Pages:
Author

Topic: NULL - page 77. (Read 456104 times)

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1481
March 06, 2018, 03:52:17 AM
I am eagerly waiting for the upcoming Q&A on March 8. Money 20/20 is approaching and I think all of us who reserved a card would like to have some good news before, during and after the event. Wink

Yeah, I think all the news are now kept for an event to be disclosed there.. as well as app, maybe? Hopefully we finally get the news and it won't be limited only to one region..

LMAO you fegs are still waiting/hoping on this MCO shit?!?! it's been forever and will still be forever cause it is a useless coin with useless "credit card" that you can barely use in any country with a shitty limit even if it DOES work loool.  it had the pump and dump already, maybe you are lucky and you will get another so you can sell your bags (but i doubt it very much).  meanwhile keep hopes and dreams for nothing.

thanks for such an informative post! now I will go and sell all of my monacos...
you wish.
I can wait bro, Money 20/20 is coming and I expect something will happen during the event.
ciao!
Activity: 408
Merit: 100
March 05, 2018, 07:59:32 PM

There isn't a product, yet, so until that happens I guess it is hard to say. However, they are a visa program manager, are sponsoring money 2020, and have a team that has the ability to deliver a credit card.

All that said, they need to release a product, and there have been repeated delays/changes to timelines. I think it is worth waiting until at least money 2020 to see what is announced before making any further decisions.

Very good answer.  Too many people worry about the 86400 seconds in a day.  I would prefer a card that is trouble free & thoroughly tested, to one, which has bugs or other 'issues'.   
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
March 05, 2018, 07:46:09 PM
Did monaco live up to its promise? I'm afraid its hard to say, because Monaco credit card is extremely incompetent against visa and mastercard.

There isn't a product, yet, so until that happens I guess it is hard to say. However, they are a visa program manager, are sponsoring money 2020, and have a team that has the ability to deliver a credit card.

All that said, they need to release a product, and there have been repeated delays/changes to timelines. I think it is worth waiting until at least money 2020 to see what is announced before making any further decisions.
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
March 05, 2018, 03:30:11 PM
If the state blocks bank accounts, if a person has funds on the Monaco card, will they also be blocked by the state?
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
March 05, 2018, 03:28:17 PM
I am eagerly waiting for the upcoming Q&A on March 8. Money 20/20 is approaching and I think all of us who reserved a card would like to have some good news before, during and after the event. Wink

Yeah, I think all the news are now kept for an event to be disclosed there.. as well as app, maybe? Hopefully we finally get the news and it won't be limited only to one region..

LMAO you fegs are still waiting/hoping on this MCO shit?!?! it's been forever and will still be forever cause it is a useless coin with useless "credit card" that you can barely use in any country with a shitty limit even if it DOES work loool.  it had the pump and dump already, maybe you are lucky and you will get another so you can sell your bags (but i doubt it very much).  meanwhile keep hopes and dreams for nothing.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
March 05, 2018, 03:22:21 PM

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
March 04, 2018, 10:25:47 PM
Did monaco live up to its promise? I'm afraid its hard to say, because Monaco credit card is extremely incompetent against visa and mastercard.
Activity: 110
March 04, 2018, 10:11:15 PM
Our next live Q&A with Kris is on March 8, 3pm HKT. Leave your questions here.  Smiley
The most upvoted questions will be selected.
https://www.reddit.com/r/MonacoCard/comments/81bxei/question_brainstorm_live_qa_with_kris_on_discord/

glad to see this campaign ,i will take part in ,MONACO is my first invest project ,still hold them . see you soon!

Thank you for your support all along.
Join us on Discord if you have not yet: https://discord.gg/tfC4vFf
Activity: 110
March 04, 2018, 10:08:38 PM
When you are buying stuff with your Monaco card do you need to sell coins in app manually to fiat before purchase, then top up your monaco card with fiat to spend your money, or is monaco app doing it automatically so you dont need to sell your coins or calculate how much you need to sell etc. ??

I've seen on reddit a very similar question, and I believe the answer (from a Monaco rep) is that you can top up manually by selling coins, however, the app should have a function that says 'top up to X amount if you fall below Y amount' or something similar. From memory, the reason provided was that visa currently doesn't allow the instant sale of crypto through their system - it needs to already be in fiat when you swipe your card.

If you can automatically top up, than that should make things a bit easier at least. Maybe in the future it will be possible, or instead they could open up a credit line based on crypto assets, that sort of thing.

Thank you for your sharing. Here is the update about auto-conversion.
As of March, Visa does not allow it’s program managers to perform automatic conversion from crypto to fiat at point of sale. We will activate the automatic conversion  as an option for Monaco customers the moment Visa rules allow it. In the meantime, we have addressed this user experience issue in two ways: 1) the conversion UI within our app is sleekly designed, it super easy to use and takes seconds to complete a conversion 2) users who do not want to perform manual conversions, can set automatic top-up within the app: “If my fiat account balance drops below X, automatically topup Y amount”. The source of auto top-up can be your credit card, debit card or one of your cryptocurrency wallets.
March 04, 2018, 07:12:58 PM
When you are buying stuff with your Monaco card do you need to sell coins in app manually to fiat before purchase, then top up your monaco card with fiat to spend your money, or is monaco app doing it automatically so you dont need to sell your coins or calculate how much you need to sell etc. ??

I've seen on reddit a very similar question, and I believe the answer (from a Monaco rep) is that you can top up manually by selling coins, however, the app should have a function that says 'top up to X amount if you fall below Y amount' or something similar. From memory, the reason provided was that visa currently doesn't allow the instant sale of crypto through their system - it needs to already be in fiat when you swipe your card.

If you can automatically top up, than that should make things a bit easier at least. Maybe in the future it will be possible, or instead they could open up a credit line based on crypto assets, that sort of thing.
Activity: 490
Merit: 278
March 04, 2018, 04:42:30 AM
legendary
March 04, 2018, 04:37:59 AM
March 03, 2018, 07:16:18 PM
does anyone have any information (or speculations) about how many people have reserved the Obsidian Black card, or how many wallets are found with over 50.000 MCO.?

I would say that most of the monaco users have under 300 monaco token. The total is supply is around 31.587.682 so maybe not even 100 people have the black card  Grin

Yea I think the limit on the obsidian black card is 999 cards. So obviously that would be the max. My guess is a few people who could get this card by locking 50,000 mco will instead get a lower level card since the value difference is pretty limited at this stage - 2% cashback instead of 1.5% for the 500 mco card is not that big of a difference.
legendary
March 02, 2018, 02:07:47 PM
Hello, your ICO looks fantastic, I think this is going to rock, when the list of exchanges will be available? Thanks  Wink
Out of time brother: you are late! ICO is long gone and there are many exchanges where you can buy and sell Monaco tokens
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/monaco/#markets
Go get some and reserve your card
March 02, 2018, 10:58:28 AM
Based on the fact that pretty much everything monaco does is underwhelming. I am pridicting the app beta will not be functional. No ability to buy any type of crypto, not able to load a credit card, not able to transfer money from your bank etc. Just a program to scroll through and look at demo pages, as functional as the current app.  Could it be? We shall see!

It'll be at least something  Grin A step forward. Something for us to test and for dev to fix bugs.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
March 02, 2018, 08:57:53 AM
Hello, your ICO looks fantastic, I think this is going to rock, when the list of exchanges will be available? Thanks  Wink
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
March 02, 2018, 08:51:41 AM
does anyone have any information (or speculations) about how many people have reserved the Obsidian Black card, or how many wallets are found with over 50.000 MCO.?

I would say that most of the monaco users have under 300 monaco token. The total is supply is around 31.587.682 so maybe not even 100 people have the black card  Grin
Activity: 120
March 02, 2018, 08:45:08 AM
Based on the fact that pretty much everything monaco does is underwhelming. I am pridicting the app beta will not be functional. No ability to buy any type of crypto, not able to load a credit card, not able to transfer money from your bank etc. Just a program to scroll through and look at demo pages, as functional as the current app.  Could it be? We shall see!
Activity: 252
March 02, 2018, 08:33:55 AM
Just release the app at least, for god sake.
Hw long do u wana us to wait?
Activity: 280
Merit: 103
March 02, 2018, 08:21:20 AM
7 working days until money 20/20.  Like I said 100% no cards it’s impossible, but who’s not excited!

I am not... I will be excited when I have a card in my hand. Until than, I am not.
Pages:
Jump to: