Author

Topic: NULL - page 342. (Read 456106 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 137
August 27, 2017, 01:04:50 AM
What is estimate value of Monaco coin you are expecting till 31 August 2017 ?
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
August 26, 2017, 07:52:34 PM
If you look at the response from their slack channel it says that they will not release the app unless they have approval from VISA. If they announced they release of the app by August 31st that means they already have approval from VISA. this is HUGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

If Monaco has approval from VISA, you need more Gs and Es and !s.

A lot more volume this time when we bounced of of 0.0035 compared to three days ago....

Somebody has a hard sell wall going to keep the MCO price below exactly 0.0035.  That's won't hold once the app comes out.

Can do more than TenX if VISA (500M Mcap?)
Same if not

nom nom nom, and it's gone

TO THE MOONNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still not even close to the marketcap that Tenx has. We need to go a lot higher  Wink
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
August 26, 2017, 07:47:17 PM
Why did the pump stopped there ?
I set a sell order of 60% of my holdings at 0.004 .
Hopefully, it will meet that soon .
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
August 26, 2017, 07:41:46 PM
If you look at the response from their slack channel it says that they will not release the app unless they have approval from VISA. If they announced they release of the app by August 31st that means they already have approval from VISA. this is HUGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

A lot more volume this time when we bounced of of 0.0035 compared to three days ago....

https://i.imgur.com/KIBPqEB.jpg

Somebody has a hard sell wall going to keep the MCO price below exactly 0.0035.  That's won't hold once the app comes out.

https://media.tenor.com/images/352b82b5d4137cfcf8b3ce55f3836d47/tenor.gif

Still not even close to the marketcap that Tenx has. We need to go a lot higher  Wink
Activity: 55
Merit: 10
August 26, 2017, 07:26:16 PM
I bought this puppy when it was $0.98  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

as did i.
i actually had mco and ten x and decided i needed to settle on 1.
i chose mco then ten x took off, i was upset but still held and here we are.
Activity: 392
August 26, 2017, 07:21:14 PM
It's going hard fellas... waiting for 20+ ... what value is best sell you think fellas? Grin
Activity: 132
-->BUY-->HODL-->SELL-->REPEAT-->
August 26, 2017, 06:48:05 PM

Activity: 695
Merit: 255
August 26, 2017, 06:41:44 PM
$100+ soon! Wink
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Knowledge is power
August 26, 2017, 06:25:43 PM

legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1002
August 26, 2017, 06:16:26 PM
I read that Monaco will be accepted from Visa and they have some big announcments in near future? I hope it's true, but we will see Smiley

It seems the news is true and seen in exchange Monaco pumped 40% today from 0.0027btc up to 0.0034btc
Though this is only news has not been officially released I can not imagine the MCO price if it's actually released, it seems myth 1 MOC / $ 50 will be real
Activity: 196
August 26, 2017, 05:47:43 PM
I read that Monaco will be accepted from Visa and they have some big announcments in near future? I hope it's true, but we will see Smiley
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
August 26, 2017, 05:47:15 PM
Also bought it at $0,92 and saw it grow.

Cant wait till the 31st!

I think Kris just confirmed that they're on schedule.

http://imgur.com/a/cGELz
August 26, 2017, 05:08:41 PM
I bought this puppy when it was $0.98  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 1288
Merit: 283
Your Data Belongs To You
August 26, 2017, 05:03:51 PM

I wanted to buy Monaco when the price was $ 3 ... 24h hour later the price was 12$
I didn't have the time to buy  Angry
I am now waiting for a dump !!
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
August 26, 2017, 04:57:16 PM
I think you guys are overthinking everything, especially people saying "if it hits 0.005" or "pump wall, dump bla bla"

Just buy the coins, hold then and go to beach or something. Dont login every once in a while to see if it jumped 1$ per coin or not...
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
August 26, 2017, 04:40:50 PM

August 26, 2017, 04:18:10 PM
What the hell is going on ?  Cool

August 26, 2017, 04:07:50 PM
What's the difference to TENX (PAY) or why is MCO better?

The technology for both coins is very similar. One obvious difference is the supply of each coin. The supply for monaco is a lot lower therefore, I think that's where the sudden pump in price came about. Personally  have both coins but I do prefer TenX. Only time will tell what each will do Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
August 26, 2017, 04:07:03 PM
Which are Monaco's competitors? Where can I see a chart or a table which compares monaco to others.

Spending the cryptocurrencies besides only bitcoin through credit/debit cards seems a new innovation in the cryptoworld

Didn't know that now it's possible to spend Altcoins through cards.

Here. https://twitter.com/NostradmRUSS/status/898507221750788098 .

Which are Monaco's competitors? Where can I see a chart or a table which compares monaco to others.

Spending the cryptocurrencies besides only bitcoin through credit/debit cards seems a new innovation in the cryptoworld

Tenx, nexus and centra.
also TokenCard

Centra and Nexus, what about them any comparison table or image for others?
Haha, we have many idea about use Visa for cryptocurrency. On ICO market at now, have 2-3 project about this business segment, example: Centra, Utrust are project I know till today Tongue. Repeat repeat and successfully, hmm...
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
August 26, 2017, 03:59:27 PM

Here. https://twitter.com/NostradmRUSS/status/898507221750788098 .

Tenx, nexus and centra.
also TokenCard

Centra and Nexus, what about them any comparison table or image for others?

I'm looking at each one and seems that they have good product, I see that Centra has a live running product while some others don't, and it's still in the early phases of ICO.

What do you think guys which one worth more and which users will get their cards first in their hand?
Jump to: