Author

Topic: █ █ [NUT] NutCoin █ █ Season 01 Episode 04 █ █ - page 107. (Read 340926 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
"You have exceeded the pools configured NUT warning threshold. Please initiate a transfer!"

I have made several manual requests to withdraw, but coins are still not sent.

Same happaned https://www.cryptopoolmining.com/nut/ here they sent me the coins
Activity: 451
Merit: 250
"You have exceeded the pools configured NUT warning threshold. Please initiate a transfer!"

Were you using the pool to store your Nutcoin?
Activity: 276

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
For anybody who might be using nVidia cards and Cudaminer, I was able to get about 6-7% better hash rate by razing the GPU Boost clock just a little bit and the Min. GPU Voltage a minute amount, but I'm still only getting about 212-217Mh/s on a consistent basis. There are times when it will go both higher and lower, but it usually stays right in that range. I've got a Sapphire R9 270 coming on Monday and that should more than double my hashes. That's just stupid crazy the difference. It's my goal to have 6 more MSI R9 270X GAMER cards to add to that one within the next 30 days, that ought to give me some hashing power.  Grin

All in one rig? or are you using 2 for all 6?

I'll be using two for seven, I've got an old AMD 2+ MoBo here that I've got an Athlon x2 6000+ chip coming for today in the mail, it has two PCIe 16x slots and two 1x slots and I've got an old Intel board with a Core 2 Duo chip in it that has one PCIe 16x slot and two 1x slots. If everything works out there, I'll eventually upgrade the Intel board to a newer board, I'm interested in trying to see if you can use one of the new AMD Kavari chips to mine beside your regular GPU, but I want a second board that I can run four cards from, but even before that, I've estimated that the 7 cards total to start should give me over 3000Mh/s. I'm going to be ordering risers from China and Taiwan today and the 6 MSI cards (provided they are still available in unrestricted quantities) in a little over two weeks from now. Some people might question the use of R9 270X cards, but if you do your homework, two 270X cards about equal the Mh/s output of one 290X card, but the 290X cards cost 2.5 times the price of the two 270X cards, so you can buy more Mh/s going with the R9 270X and the same money, that's my reasoning.

Nah I see your point there. At first I was also thinking of going the 7 series cards until I found out that those monsters ate more power compared to the R9 series.

I was planning on getting 280s instead of 270s but I haven't really done the math yet. Since I don't have the money to invest in rigs either XD I'm using 1 5870 for mining right now. Hoping I could get a big break soon and finally get a real mining rig lol.

Happy mining tho Smiley Hope 3MH/s take you places lolz
For anybody who might be using nVidia cards and Cudaminer, I was able to get about 6-7% better hash rate by razing the GPU Boost clock just a little bit and the Min. GPU Voltage a minute amount, but I'm still only getting about 212-217Mh/s on a consistent basis. There are times when it will go both higher and lower, but it usually stays right in that range. I've got a Sapphire R9 270 coming on Monday and that should more than double my hashes. That's just stupid crazy the difference. It's my goal to have 6 more MSI R9 270X GAMER cards to add to that one within the next 30 days, that ought to give me some hashing power.  Grin

I'll be using two for seven, I've got an old AMD 2+ MoBo here that I've got an Athlon x2 6000+ chip coming for today in the mail, it has two PCIe 16x slots and two 1x slots and I've got an old Intel board with a Core 2 Duo chip in it that has one PCIe 16x slot and two 1x slots. If everything works out there, I'll eventually upgrade the Intel board to a newer board, I'm interested in trying to see if you can use one of the new AMD Kavari chips to mine beside your regular GPU, but I want a second board that I can run four cards from, but even before that, I've estimated that the 7 cards total to start should give me over 3000Mh/s. I'm going to be ordering risers from China and Taiwan today and the 6 MSI cards (provided they are still available in unrestricted quantities) in a little over two weeks from now. Some people might question the use of R9 270X cards, but if you do your homework, two 270X cards about equal the Mh/s output of one 290X card, but the 290X cards cost 2.5 times the price of a single 270X card or 1.25 times the price of two cards, so you can buy more Mh/s going with the R9 270X and the same money, that's my reasoning.
For anybody who might be using nVidia cards and Cudaminer, I was able to get about 6-7% better hash rate by razing the GPU Boost clock just a little bit and the Min. GPU Voltage a minute amount, but I'm still only getting about 212-217Mh/s on a consistent basis. There are times when it will go both higher and lower, but it usually stays right in that range. I've got a Sapphire R9 270 coming on Monday and that should more than double my hashes. That's just stupid crazy the difference. It's my goal to have 6 more MSI R9 270X GAMER cards to add to that one within the next 30 days, that ought to give me some hashing power.  Grin

For anybody who might be using nVidia cards and Cudaminer, I was able to get about 6-7% better hash rate by razing the GPU Boost clock just a little bit and the Min. GPU Voltage a minute amount, but I'm still only getting about 212-217Mh/s on a consistent basis. There are times when it will go both higher and lower, but it usually stays right in that range. I've got a Sapphire R9 270 coming on Monday and that should more than double my hashes. That's just stupid crazy the difference. It's my goal to have 6 more MSI R9 270X GAMER cards to add to that one within the next 30 days, that ought to give me some hashing power.  Grin
nutlaw @ $0.0007 XD Cheesy
Just be patient, I'm working hard to set the underlying magic up.

You will get fresh news soon.

It's nice to know that you're listening, but a little news once in awhile would be great. If you could help keep us informed a little bit on the plan, that would be very helpful. I love the vision of this coin for the long term, but the wolves need a little meat here and now to keep them interested. Personally, I've already invested in some more equipment to mine this coin with, which will double my modest rig at the moment, but am very shortly looking to multiply it by a factor of 8 or so. Rigs and electricity are serious investments on this end as I'm sure you know, I'd hate to see the mining dry up on this to the point the pools no longer want to host it for lack of interest. Keep on working brother, I'm with you. Wink

I came to the realization that I misspoke when I called us wolves, I should have called us squirrels, after all, we are looking for nuts here, but we are some ravenous little buggers.  Cheesy
Activity: 43
make a nut store

What would you sell? I've thought about offering hosting space for nutcoin, but there isn't even a payment gateway ready to use.

If the idea behind nutcoin is to make it a truly usable currency then the tools for use in online commerce must be made available. I only have a limited python programming experience, but I would need an api to start with. But something in php would be more significant. Also, marketing seems to be needed. 20 pages on the bitcointalk forum and a ghost sub on reddit, displays very little awareness for the coin.

I don't know if dmx374 is attending to any of this, but it would be nice to hear from him more regularly. It makes a big difference.

+1

net hash is going down too :/

I agree with the both of you in all aspects, all I can say is that on the http://nut.bitember.com/index.php pool, we seem to be maintaining a fairly steady number of workers, usually around 25, it dips occasionally, but spends most of its time right there. It would be nice to see more.

I'm at bitember but i'm just a small time miner on my laptop
Activity: 38
Nice time to mine when difficulty is still low Tongue

Your avatar matches well with this coin  Grin
Hope this coin worth mining Roll Eyes
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
Nice time to mine when difficulty is still low Tongue
brand new
Activity: 0
NdghvXEVmJZMfmNNdLuJ1K3h8ptTgsq1v9

i like it Grin Grin 
thanks
Oh yeah..I never tried asking for some yet lol...

Spare a nut or two for a small hashrate miner?  Cheesy

NLQmyyNeDC84zpY2ZoCjAf9ofwuX8mz3Zx

Yay another post from dev!

We are bro Smiley that's why we're still mining. We just get edgy if it gets too silent xD

It's nice to know that you're listening, but a little news once in awhile would be great. If you could help keep us informed a little bit on the plan, that would be very helpful. I love the vision of this coin for the long term, but the wolves need a little meat here and now to keep them interested. Personally, I've already invested in some more equipment to mine this coin with, which will double my modest rig at the moment, but am very shortly looking to multiply it by a factor of 8 or so. Rigs and electricity are serious investments on this end as I'm sure you know, I'd hate to see the mining dry up on this to the point the pools no longer want to host it for lack of interest. Keep on working brother, I'm with you. Wink
Activity: 112

Yeah! I like fresh news Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Dmx374, are you mining at cryptominingpool?

If is you, I can totally trust you.
Lots of dev don't have to mine their own coin because of pre-mined share.

Although Nutcoin seems to be slow starter, I will put some hash power on this coin.

Activity: 97

make a nut store

What would you sell? I've thought about offering hosting space for nutcoin, but there isn't even a payment gateway ready to use.

If the idea behind nutcoin is to make it a truly usable currency then the tools for use in online commerce must be made available. I only have a limited python programming experience, but I would need an api to start with. But something in php would be more significant. Also, marketing seems to be needed. 20 pages on the bitcointalk forum and a ghost sub on reddit, displays very little awareness for the coin.

I don't know if dmx374 is attending to any of this, but it would be nice to hear from him more regularly. It makes a big difference.

+1

net hash is going down too :/

I agree with the both of you in all aspects, all I can say is that on the http://nut.bitember.com/index.php pool, we seem to be maintaining a fairly steady number of workers, usually around 25, it dips occasionally, but spends most of its time right there. It would be nice to see more.

cryptopoolmining does normally around 30mhashes... now its only around 17 :/

I think dmx heard us lol XD nutcoin estimated supply rose to 590M
Jump to: