Author

Topic: NULL - page 345. (Read 456106 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
August 25, 2017, 09:47:35 AM
It looks like we now have strong support and less resistance. I think the price will go up soon. My estimations... 
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
August 25, 2017, 08:37:59 AM
The biggest most important thing about monaco is token distribution. Only 10mil. When you look at all players on this payment card market its smallest one. So I expect biggest rise in token value when all competitors come to poit where all is done and product is compete. Sorry for some misspelled words my ENG is a bit rusty.

Yea, absolutely
But soon, the DEV will unlock 30 % of the entire volume .
Means another 10 M tokens will add up to the existing circulation.

All your posts are so negative so its clear you want for mco to fall as much as possible so you can buy all that you can . We so you have money to da that sooo..... Next big thing is that visa card. I asked them about that metter so now waithing for answer but dont think im gona get one that deal if happends will be huge for mco value.
Again that isnt gona be before app and card request proces,and again 20mil is sooo much less then tenx 100mil start.

Seriously, i am the FUDster now ?
Bro, if i wanted to purchase for profit, i could easily purchase right now for xtra few thousand MCO compared when i sold all at 0.0028.
That's nt the point here .
Do u have any idea what happened to XRP early investors when remaining 90 % of XRP when released to the market ?
Their investment were reduced by 90 % .
If the 30% of entire MCO were unlocked and released to the market, do u know that the entire coin price would drop to half given if the market cap still same ?
Pls do some research before talking .
Invest using brain, nt emotion
I will not touch this MCO until i got the news of the unlocked 30% .
I really wana know whats their plan with that 30% .

I did m8 they say its gona be 3months after token relese.  it is not soon its october 3th so enough time if deal with payment card operators goes as pland for mco to get enougf momentum in value. And I think they not gona relese that tokens unles they have working card that will roll down project so much if token value stay as it is in worst case scenario and they relese more tokens. Only if they lost their minds
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
August 25, 2017, 08:33:15 AM
The biggest most important thing about monaco is token distribution. Only 10mil. When you look at all players on this payment card market its smallest one. So I expect biggest rise in token value when all competitors come to poit where all is done and product is compete. Sorry for some misspelled words my ENG is a bit rusty.

Yea, absolutely

All your posts are so negative so its clear you want for mco to fall as much as possible so you can buy all that you can . We so you have money to da that sooo..... Next big thing is that visa card. I asked them about that metter so now waithing for answer but dont think im gona get one that deal if happends will be huge for mco value.
Again that isnt gona be before app and card request proces,and again 20mil is sooo much less then tenx 100mil start.

Bro, if i wanted to purchase for profit, i could easily purchase right now for xtra few thousand MCO compared when i sold all at 0.0028.
Do u have any idea what happened to XRP early investors when remaining 90 % of XRP when released to the market ?
If the 30% of entire MCO were unlocked and released to the market, do u know that the entire coin price would drop to half given if the market cap still same ?

They wont be "dumping" the 30% on exchanges, it will most likely be OTC. Either way, the supply is still low.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
August 25, 2017, 08:23:43 AM

Yea, absolutely

August 25, 2017, 07:45:21 AM

Yea, absolutely

August 25, 2017, 07:39:06 AM

Yea, absolutely
August 25, 2017, 07:37:25 AM
August 25, 2017, 07:30:27 AM
Not sure what this means for MCO, but I am sure it means something.

https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000798731-Regarding-the-recent-SEC-Digital-Asset-Investigative-Report

Bittrex represents over 75% of the MCO trading market; the new Chinese-based Binance market is currently only a little over 20%.

https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/monaco/#markets

That article was published appr. a month ago.
We d experienced crazy hike even after that .
Wont do much damage though

I was chating with mco on facebook. They told me app is going live on 31.08 still waithing answer about cards. App store and play store support

first message, Hello there  Grin

Hi lol. Wanna join and share some info I have with you. Im holder of some small amount of mco and see a great future of this coin.

Glad to know that
Prefers their official update anyway .
August 25, 2017, 07:22:45 AM
I was chating with mco on facebook. They told me app is going live on 31.08 still waithing answer about cards. App store and play store support

first message, Hello there  Grin

Hi lol. Wanna join and share some info I have with you. Im holder of some small amount of mco and see a great future of this coin.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BYNwC6yhRR8/
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
August 25, 2017, 07:20:10 AM
Not sure what this means for MCO, but I am sure it means something.

https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000798731-Regarding-the-recent-SEC-Digital-Asset-Investigative-Report

Bittrex represents over 75% of the MCO trading market; the new Chinese-based Binance market is currently only a little over 20%.

https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/monaco/#markets
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
August 25, 2017, 07:18:35 AM
I have a few MONACO tokens, not many only 140 but I wish the project to have much success for the future. If the app will be released on time this will look very good for the Company of MONACO CARD and also all the MCO token holders.
Activity: 33
August 25, 2017, 07:16:38 AM

first message, Hello there  Grin
August 25, 2017, 07:02:34 AM
Activity: 154
August 25, 2017, 06:52:33 AM
If they release an actual product the moons the limit from here, I expect a further dip down to around 8$
Activity: 1
August 25, 2017, 06:50:43 AM
Disappointed to see recent price movements.
There is a lot of hope on this thread regarding MCO price.
I still believe in the concept but just not sure how high it could get now.

The first pump was clear and fast.

Is for now the only crypto on the market that can fail, or it can be 100$-150$ in next month / months

Why he can reach 100-150$?

- Great   team
- Clear and fast crazy pump only for 2-3 news this month
- Cool name, Monaco is great name and people want this name on their cards
- Market Cap still low
- Probabily VISA approval
- Release of card and Platform
- Possible that enter in other Exchange

FUD of small investors (  that want make 2x instant, or are traders that work with 20-25% profit):

-No news
-Silence
-Binance not have pumping the price (similar to Others crypto in binance)

In my opinion there are A LOTS of motive for believe in this crypto, so, in my opinion is the only crypto in the market that can be really 200$ in short time
Get rich or  die tryng, i have buy now 2000 MCO, probabily i will lost, probabily i will sell at 150$, not know.
But this is big occasion, so if you believe in this project just HODL
Activity: 294
August 25, 2017, 06:14:07 AM
Disappointed to see recent price movements.
There is a lot of hope on this thread regarding MCO price.
I still believe in the concept but just not sure how high it could get now.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
August 25, 2017, 06:06:57 AM
they may be too busy working on things to update us. just a thought!
August 25, 2017, 03:52:48 AM
Both their Slack & Twitter doesn't give any updates on the expected release date .
Perhaps these r the factors that leading to the current dipping of the price as well.
Expecting it to reach the bottom ard 0.0015 in next two days .
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
August 25, 2017, 03:32:27 AM
There is another reason for this very recent decline that is increase in value of Bitcoin as well. There are lot of positive news and expectations after software upgrade so all markets are loosing little bit in short term. People always keep switching between market to avail every opportunity which appears in market. Monaco is looking very as whole to me.
Activity: 238
dApps Development Automation Platform
August 25, 2017, 03:28:20 AM
If we look at MCO's value in fiat there is not huge difference in price for last couple of days. When we see it against Bitcoin then this has significance but it is part of market as nothing can keep going up or down. It is like letting fresh investors to come join at some reasonable price range because at high price investors usually hesitate to enter. Monaco will make come back with next updates.
Surely the price of monaco will rise again if the developer released a monaco card in a few weeks.
and maybe this is the right time to buy cheap coins Smiley
Jump to: