Author

Topic: NULL - page 343. (Read 456106 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
August 26, 2017, 03:53:44 PM
What's the difference to TENX (PAY) or why is MCO better?

Both tokens have allmost same usage. Both have allmost same goals in roadmap to fully working product but..
For us as investors mco is superior in every way. First their product is recognized in comunity so more and more ppl wanna join and bring more btc in trading. More btc bigger growth. Most important thing lets say we talk about market cap aroun 2bil. If tenx reach 2bil market cap in full distributon one token is gona have value of 10usd. If mco reach that goal 1 unit is gone be 100dolars. And as an investor im interested to profit from my invest. Would I like to get 300%on tenx or 1000% in mco?Huh?Simpe as that

I think the technical parts and features of these project are very similar to each other. The only difference is coming with PR and marketing phase. TenX is a bit better in marketing their product, they give interview with tv channels etc. On the other hand, monaco multiplied its value several times, this means the demand for monaco is high by the traders.

Exactly I think TenX might be more interesting in the long term than monaco.
Both are really interesting but in a different way
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Knowledge is power
August 26, 2017, 03:47:07 PM
What the hell is going on ?  Cool

Activity: 336
Merit: 101
August 26, 2017, 03:44:15 PM
Looks like we areentering the "roaring forties": At the door between  the 0.0035 range and the 0.004 range.
Whale territory.

Passed that, it could be smooth sailing towards 0.005 and the sky is the limit.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
August 26, 2017, 02:00:23 PM
Monaco is going back up just look at the price difference for last 24 hours to understand the market changes. It will keep climbing seamlessly with smaller correction periods till next updates which are knocking at the door. There are roughly three or four days to see most awaited updates coming out in public.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
August 26, 2017, 01:55:49 PM

Both tokens have allmost same usage. Both have allmost same goals in roadmap to fully working product but..
For us as investors mco is superior in every way. First their product is recognized in comunity so more and more ppl wanna join and bring more btc in trading. More btc bigger growth. Most important thing lets say we talk about market cap aroun 2bil. If tenx reach 2bil market cap in full distributon one token is gona have value of 10usd. If mco reach that goal 1 unit is gone be 100dolars. And as an investor im interested to profit from my invest. Would I like to get 300%on tenx or 1000% in mco?Huh?Simpe as that

I think the technical parts and features of these project are very similar to each other. The only difference is coming with PR and marketing phase. TenX is a bit better in marketing their product, they give interview with tv channels etc. On the other hand, monaco multiplied its value several times, this means the demand for monaco is high by the traders.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
August 26, 2017, 01:52:10 PM

For us as investors mco is superior in every way. First their product is recognized in comunity so more and more ppl wanna join and bring more btc in trading. More btc bigger growth. Most important thing lets say we talk about market cap aroun 2bil. If tenx reach 2bil market cap in full distributon one token is gona have value of 10usd. If mco reach that goal 1 unit is gone be 100dolars. And as an investor im interested to profit from my invest. Would I like to get 300%on tenx or 1000% in mco?? Simpe as that

Mco app for android and ios will be live on 31.08. Cards request proces shoud start soon too but all depends when will deal with visa can be concluded. If you read white paper youll see they have allready make some deals with conpanies for making cards and i dont remeber wright think for visa partner who will make cards working but better go read wp im not so convinced about second and did I get it as if is
Activity: 184
Merit: 101
August 26, 2017, 12:48:23 PM
Any news about when the mona.co payment card will be issued?
And when will the internet bank (mobile app), have release dates?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
August 26, 2017, 12:43:47 PM
Activity: 125
August 26, 2017, 12:38:02 PM

Absolutely ,i think it won't ever go back to that price unless if MCO team failed to announce the app/ card launch on 31st August.
I personally gonna wait till 1st Sept for the update .
If not, ppl as always will start to dump it exactly like how they did on 23rd August when Binance failed to meet their expectation.
No matter how hard u convince people, you cant make them stay if it doesnt meet their expectation.

Does anyone know if there are other targets to achieve for the MCO team after the 31 August app/card release? I checked the whitepaper and i don't find anything after this release. Also, what will happen with the remaining coins (2/3) that are not in circulation right now ?
Activity: 252
August 26, 2017, 11:06:38 AM
As expected, MCO is going up the sky but be careful of some whales who is capable of downing our price.
Some r waiting to disposing at the range from 0.0035 ~ 0.005

Always watch out for this kind of deep sell stick ..It means more dumping are coming in .

Stay safe !
Activity: 58
August 26, 2017, 11:05:03 AM
Which are Monaco's competitors? Where can I see a chart or a table which compares monaco to others.

Spending the cryptocurrencies besides only bitcoin through credit/debit cards seems a new innovation in the cryptoworld

Didn't know that now it's possible to spend Altcoins through cards.
Tenx, nexus and centra.
also TokenCard

also Pluton. Will probaly release their product next month
Activity: 15
August 26, 2017, 10:37:39 AM
MCO should jump 300% to go on par with TenX which is absolutely similar atm, MCO being slightly better overall as a project.
Tenx had the first mover advantage in terms getting the card to the market. But Monaco is fast catching up now.

Compared to marketcap and circulating supply, if MCO were to get on Tenx's level, it would rise way more than 300%.

There are so much potential here it's insane. Can't wait for the app-release  Wink
Activity: 20
August 26, 2017, 09:11:39 AM
Hi,

Is Monaco compatible with mining ?
What are the specs ?

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
August 26, 2017, 09:03:53 AM
I was very impressed with the price of monaco coins in bittrex exchanger,
lucky to have this coin for a long time

Yes one ico project that brings benefits to investors I also heard MCO rumors would be above 0.005btc but do not know exactly when
But surely this is not too late I personally wait for MCO price at 0.002BTC  Smiley

Before MCO reached the price until now, most of people don't believe with their project and choose to sell MCO token at 30k sat because the price keep falling from 0.001 btc (When MCO entered on market for the first time). After MCO pumped to 0.00447 BTC (Highest price on Bittrex), a lot of people then regret with their decision to sell MCO too early back then. It means, no one can know when price will be increasing/decreasing.
Activity: 1032
Merit: 502
August 26, 2017, 08:56:18 AM
Which are Monaco's competitors? Where can I see a chart or a table which compares monaco to others.

Spending the cryptocurrencies besides only bitcoin through credit/debit cards seems a new innovation in the cryptoworld

Tenx, nexus and centra.
also TokenCard
Doesn't know about TokenCard. One more cool project Wink
Activity: 17
August 26, 2017, 08:37:36 AM

Tenx, nexus and centra.
also TokenCard
Activity: 1032
Merit: 502
August 26, 2017, 08:21:07 AM

Tenx, nexus and centra.
Activity: 21
August 26, 2017, 08:16:38 AM

Here. https://twitter.com/NostradmRUSS/status/898507221750788098 .
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
August 26, 2017, 08:00:12 AM

Activity: 658
Merit: 129
August 26, 2017, 07:56:30 AM
look at centra, for example, its 250m market cap, monaco is much better, its gonna be 400-500m market cap in max 3 weeks
Centra 250m market cap? Far away ... https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/centra/
Jump to: