Pages:
Author

Topic: nWoCrypto is a scammer, NWO is a scam! - page 3. (Read 5415 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
-----------✄----------
August 29, 2014, 01:57:13 PM
Whot a scam.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
August 29, 2014, 01:55:49 PM
guys just don't buy any ipo from C-CEX their rules suck. any legit coin will choose to pay 1btc extra and pay bittrex to host it. they hold the coins for 3 days and in 3 days cryptoasian can vet them

what is fucked up so many scams lately any legit ICO would not prosper and some of us may be nervous to touch it and then could boom later.

yep - I'd like to see C-cex explain what their vetting/verification process is and what purpose it serves. Why bother?

Exactly, if they don't get scammer to reimburse, they should publish the verification information.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
August 29, 2014, 01:54:26 PM
a takeover won't do. you need a really strong plan to revive a coin. if the c-cex was given a fake id and failed to see this then i think people should get refunds. if it happens some nice profits to be made

It's doable - a community takeover behind a solid dev willing to submit to POD (and get 5+) could salvage this coin, assuming C-Cex doesnt refund (which I think would be a bad, short-sighted, possibly fatal business decision for them).
strongly agree with your opinion,,, waiting for c-cex's response

this is feasible, but the scammer need to be punished. I am wondering what is the purpose of "verifying" process by exchanges??
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001
August 29, 2014, 01:28:20 PM
guys just don't buy any ipo from C-CEX their rules suck. any legit coin will choose to pay 1btc extra and pay bittrex to host it. they hold the coins for 3 days and in 3 days cryptoasian can vet them

what is fucked up so many scams lately any legit ICO would not prosper and some of us may be nervous to touch it and then could boom later.

yep - I'd like to see C-cex explain what their vetting/verification process is and what purpose it serves. Why bother?

I'd like to see c-cex repay all the people that lost btc on their crappy exchange a few months ago.  It was something like 70 btc that people lost due to c-sux.  Yet they are still operating, making money, and hosting scams.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
August 29, 2014, 12:54:30 PM

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
August 29, 2014, 12:39:53 PM

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
August 29, 2014, 12:33:12 PM
Pride, the C-Cex representative, just talked about the NWO situation in the trollbox - looks like he might be trying to help what's left of the NWO team rebuild. That's about it from C-Cex:

===

WarrEagle: @owsleybeats, lol..you want me out?
WarrEagle: @Pride, Taht right there speaks volumes
Selin: ico, ipo, premine and another shit is 90% scam, stupid to give money dev before release, what for he need dev coin if he already got btc he wanted..
SecretsOfCrypto: does anyone here love ICO's besides Pride?
owsleybeats: @Maestro, dorian throwing up the "W"
Pride: People do 100-400% flips on ICO's all the time and to those people they love them.
SecretsOfCrypto: does anyone here love ICO's besides Pride?
owsleybeats: @Selin, most all coins are scam
WarrEagle: I do...when they jump 100% or more
WarrEagle: AND I am in it
Pride: @SecretsOfCrypto, I don't think anyone pushes the buy button but the individual that purchases.
WarrEagle: but that falls under dyor
owsleybeats: @WarrEagle, BTI one monkey left
Pride: If the wallets don't launch and no coins then refunds happen
andre1: Nothing stop the trading community to do check id, etc if coin is legit. Why don't we come together and start our own organisation to check coins independantly.
CryptoGnosys: if c-cex doesnt get the NUL ICO right, its the end of this exchange
Cryptomizer: @Pride, What do you think about POLO's rules?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??
SecretsOfCrypto: @Pride, yeah the dev buys his own ICO to try to get the sheep to move.. all on a promise
owsleybeats: @andre1, rotflmao
Pride: If the team runs off to the carribean with some hookers and blow is this an exchanges fault?
WarrEagle: @Pride, No..you dont auto click BUY ever for anyone
owsleybeats: @Pride, can i sig up for that program
WarrEagle: tough shit if you make a shitty choice
Pride: @Cryptomizer, We are in crypto not a central bank, I'm not doing long term escrows, honestly we dont even have the manpower
owsleybeats: sign up for hookers in the islands
WarrEagle: OTCBB, NASDAQ and NYSE have the same issues
SecretsOfCrypto: it is just too obvious they are scams.. but yet they still happen so people question the exchange for hosting them
Cryptomizer: @Pride, So you dont have the man power to host ICO's then
owsleybeats: @WarrEagle, pink sheets
user26: is there ico for hookers and blow?
chesthing: HEY, knock off blaming the exchange. You think WS traders ask for refunds?
WarrEagle: except there its called insider trading and you get a slap on the wrists
owsleybeats: @WarrEagle, i trade in the "greys"
Pride: @SecretsOfCrypto, Yes but that is just silly, bottom line you are protected from what ICO's used to be
Pride: and its convenient
chesthing: WS traders jump out of windows for a reason, there are no refunds
Cryptomizer: @Pride, You answered your own question!! CEX should not be hosting ICO's!!
owsleybeats: @WarrEagle, when you get kicked off the pinks>>grey markets are epic
Pride: you're not hoping the devs launch and you get coins like 9 + months ago
xorius: @Pride, not really, its just more convenient to have someone hold your lost money.
Pride: You get coins or you get refunds
SecretsOfCrypto: @Cryptomizer, ROFL
Pride: thats it
Pride: black and white
WarrEagle: @owsleybeats, lol pink sheet
CryptoGnosys: you dont click buy for anyone, you jsut list the scam crap and profit from it
xorius: the ico offers nothing other than the devs making what they said, then there after they can bail once they have the loot
owsleybeats: @WarrEagle, i'm a pink sheet bandit
Cryptomizer: Black and white is C-CEX dont have the resources to ensure investors investments are safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pride: @CryptoGnosys, By that analogy then every coin is a scam ico or not, and I don't believe that
SecretsOfCrypto: @Pride, I just hope people don't buy these ICOs, they need to stop
Cryptomizer: So why host ICO's then?
Bandit: best move would be to stop hosting icos no?
Bandit: no icos hosted, no people getting scammed with icos
CryptoGnosys: @Pride, no only the ones you list that have no information published. no foundation, no local compliance.
chesthing: @Cryptomizer, just don't buy them, wtf do you care?
xorius: @SecretsOfCrypto, a coin should be able to support itself ocne it has been released
Cryptomizer: But the 2BTC is more than they make in a day!!
owsleybeats: @WarrEagle, i have some lehman bros paper for sale
xorius: I agree, * ico's
Dan09: I think all exchanges need to stop listing copy and paste coins, look at NULL, no new features and looks like the dev set up the coin and thread in an hours work
Pride: Best case scenario before I move on to other matters, is NWO remaining team pieces a new thread together, and tries to help you guys recover the investment
CryptoGnosys: @Pride, can i trade on the nasdaq with just driverlisence verification ?
SecretsOfCrypto: clearly no one likes ICOs.. winners are the devs and exchange, losers are the buying suckers
chesthing: I say let the scammers pay the ico fees and then don't buy the ico if it looks fishy
Dan09: only serious coins with REAL developers should be listed
chesthing: Pride, up the ICO charge problem solved. 4 btc instead of 2.
owsleybeats: @Dan09, whos to say?
Pride: @CryptoGnosys, can you trade anonymously on the nasdaq?
Selin: @SecretsOfCrypto, well let c-cex get money from dev shrug but i hope 50% of this money will go to cover dept
owsleybeats: @Pride, "dark pools"
Bandit: yup darkpools
owsleybeats: ^
CryptoGnosys: @Pride, so because i can trade anynomously here, then the DEVS should also be anyonomous ? nice logic
SecretsOfCrypto: @Pride, consider a 10 BTC escrow fee, 2 BTC is just a joke ICOs scammers make more than that
CryptoGnosys: I am the buyer not the seller
CryptoGnosys: and YES you can trade under a CORP on the nasdqq
Dan09: @owsleybeats, a coin should have some new features or something that distinguishes them from other coins other than their name and logo
SecretsOfCrypto: 10 BTC ICO FEE please!
CryptoGnosys: an offshore corp if you want anyonmoty
owsleybeats: @CryptoGnosys, i can find anyone
Pride: @CryptoGnosys,have you been in crypto long, you know it's decentralized and trustless correct?
wotf: wotf here, had my cell servicee go down and could not log in with 2FA and talked to support on skype and they helped me in 2 mins. C-Cex is the best
owsleybeats: @SecretsOfCrypto, ico "trust" for ffailed icos
CryptoGnosys: @Pride, have you been in crypto long ? you do know devs copy and paste biolerplate shit and websites and you fall for it ?
Pride: nm i'm not arguing opinions and semantics, I'm working to help make NWO situation better bottom line, good day.
Dan09: and a proper strategy... most of these coins are just copy and paste junk coins with no proper thought or planning put into them, just false promises that the devs know they cannot deliver but don't care aslong as they make a quick few BTC
CryptoGnosys: trustless ?
owsleybeats: @Pride, NWO was obvious scam ..i said that
CryptoGnosys: real coins have foundations and local compoiance
CryptoGnosys: cimpliance
owsleybeats: i called the paid promoter out
owsleybeats: look it up
CryptoGnosys: c-cex doenst care because they dont loose fees. the more shit they list they better for them
SecretsOfCrypto: @Pride, can you honestly say you thought NWO wasn't a scam?
Selin: hey what that argue all about? Buy ico? of course no, list ico? Why not? Main get btc from dev before listing *hehe*
owsleybeats: @CryptoGnosys, it's really not their job to pry into peoples privacy
Pride: @SecretsOfCrypto, Honestly when th original dev came to me, it was like any normal ICO presentation wise
CryptoGnosys: @owsleybeats, LOL are you serious? its not their job to inform investors of who is listing the coin? thats absurd. ITS COMPLETELY their responsibility on who they list
Pride: If you guys want my personal opinions that do not reflect the opinions of C-CEx add me on skype and i'll give you an earful IF you desire that.
chesthing: Look at NULL's ann thread, can anyone tell me why this coin is worth anything? no one buy it, Pride, don't give them ANYTHING back
Pride: I'll tell you exactly how i feel about certain coins/devs/projects
SecretsOfCrypto: @Pride, haha you would probably be telling people never buy an ICO
Selin: @CryptoGnosys, well no single exchange inform investors about who is dev, may be it would be good move but i never saw anybody doing it
Pride: Listen guys I like the video idea, it has merits
Pride: I think i may add it
CryptoGnosys: @Selin, exactly but its time for them to start doing real verification. and listing the info on the trading page
SecretsOfCrypto: @Pride, yes face recognition for the dev, we can all track them down
CryptoGnosys: requireing a foundation be incorporated is the first step
CryptoGnosys: devs will be less likely to scam when they action can be taken against them
Pride: I think this video can be accomodated
Pride: I make them now for premine destructions so can add them as well
SecretsOfCrypto: I wouldn't scam if my face was in a video
CryptoGnosys: you wouldnt scam if you went through the trouble to incorporate a foundation and your info was in a local city records
Pride: Ok everyone, once again I am not a fan of issues, so I'm trying to help the nwo team recover
owsleybeats: @SecretsOfCrypto, elephant man
Pride: look for some news some time today hopefully regarding their team, I will be attending to other matters and coin requests for now

SecretsOfCrypto: scammers needs to be anonymous.. so that's the real problem, soon as they are a real person makes it real, provide ID and video proof of themselves talking to you. That would be way better than POD
SecretsOfCrypto: @owsleybeats,
owsleybeats: @Pride, make every ico dev go through a "hazing" trollbox style
owsleybeats: @SecretsOfCrypto, elephant boy dev
SecretsOfCrypto: @Pride, then you take the POD market away from that crypto asian guy.. could be huge for this exchange
Pride: @SecretsOfCrypto, I like this idea, and really it could be very helpful
owsleybeats: @SecretsOfCrypto, satoshi?
Pride: I'll work on it, we'll need a link to the videos posted etc
SecretsOfCrypto: @owsleybeats, satoshi is allowed to be anonymous
owsleybeats: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qPu1cU0hbE
Pride: Soon we are redseinging C-CEX so hopefully will have a separate ICO section, and could add video links...I like this ty everyone
owsleybeats: @SecretsOfCrypto, dorian sent in his drivers license
SecretsOfCrypto: @Pride, thanks
MadRoss: @SecretsOfCrypto, i wonder if lxc reaches 12k again
Pride: Sometimes when I sift through all the hype/fud and snark you guys are good chaps
Dan09: or have them host a live Q&A on something like gotomeeting.co.uk
Dan09: that would really build some trust
Pride: ok i'm really out, happy trading till then
legendary
August 29, 2014, 10:15:07 AM
C-cex is shit, don't use this exchange never!

c-cex is based in the Ukraine and is not subject to any regulations, oversight, or accountability.  

Proof?

Proof of what?  That c-cex is a scam exchange or that you're a naive fool?
Activity: 392
August 29, 2014, 09:18:59 AM

c-cex is based in the Ukraine and is not subject to any regulations, oversight, or accountability.  

Proof?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
August 29, 2014, 08:55:26 AM
c-cex just unveiled another "vetted" ICO (named, funny enough, NULL....you cant make this up):

https://twitter.com/CryptoCurrEncyX/status/505331170490318849

https://c-cex.com/?p=null-btc
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Pools Of Honor
August 29, 2014, 08:36:07 AM
No one said POD is useless... its very honorable for cryptoasian to do POD and we should support it... the point is now matter what... we cannot avoid a good quality scam...
and its our own money we risk, so i wouldnt blame cryptoasian or ccex or someone who tried to verify somebody...
and please dont start btc legit etc... it like talking politics and these conversations never have an end...

the point is we lost money...

i am more concerned with these trading bots, dumping prices to -50% from a coin just to manipulate it? isnt that a loss? having 10 btc on a coin
and suddenly a stupid bot... making your 10btc coins worth, 5 overnight??
www.DonateMedia.org
August 29, 2014, 08:25:33 AM
gysca i actually never buy ico from nobody ahahahahaha Smiley

glad to hear that buddy  Grin
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
August 29, 2014, 08:24:22 AM
why do you blame ccex? how old are you people? you are blaiming the middle man? yes they verified him...

i can verify myself if you want... and then what? i can scam you... what if you ve seen my real id? you will do what?

Most of us are computer guys.. sitting on a monitor all day... even if you have my photo, my linkedin or facebook...
you will do what? sue me on your local police? or you will travel to my country and bust my ass??

This basically means that C-Cex's vetting/verified seal means nothing. Agree with an earlier poster, they should have at least delayed/staggered the payment release based on milestones, in retrospect. They also want to think of their reputation - do they want to thrive or remain a micro-volume blipcoin exchange that few are willing to commit much BTC to.

yes their only fault is that they should delay the btc tranfer... but that doesnt stop the dev from dissapearing again...

i do not give much trust to that POD from cryptoasian as well.... what? skype talk with the dev? show a driving licence from a skype camera?
its not cryptoasian fault, i am not trying to spam...

But saddly crypto is not legit... so whatever we say or cry... it all depends on a persons honesty, and greed... and greed > honesty

"But saddly crypto is not legit" -so according to you it should be banned immediately by all govt.What's your opinion on legitimacy of bitcoin?

Like real life, crime does happen despite of regular, well equipped watchdog and police dept. The scam in crypto will happen but it doesn't mean that we should stop trying these scammers overrun the crypto. And here the onus was on the exchange in question.The exchange should have the proper guidelines for the ICO and acted accordingly.

Some people says PoD is useless, but we should not forget that it's at least a good initiative taken by a member to try and do something.So instead of bashing and doing nothing we should support it. Or come with better solution if you think is not suffice.
Pools Of Honor
August 29, 2014, 08:17:18 AM
gysca i actually never buy ico from nobody ahahahahaha Smiley
legendary
August 29, 2014, 08:15:39 AM

Exactly!

C-cex is a scam exchange to begin with.  

"c-cex verified"  is worth less than the turd I just flushed down the toilet.

c-cex still owes people btc from months ago that they will never be able to pay off.  

c-cex is based in the Ukraine and is not subject to any regulations, oversight, or accountability.  They could shut down tomorrow, keep all the funds in the wallets, and there is nothing anyone could do about it.   Trade their at your own risk.  It's just a matter of time before they claim they were "Hacked" again and take everyones btc.

c-cex = scam exchange

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/c-cex-has-frozen-your-btc-not-to-be-trusted-485029

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/c-cex-is-untrusted-deny-promise-forever-freeze-our-btc-due-to-their-fault-633298

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/beware-of-c-cexcom-they-misplaced-drk-3585-657843

www.DonateMedia.org
August 29, 2014, 08:09:31 AM
why do you blame ccex? how old are you people? you are blaiming the middle man? yes they verified him...

i can verify myself if you want... and then what? i can scam you... what if you ve seen my real id? you will do what?

Most of us are computer guys.. sitting on a monitor all day... even if you have my photo, my linkedin or facebook...
you will do what? sue me on your local police? or you will travel to my country and bust my ass??

This basically means that C-Cex's vetting/verified seal means nothing. Agree with an earlier poster, they should have at least delayed/staggered the payment release based on milestones, in retrospect. They also want to think of their reputation - do they want to thrive or remain a micro-volume blipcoin exchange that few are willing to commit much BTC to.

yes their only fault is that they should delay the btc tranfer... but that doesnt stop the dev from dissapearing again...

i do not give much trust to that POD from cryptoasian as well.... what? skype talk with the dev? show a driving licence from a skype camera?

But saddly crypto is not legit... so whatever we say or cry... it all depends on a persons honesty, and greed... and greed > honesty

in other words

DO NOT BUY IPO / ICO AGAIN FROM C-CEX
Pools Of Honor
August 29, 2014, 08:02:39 AM

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
August 29, 2014, 07:57:50 AM
This teach us don't buy ICOs more.
Activity: 728
August 29, 2014, 07:56:14 AM
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
August 29, 2014, 07:51:57 AM
shh people, you should buy xbm still low, dev legit, handled every problems that came with launch very pro way...
Agree xbm has a good dev.
Pages:
Jump to: