Pages:
Author

Topic: nWoCrypto is a scammer, NWO is a scam! - page 4. (Read 5415 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
www.DonateMedia.org
August 29, 2014, 07:50:27 AM
WARNING

DO NOT BUY IPO /ICO AGAIN FROM C-CEX

OR

YOU WILL LOSS YOUR BITCOIN.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
August 29, 2014, 07:46:59 AM
shh people, you should buy xbm still low, dev legit, handled every problems that came with launch very pro way...
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
August 29, 2014, 07:45:40 AM
why do you blame ccex? how old are you people? you are blaiming the middle man? yes they verified him...

i can verify myself if you want... and then what? i can scam you... what if you ve seen my real id? you will do what?

Most of us are computer guys.. sitting on a monitor all day... even if you have my photo, my linkedin or facebook...
you will do what? sue me on your local police? or you will travel to my country and bust my ass??

This basically means that C-Cex's vetting/verified seal means nothing. Agree with an earlier poster, they should have at least delayed/staggered the payment release based on milestones, in retrospect. They also want to think of their reputation - do they want to thrive or remain a micro-volume blipcoin exchange that few are willing to commit much BTC to.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
August 29, 2014, 07:43:48 AM
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand another scam... will you people never learn?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 784
Pools Of Honor
August 29, 2014, 07:37:56 AM
why do you blame ccex? how old are you people? you are blaiming the middle man? yes they verified him...

i can verify myself if you want... and then what? i can scam you... what if you ve seen my real id? you will do what?

Most of us are computer guys.. sitting on a monitor all day... even if you have my photo, my linkedin or facebook...
you will do what? sue me on your local police? or you will travel to my country and bust my ass??
legendary
Activity: 1848
August 29, 2014, 07:35:27 AM
not happy, I for one bought in as assumed if CCex ok'd it then it would be okay but releasing all money to the Dev straight away is very dangerous
Activity: 126
August 29, 2014, 06:51:55 AM
c-cex will lose ppl
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
August 29, 2014, 04:38:14 AM
a takeover won't do. you need a really strong plan to revive a coin. if the c-cex was given a fake id and failed to see this then i think people should get refunds. if it happens some nice profits to be made

It's doable - a community takeover behind a solid dev willing to submit to POD (and get 5+) could salvage this coin, assuming C-Cex doesnt refund (which I think would be a bad, short-sighted, possibly fatal business decision for them).
strongly agree with your opinion,,, waiting for c-cex's response
August 29, 2014, 04:19:21 AM
a takeover won't do. you need a really strong plan to revive a coin. if the c-cex was given a fake id and failed to see this then i think people should get refunds. if it happens some nice profits to be made

It's doable - a community takeover behind a solid dev willing to submit to POD (and get 5+) could salvage this coin, assuming C-Cex doesnt refund (which I think would be a bad, short-sighted, possibly fatal business decision for them).
August 29, 2014, 04:17:30 AM
no pain no gain , investing altcoin do not be greedy,than can not be scammed anymore

will see what c-cex has to say when they wake up. would have not have invested if it wasn't for c-cex. i risked 0.2btc

One of the problems is that cryptoasian was away in transit yesterday, so he wasnt available to confirm whether or not NWO had started the POD process. Apparently not.
Activity: 126
August 29, 2014, 04:04:45 AM
no pain no gain , investing altcoin do not be greedy,than can not be scammed anymore

nope. It will never happen."Greed" is a normal human behavior.The main issue here is the approach.Like any other ecosystem the the miners or investors are at the bottom of the crypto  chain  and are unorganized and vulnerable to these kind of scams.Here the approach should be top- down i.e exchanges who are at the top of the chain are well organised and they will have to take some action to stop such scams.Or we will have put enough pressure on them to change and act.
Activity: 686
August 29, 2014, 04:03:09 AM

will see what c-cex has to say when they wake up. would have not have invested if it wasn't for c-cex. i risked 0.2btc
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
August 29, 2014, 03:51:07 AM
August 29, 2014, 03:47:17 AM
one thing for sure the id process c-cex did on the coin should be made public. if c-cex are found to have made a verification on a false ID. they are at fault. they should refund investors and make sure it doesn't happen next time
August 29, 2014, 03:40:22 AM
August 29, 2014, 03:00:21 AM
any chance for a community takeover - I mean, the amount of BTC stolen wasn't very large (unlike the CLST 300BTC ICO or the SYS 1500BTC ICO). What was it, 30BTC or something?

not very large ?!

I'd love to have 30 BTC "or so" in my wallet too ! Smiley

I mean relative to other recent ICOs. Seperately, I dont get the argument that C-CEX shouldn't at least provide the ID.

Well ok.. But i don't think a "takeover" would help.. Look at Onyx2.. Once a name got burned it is "doomed".

Simply don't use/trust c-cex.. whenever I see a "verified by c-cex" coin I usually skip it completely - I just added this one because a fellow miner of suprnova really wanted the pool - otherwise i would have also skipped this one (and would be right - once again..)

Yeah, C-Cex's name/reputation are certainly mud after this unless they think a little bigger about what business their exchange could be doing if they didn't think small. People are looking to get into coins earlier and earlier - earlier than bittrex - closer to the ground floor. They have (had?) a shot at becoming that place if it became an exchange more people could trust.

I edited my earlier message to say I assume they could handle 30BTC (as opposed to a bigger ICO loss on the scale of CLSTR) and that they'd see a long-term interest in doing that and "buying" some loyalty. Did wonders for Poloniex's reputation when they were hacked.

As far as a community takeover - a takeover by a reputable dev verified with POD (and getting 5+ stars) would be able to successfully rebrand the coin as something completely new and untainted.
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
August 29, 2014, 02:57:29 AM
any chance for a community takeover - I mean, the amount of BTC stolen wasn't very large (unlike the CLST 300BTC ICO or the SYS 1500BTC ICO). What was it, 30BTC or something?

not very large ?!

I mean relative to other recent ICOs. Seperately, I dont get the argument that C-CEX shouldn't at least provide the ID.

Well ok.. But i don't think a "takeover" would help.. Look at Onyx2.. Once a name got burned it is "doomed".

Simply don't use/trust c-cex.. whenever I see a "verified by c-cex" coin I usually skip it completely - I just added this one because a fellow miner of suprnova really wanted the pool - otherwise i would have also skipped this one (and would be right - once again..)
August 29, 2014, 02:55:47 AM

not very large ?!

I mean relative to other recent ICOs, and I guess I assume C-Cex has pockets big enough to handle that. Seperately, I dont get the argument that C-CEX shouldn't at least provide the ID.
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
August 29, 2014, 02:51:49 AM

not very large ?!

August 29, 2014, 02:49:17 AM
Pages:
Jump to: