Author

Topic: NULL - page 330. (Read 456106 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 10
August 29, 2017, 04:44:45 PM
I have set new buy orders at lower level because I think correction is on the way. We will be seeing another lowest of the last 24 hours before the release of that upcoming application which will take the market back up again. Next few hours are to be watched to get more cheaper MCO to increase your profit. This is how I am watching the market right now before rise.

Yes, 3 steps down and 5 up. Wink Though up it will go with 2x higher steps. I don't recommend trading to anyone who don't know what he is doing. Just invest and set your aim and sell when reached, easy!

I see you are a good trader. How do you think how much monaco token will cost in a year or so? I have a couple of tokens, I'm ready to invest but I have doubts.
Activity: 695
Merit: 255
August 29, 2017, 04:42:25 PM
What are your predictions guys? Cheesy I bet $100 after launch!

Btw, you can get this baby just for $200k @ mobile.de!

Maybe we should have sold yesterday though and bought more at $20 ....

Nah, set your sell order on $100 Smiley
August 29, 2017, 04:41:20 PM
I have set new buy orders at lower level because I think correction is on the way. We will be seeing another lowest of the last 24 hours before the release of that upcoming application which will take the market back up again. Next few hours are to be watched to get more cheaper MCO to increase your profit. This is how I am watching the market right now before rise.

Yes, 3 steps down and 5 up. Wink Though up it will go with 2x higher steps. I don't recommend trading to anyone who don't know what he is doing. Just invest and set your aim and sell when reached, easy!
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
August 29, 2017, 04:39:06 PM

Maybe we should have sold yesterday though and bought more at $20 ....
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
August 29, 2017, 04:38:18 PM
August 29, 2017, 04:35:48 PM

August 29, 2017, 04:34:34 PM

Interesting... hahaha
I was speaking about TKN btw.

I have nothing to add on TKN. It is dead, I don't care about it at all.
Tenx and Monaco are more than enough in this niche.

Basically you have nothing constructive to say.

Good luck with MCO. I took most of my profits as I see more and more shillers who probably bought at 0.005 recently.
I hope for you guys that the VISA deal will happen. Otherwise you are going to kill the coin...

It's funny that you don't even do your research, VISA will be available for ordering on 31. august Wink . I invested in this at ICO time and holding, this will beat every other company. Also I have done deep research of Monaco before my investment, so it's not hope or something, but real facts.

Plus note the guy/girl who invested more than 1 million USD in ICO, knows what he is doing. Wink
Merit: 101
August 29, 2017, 04:26:50 PM

Interesting... hahaha

Basically you have nothing constructive to say.

Good luck with MCO. I took most of my profits as I see more and more shillers who probably bought at 0.005 recently.
I hope for you guys that the VISA deal will happen. Otherwise you are going to kill the coin...
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
^_^
August 29, 2017, 04:23:06 PM

Interesting... hahaha

August 29, 2017, 04:22:13 PM

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
August 29, 2017, 03:43:44 PM
the fantastic MCO prices I do not trust him now.hopefully quickly realized MCO cooperation with VISA
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
August 29, 2017, 03:32:05 PM
Hahha, bravo TenX. They hired new troll to hype here in this thread.
Where those indian JollyDumbHead disappeared?
This troll is even more stupid, crying that TenX is cheaper, when everyone sees it is twice more expencive atm.
This clown simply compares Token prices directly. Human stupidity is the only thing that has no limits  Grin

I can send you the link to the whitepapers and the countless videologs they have created from day one. Pages 19-23 https://www.tenx.tech/whitepaper/tenx_whitepaper_final.pdf and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCA6zGBNS4g&t=557s for the video logs. Still all you guys don't understand the point of a forum,  anecdotal remarks are squandered with facts. TenX already shipped cards. Tenx is a long term investment supported by ethereum and comit framework.
The fact that you were able to type out over 100 characters on your short time away from the kitchen is either impressive on your part, or shameful on the man who owns you
Activity: 218
August 29, 2017, 03:29:44 PM
A lot of ppl arguing here which one is better: MCO, PAY or TKN? I tell you something: They all are equally good. I bought a nice bag of each of them, sold half on double, gonna hold other half long term. That's how you play it, folks! Grin
August 29, 2017, 02:57:32 PM
One more time on these 3.
TKN is dead. Forget.
PAY is overvalued comparing to MCO.
MCO is the way to go atm.
or 70% MCO, 30% PAY, if you like to dig in shit operations (portfolio diversification and similar bullshit)

Interested to hear your reasons behind these claims. Thanks in advance.
Sorry, not in the mood to entertain you.
Everyone really interested to move their own money are able to compare MCO and Tenx, both declared projects and current state of things.

Interesting... hahaha

^_^
August 29, 2017, 02:54:14 PM
TKN is dead. Forget.
or 70% MCO, 30% PAY, if you like to dig in shit operations (portfolio diversification and similar bullshit)

Sorry, not in the mood to entertain you.
Everyone really interested to move their own money are able to compare MCO and Tenx, both declared projects and current state of things.
August 29, 2017, 02:26:50 PM
TKN is dead. Forget.

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
August 29, 2017, 01:58:12 PM
lol check mate  Grin
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
August 29, 2017, 01:56:23 PM
This troll is even more stupid, crying that TenX is cheaper, when everyone sees it is twice more expencive atm.
This clown simply compares Token prices directly. Human stupidity is the only thing that has no limits  Grin

I can send you the link to the whitepapers and the countless videologs they have created from day one. Pages 19-23 https://www.tenx.tech/whitepaper/tenx_whitepaper_final.pdf and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCA6zGBNS4g&t=557s for the video logs. Still all you guys don't understand the point of a forum,  anecdotal remarks are squandered with facts. TenX already shipped cards. Tenx is a long term investment supported by ethereum and comit framework.

Cool. Who gives a fuck? Not us, so fuck off you little dweeb.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
August 29, 2017, 01:52:08 PM

^_^
August 29, 2017, 01:45:00 PM
Jump to: