Pages:
Author

Topic: nWoCrypto is a scammer, NWO is a scam! - page 2. (Read 5415 times)

Activity: 469
Merit: 250
August 30, 2014, 01:08:30 PM
and the shit nWoCrypto even sent me a PM asking me to buy more NWO. Fuck you, you think I will invest in any shitcoin you have? I will avoid every coin that has any relationships with you. You stole 30 BTCs from investors, you are responsible for the full mess here. You can easily use part of the BTCs you stole and buy the price back to 4k, why not you do that? Scammer. Greedy. I hope C-cex will force you to return all what you stole soon, or publish your verified info so everyone knows who is the shit here.

I just need his ID i have no plan to kill him as that would be plain stupid for the amount of investment i have but i am not letting him get away with this. the dev is continuing despite community calls to refund. who knows what he has plan but i want me money back to get out of here. remember darknet is where anything is possible. you brought this upon yourself we could all been alot happier if you refunded us but no you decided to hold the BTC any way. buy up everything to 4k with your btc and let us investors out. i advise this is the best way for you. then do what you want with  the coins.
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
August 30, 2014, 12:52:16 PM
They have stated clearly in point 6.No hope at all.
https://c-cex.com/?id=ico
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
August 30, 2014, 12:04:59 PM
Yes C-cex should do something. Though ico is a risky process but this is an obvious scam. I hope C-cex's verification process means something to investor, and it can do something to give investors assurance and restore its own image.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
August 30, 2014, 12:00:18 PM
and the shit nWoCrypto even sent me a PM asking me to buy more NWO. Fuck you, you think I will invest in any shitcoin you have? I will avoid every coin that has any relationships with you. You stole 30 BTCs from investors, you are responsible for the full mess here. You can easily use part of the BTCs you stole and buy the price back to 4k, why not you do that? Scammer. Greedy. I hope C-cex will force you to return all what you stole soon, or publish your verified info so everyone knows who is the shit here.
August 30, 2014, 11:50:08 AM
who the fuck do you think you are to decide what you do with our btc. the plan failed give us back our btc. we don't want a new dev.

Yes same here. C-cex should force the scammer to return the BTCs he had. What the fuck is their "verified" process? If no effect at all why bother to "verify" and cheat investors? We want our BTCs back!

i want the ID or my BTC simple

Yes, C-cex, show that you are responsible for the investors, show us what is your "verified" process! Otherwise people should avoid exchanges like that.
August 30, 2014, 03:30:14 AM
who the fuck do you think you are to decide what you do with our btc. the plan failed give us back our btc. we don't want a new dev.

Yes same here. C-cex should force the scammer to return the BTCs he had. What the fuck is their "verified" process? If no effect at all why bother to "verify" and cheat investors? We want our BTCs back!

i want the ID or my BTC simple
August 30, 2014, 03:26:31 AM

August 30, 2014, 03:13:57 AM
August 30, 2014, 03:11:24 AM
I can tell some of you are either sock puppets for other exchanges or just really stupid. Here is a thread you may have missed where the nwo devs explained what happened, even they said it wasn't c-cex's fault. So if you still keep saying it, you are a not credible and a total opposing exchange sock puppet. Looks like they found a new dev and will be putting up a new thread.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/what-happened-to-nwo-an-explanation-and-plans-for-the-future-761830

If you have minimum brain you know the mess is caused by the greedy scammer who tries to get all the ICO for himself. And with such a scammer, he is "verified" by C-Cex, and C-Cex does not anything for the scam? C-cex needs to restore people's confidence, by stop the scams there, and let everyone know who is this scammer, so he will not cheat more people in the future.

Lol yeah it's the exchanges fault, not the devs the devs ran away with the funds but we should blame the exchange because? Well just because! right?

ok we are not saying different things. The bad guy is the scammer "dev" named nWoCrypto, he is so greedy and he hold all the BTCs and don't want to give to the real coin dev his portion where they agreed on a partnership earlier. So he is a scammer. He is the one to be blamed. He is "verified" by c-cex. C-cex verified someone now becoming a scammer, what C-cex should do? C-cex should stop it or let everyone know what they "verified". If you let this shit to steal 30+ BTCs easily, you think he will stop? He will cheat further more money from people like you and me. So C-cex, stop this!

I'm curious - the guy who scammed was the non-programmer "marketer"? So the dev is still available. If so, that would seem to make a community takeover a more realistic possibility. Maybe there should be more of a focus on this - on what NWO buyers can do -- than C-Cex over whom NWO buyers have no control. Why doesnt someone get in touch with this NWO developer?

Why people want to take over while the money is taken by a scammer? The scammer should be punished.

i just want my btc back. the original plan is fucked up we are owed a refund. we don't want our btc to be used to revive the coin you go do that yourself with your own btc. refund us the whole amount. somebody get me the ID from c-cex i'l take it from there
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
August 30, 2014, 03:06:39 AM
Yes agree, the scammer should be punished. Shameless and greedy. It's a pure and simple steal, why C-cex don't say anything how they "verified" him?

It is garbage this exchange, I'd never trade again there.
August 30, 2014, 03:04:56 AM
I can tell some of you are either sock puppets for other exchanges or just really stupid. Here is a thread you may have missed where the nwo devs explained what happened, even they said it wasn't c-cex's fault. So if you still keep saying it, you are a not credible and a total opposing exchange sock puppet. Looks like they found a new dev and will be putting up a new thread.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/what-happened-to-nwo-an-explanation-and-plans-for-the-future-761830

If you have minimum brain you know the mess is caused by the greedy scammer who tries to get all the ICO for himself. And with such a scammer, he is "verified" by C-Cex, and C-Cex does not anything for the scam? C-cex needs to restore people's confidence, by stop the scams there, and let everyone know who is this scammer, so he will not cheat more people in the future.

Lol yeah it's the exchanges fault, not the devs the devs ran away with the funds but we should blame the exchange because? Well just because! right?

ok we are not saying different things. The bad guy is the scammer "dev" named nWoCrypto, he is so greedy and he hold all the BTCs and don't want to give to the real coin dev his portion where they agreed on a partnership earlier. So he is a scammer. He is the one to be blamed. He is "verified" by c-cex. C-cex verified someone now becoming a scammer, what C-cex should do? C-cex should stop it or let everyone know what they "verified". If you let this shit to steal 30+ BTCs easily, you think he will stop? He will cheat further more money from people like you and me. So C-cex, stop this!

I'm curious - the guy who scammed was the non-programmer "marketer"? So the dev is still available. If so, that would seem to make a community takeover a more realistic possibility. Maybe there should be more of a focus on this - on what NWO buyers can do -- than C-Cex over whom NWO buyers have no control. Why doesnt someone get in touch with this NWO developer?

Why people want to take over while the money is taken by a scammer? The scammer should be punished.
Activity: 224
August 29, 2014, 11:56:44 PM

August 29, 2014, 11:38:47 PM

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
August 29, 2014, 10:50:29 PM

August 29, 2014, 10:25:30 PM

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
August 29, 2014, 09:22:24 PM

August 29, 2014, 08:15:25 PM
C-Cex is a really problematic place to use ... the good thing is that They always try to fix it if it has been his fault , but this time is gonna be hard fix that and not leave some customers really angry .

I won't use c-cex anymore until it fix the issue (if ever). If they "verify" people, and turned into a scam, then they need to follow up with scammers to get all funding back. If they can't back, they should publish scammer's verified info.

Now it seems to me that they just don't care, I won't throw my money into an exchange like that, ever again. Sounds like a scam exchange to me.
Activity: 140
August 29, 2014, 05:27:35 PM
C-Cex is a really problematic place to use ... the good thing is that They always try to fix it if it has been his fault , but this time is gonna be hard fix that and not leave some customers really angry .
August 29, 2014, 04:54:56 PM
request that scammer to return immediately the money he cheated to c-cex.
+1000
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
August 29, 2014, 02:15:29 PM
request that scammer to return immediately the money he cheated to c-cex.
Pages:
Jump to: