:33 AM
August 30, 2017, 06:42:22 AM
Jump to: