Pages:
Author

Topic: NULL - page 79. (Read 456104 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 103
February 26, 2018, 03:45:13 AM
It's interesting how the two Crypto Card projects – Monaco and TenX – are gradually becoming nearer and nearer in terms of marketcap. Market is self-regulating.

If Monaco actually releases a product to market, we should hopefully see Monaco stay above Tenx. There will actually be a product to drive MCO token purchases if they release to the market.

Hopefully tomorrow's Q and A will shed some more light than 'we are working on it' for timings of card release.

I dont expect anything more exact than "soon". Noone at Monaco dare to state a date Smiley
Activity: 1848
Merit: 601
The Martian Child
February 26, 2018, 02:20:14 AM
It's interesting how the two Crypto Card projects – Monaco and TenX – are gradually becoming nearer and nearer in terms of marketcap. Market is self-regulating.

If Monaco actually releases a product to market, we should hopefully see Monaco stay above Tenx. There will actually be a product to drive MCO token purchases if they release to the market.

Hopefully tomorrow's Q and A will shed some more light than 'we are working on it' for timings of card release.

I thought Tenx is currently facing lots of problems? Visa and Mastercard cancelling that features. And if I can remember correctly one of those two giant companies is filing a case for illegal use.
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
February 25, 2018, 10:22:18 PM

Activity: 378
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
February 25, 2018, 06:00:19 PM
Activity: 695
Merit: 255
February 25, 2018, 05:22:44 AM

I am waiting for the best Crypto Card on the planet! Mooonaco!!!
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
February 25, 2018, 04:25:37 AM
I opened an account and reserved a card about in december.
Now i'm no more interested in it, and 2 weeks ago i asked them to delete my account and the reservation of the card, but they haven't done it yet. I asked about it 4 times, and they keep saying that they will delete my account, but they don't do that.
Has anybody had the same problem?

Please, can you provide us with more details in why you'll to delete your Monaco account . does this due issue in Monaco card or its your choice.

i'm simply no more interested.

LorenzoB go and cry somewhere else.

If you don't need the card simply don't deposit MCO when the time will come. Even if I found another alternative, I still want Monaco card. Until then patience, is a quality needed when dealing with crypto.

I think no need to delete the account we will probably never receive it, already waiting for this card  for 8 months and nothing... it sounds more and more like a waste of time
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
February 23, 2018, 11:06:57 PM
 Well congratulations Lorenzo I just made you an account for my vaporware card.  Your user name is LorenzoB, and you have a lifetime membership.
Merit: 100
February 23, 2018, 02:59:40 PM
Now i'm no more interested in it, and 2 weeks ago i asked them to delete my account and the reservation of the card, but they haven't done it yet. I asked about it 4 times, and they keep saying that they will delete my account, but they don't do that.

Please, can you provide us with more details in why you'll to delete your Monaco account . does this due issue in Monaco card or its your choice.

If you don't need the card simply don't deposit MCO when the time will come. Even if I found another alternative, I still want Monaco card. Until then patience, is a quality needed when dealing with crypto.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
February 23, 2018, 11:55:27 AM

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
February 22, 2018, 08:44:18 PM

You still haven't sent your address (they haven't asked for it yet). So all you have to do is not send your KYC once they start shipping.
Activity: 12
February 22, 2018, 07:50:41 PM

Merit: 167
February 22, 2018, 07:14:05 PM
Don’t want to rain on anybody’s parade but there is no card rollout for anyone other than devs before March 13th. Fact! Beta testers will hopefully have an app by then if it is not delayed. Please check back on March 13th to thank me for my foresight. You have been swindled if you thought cards would be shipping befor March 13th.
Where did you get your magical eightball from? And are you sure you're not just FUDing to benefit from the BTC rise? Wink

Still might rollout before 13 March. I think the reason some people are losing confidence is based on the last Q&A, where a direct question was asked if 'cards would rollout by 13 March' (or something similar) and the response from Kris was 'we are working on it'.

This was much less committal than previous statements from him that there would be 'no point' to sponsor money2020 without a product in the field. Most people considered this statement to mean a broader rollout, not just something to do with maybe a few beta testers (if that).
legendary
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
February 22, 2018, 05:12:56 PM

Activity: 12
February 22, 2018, 04:15:24 PM
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
February 22, 2018, 09:49:21 AM
Cards are not coming before a thorough beta app test. It’s going to take time and testing, DUSTING and POLIHSING. Hope you didn’t plan on anything else SOON. If somebody told you Any card rollout before money 20/20 they lied to you and if you BELIEVED them you were swindled.
Merit: 100
February 22, 2018, 06:26:14 AM
Before card distribution 2 big steps needs to be completed:
 - new application release
 - token lockup
I doubt that cards will ship in the same time in Asia and Europe.
Activity: 490
Merit: 278
February 22, 2018, 03:47:32 AM
Is everything that Monaco planned as of Feb 1st, still on track? If not, and assuming that there is an NDA in place, can you indicate some qualifiers: is it a big problem? how long will it take to rectify? are you following up on alternatives?
Activity: 280
February 22, 2018, 02:33:03 AM
500 app beta testers as stated by ally on Reddit have not received the magical email and most likely won’t this week.  Next week we are 10 working days until the event, not to mention they have to prepare for that. The team will be the only ones with a card on March 13th. Apps different story. I cannot wait to test that baby out! I have high hopes for this token should definitely be $10 by money 20/20!

So you think that means cards are being delivered? what if it just mean that they dont want to disappoint more people? Smiley
Activity: 5
February 21, 2018, 11:41:42 AM
500 app beta testers as stated by ally on Reddit have not received the magical email and most likely won’t this week.  Next week we are 10 working days until the event, not to mention they have to prepare for that. The team will be the only ones with a card on March 13th. Apps different story. I cannot wait to test that baby out! I have high hopes for this token should definitely be $10 by money 20/20!

Can't wait too!
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
February 21, 2018, 11:37:03 AM
Everywhere I go on the internet lately, I've been targeted by Monaco Visa Card adds. This implies to me that a start-up "initial coin offering" (ICO) has spent way too much money on advertising, and not enough time on getting it's project off the ground. To be sure, things look entirely over-done on too many levels, that its hard.

Was away for a while. Are there any updates on specific dates for delivery of those cards from the team or still nothing in absolute terms?
"Before Money 20/20" is pretty absolute I would say, which is in early March.

A lot of people waiting for this to happen. I'm wondering if a MCO wallet will be delivered before that. Probably part of the mobile application?
There's no need for a specific MCO wallet, since it's an ERC20 token. There will be a smartphone app however, screenshots of which can be found on their social media accounts.

There are a few money 20/20 events. Of which one are you talking? Do you expect announcements on the first one in Singapore?
The relevant one is Asia in early March. Refer to the top sponsors and see who's listed along Google and MasterCard: https://asia.money2020.com/sponsors/2018

It was announced that there would be no point in attending that event without a working product, so that essentially implies a rollout before the event. No clue about Singapore in particular, but Asia and Europe were announced for Q1 (and hence in the coming weeks).

Hi BTCMILLIONAIRE!

You actually make it easy for us to get the most relevant context all the time Wink Makes sense what you said regarding the rollout. We might see some price action as we get closer to the event. If that is the case it's either speculators or people with more knowledge than the public. Exciting weeks about to come.
Hey, glad I can help and thanks for the merit. Smiley

I like checking questions for projects that I follow frequently to make sure that I didn't miss out on any of the latest developments. Whenever I don't know the answers I know that there's room for more research, so this approach makes sure that I remain on the edge.
And yes, the coming weeks are bound to be exciting, I'm looking forward to the Jade Green card especially and hope it will be a 500 or 5000 tier instead of another 50 card. Although I'm not sure how a 5000 tier could be worth it without diminishing the value of a black card.

500 app beta testers as stated by ally on Reddit have not received the magical email and most likely won’t this week.  Next week we are 10 working days until the event, not to mention they have to prepare for that. The team will be the only ones with a card on March 13th. Apps different story. I cannot wait to test that baby out! I have high hopes for this token should definitely be $10 by money 20/20!
An app rollout alone should be big enough to at least fuel a rally back to the last USD ATH, even if retracements were to follow. With a card I could see anything from $20ish (USD ATH) to $60ish (BTC ATH).
Pages:
Jump to: