Pages:
Author

Topic: NULL - page 76. (Read 456104 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
March 09, 2018, 06:49:24 AM
There are ~70K cards at the moment waiting to be dispatched. I was expecting much more... Any idea what are these numbers of Monaco competitors?

Hello

70K where do you find this number ?

On the Monaco app, by adding people ahead and people behind your position.
Activity: 80
March 09, 2018, 06:13:16 AM
There are ~70K cards at the moment waiting to be dispatched. I was expecting much more... Any idea what are these numbers of Monaco competitors?

Hello

70K where do you find this number ?
March 09, 2018, 05:31:23 AM
Merit: 167
March 08, 2018, 05:34:07 PM
I am worried we will actually have to wait till 2020....  Grin

Just set your expectations accordingly so you will not be disappointed  Roll Eyes

So far we've doubled the timeline against what was originally proposed in the whitepaper for lots of commitments - I would have thought a doubling of timeframes would be enough! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
March 08, 2018, 12:04:19 PM

Just set your expectations accordingly so you will not be disappointed  Roll Eyes
Activity: 490
Merit: 278
March 08, 2018, 11:54:24 AM
Will Monaco insure the crypto in the event of loss from a hack? Some other
crypto card projects offer this added benefit.
Activity: 280
Merit: 103
March 08, 2018, 09:21:11 AM
Did monaco live up to its promise? I'm afraid its hard to say, because Monaco credit card is extremely incompetent against visa and mastercard.

There isn't a product, yet, so until that happens I guess it is hard to say. However, they are a visa program manager, are sponsoring money 2020, and have a team that has the ability to deliver a credit card.

All that said, they need to release a product, and there have been repeated delays/changes to timelines. I think it is worth waiting until at least money 2020 to see what is announced before making any further decisions.

Activity: 854
Merit: 500
March 08, 2018, 09:00:24 AM
Is there any news coming this month or next month to drive the price up
March 08, 2018, 08:11:29 AM
Monaco Monaco App uses the world's leading face recognition technology to enable new users to verify identity information within 3 minutes.

Checking every day Monaco application on my phone, as big March event is approaching. But, still no update  Huh
Something will be done before Asian event or we will be convinced to wait for  another future milestone?
Activity: 304
Merit: 10
March 07, 2018, 11:34:10 PM
Monaco Monaco App uses the world's leading face recognition technology to enable new users to verify identity information within 3 minutes.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
March 07, 2018, 10:04:48 AM
We are excited to share news that MCO will be listed on COBINHOOD, the world's first zero trading fees cryptocurrency exchange. Trading starts 8 March!   

https://twitter.com/monaco_card/status/971279434505510912
Great, another exchange that will help to increase the volume of MCO.
So far the volume is already big as we are already trading in big exchanges but who would refuse additional exchange, as long
as the team continues to develop the project sooner we will be seeing great pump again like in the last year.
Activity: 85
March 07, 2018, 08:50:27 AM
I am eagerly waiting for the upcoming Q&A on March 8. Money 20/20 is approaching and I think all of us who reserved a card would like to have some good news before, during and after the event. Wink

Yeah, I think all the news are now kept for an event to be disclosed there.. as well as app, maybe? Hopefully we finally get the news and it won't be limited only to one region..

LMAO you fegs are still waiting/hoping on this MCO shit?!?! it's been forever and will still be forever cause it is a useless coin with useless "credit card" that you can barely use in any country with a shitty limit even if it DOES work loool.  it had the pump and dump already, maybe you are lucky and you will get another so you can sell your bags (but i doubt it very much).  meanwhile keep hopes and dreams for nothing.

We'll be making announcement during Money2020 Asia. Broadly, we are focusing on beta app launch and test cards. Our team has been working 24/7 in Feb to get us to launch in time for the event. Stay tuned for more updates.

Very nice! Good luck at the Money2020 Asia event Smiley Hope everything goes as planned.  Cool
Activity: 110
March 07, 2018, 03:27:07 AM
We are excited to share news that MCO will be listed on COBINHOOD, the world's first zero trading fees cryptocurrency exchange. Trading starts 8 March!   

https://twitter.com/monaco_card/status/971279434505510912
March 07, 2018, 03:25:02 AM
We are thrilled to introduce you to Kay, our new Community Manager for Korean channels. Kay will help us grow and update our Korean communities. Please give a warm welcome to Kay in joining our Monaco team. Below are the Korean channels for Monaco.

Community Chatroom:
Kakao Talk Open Chat: https://open.kakao.com/o/g7tnDZH
Telegram Channel: https://t.me/monacocardkorea

Official Page:
Kakao Plus Friends: https://pf.kakao.com/_AzmMC
Naver Blog: https://blog.naver.com/monak2103
Band: https://band.us/@monacocardk
Activity: 392
Multiversum
March 07, 2018, 03:24:17 AM
According to official App not a single card has been shipped still. Do we know the reasons? At this point it would be great to have a detailed roadmap at least.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 511
March 07, 2018, 03:21:52 AM
MCO will be listed on @COBINHOOD, the world's first zero trading fees cryptocurrency exchange. Trading starts 8 March!

Activity: 80
March 06, 2018, 06:58:43 PM
I am eagerly waiting for the upcoming Q&A on March 8. Money 20/20 is approaching and I think all of us who reserved a card would like to have some good news before, during and after the event. Wink

Yeah, I think all the news are now kept for an event to be disclosed there.. as well as app, maybe? Hopefully we finally get the news and it won't be limited only to one region..

LMAO you fegs are still waiting/hoping on this MCO shit?!?! it's been forever and will still be forever cause it is a useless coin with useless "credit card" that you can barely use in any country with a shitty limit even if it DOES work loool.  it had the pump and dump already, maybe you are lucky and you will get another so you can sell your bags (but i doubt it very much).  meanwhile keep hopes and dreams for nothing.

thanks for such an informative post! now I will go and sell all of my monacos...
you wish.
I can wait bro, Money 20/20 is coming and I expect something will happen during the event.
ciao!

March 06, 2018, 04:42:01 AM

There isn't a product, yet, so until that happens I guess it is hard to say. However, they are a visa program manager, are sponsoring money 2020, and have a team that has the ability to deliver a credit card.

All that said, they need to release a product, and there have been repeated delays/changes to timelines. I think it is worth waiting until at least money 2020 to see what is announced before making any further decisions.

Very good answer.  Too many people worry about the 86400 seconds in a day.  I would prefer a card that is trouble free & thoroughly tested, to one, which has bugs or other 'issues'.   

Appreciate your support!
we need to make sure scalability, security and fraud prevention is fully in place before opening the doors to massive number of users. We're also building out teams and infrastructure that deals with operations: exception management, customer care, fraud, reconciliation engines, fiat to crypto and crypto to fiat rails, there is a lot of things to take care of and we want to make sure that we have not only growth, but controlled growth.
March 06, 2018, 04:32:03 AM

We'll be making announcement during Money2020 Asia. Broadly, we are focusing on beta app launch and test cards. Our team has been working 24/7 in Feb to get us to launch in time for the event. Stay tuned for more updates.
Pages:
Jump to: