Pages:
Author

Topic: | Nxt | Blockchain Platform | Proof of Stake | Official - page 100. (Read 941260 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Bottom line.
Withdraw ARDR assets and NXT coins from exchanges to your own wallet and sleep well.

Really? And watch how it goes up or down 20-25% -or more- some days? I don't think that's quite realistic...

I do it all the time, no problem Smiley

What is realistic, emotional trading and getting goxxed from time to time? Well, to each his own, I guess.

I'll take your word for it (no choice). But a lot of people will, and indeed do, trade it rather. Myself included.
legendary
NXT > ardor > ignis all getting tangled in blockchain.   Grin

Well, it's ... complicated. By design. It is, in fact, one and the same the whole thing. It is "splitted" with the only purpose of generating more money -and very successfully so far-. NXT will become (slowly) obsolete -and in fact not developed after a while-, once ARDOR is implemented. ARDOR will be the new name of NXT. IGNIS is the first by-product of the new NXT (ARDOR), designed, again, with the sole purpose of being sold to corporations for profit. As the first of such by-products (called technically "child chains"), the developers will give 50% of ownership of IGNIS to those who still own NXT -they need to keep the number as high as possible in order to secure the network- at the specific time of the snapshot. After that the existence of NXT will start slowly fading away completely. The whole shebang is that subsequent "child chains" will be the sole property of the developers of NXT -or, more properly, of the centralized, private, company they have created to such purpose-. The ONLY "benefit" ARDOR holders (NXT ones will have none) will have is whatever is derived from the potential fact that the buyers of such childchains, including IGNIS, will have to pay for them in ARDOR, supposedly by doing that creating more demand for ARDOR.

That, of course, is if you believe what the developers tell you. They are not bound by anything but their words, so they could freely sell the child chains for BTC or any other instrument of exchange.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Bottom line.
Withdraw ARDR assets and NXT coins from exchanges to your own wallet and sleep well.

Really? And watch how it goes up or down 20-25% -or more- some days? I don't think that's quite realistic...

I do it all the time, no problem Smiley

What is realistic, emotional trading and getting goxxed from time to time? Well, to each his own, I guess.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
NXT > ardor > ignis all getting tangled in blockchain.   Grin
legendary
Hello!

What I do not understand:

Ardor was sent when I had nxt on exchange automatically.

I thougt nxt was done then.

And now You have to keep nxt how long to get next round ardor or is there no next reund of dropping ardor?

You got Ardor.

Now holding NXT you can also get Ignis in Q3 2017, when the one time snapshot happens.
There are two caveats:
- the exact date of the snapshot is not known yet, some time in Q3,
- there is no agreement with exchanges yet to distribute Ignis, to be safe withdraw NXT from exchanges and store in your own wallet, then you'll be sure to get Ignis.
Withdraw Ardor token to your own wallet too, this is how you will get the Ardor token in the Ardor platform. If not, exchanges will get your Ardor.

This is a bit confusing: What does Ardor have to do with the IGNIS distribution? I thought it was limited to NXT at the snapshot time...

It doesn't.

To clarify: if you have ARDR assets at a centralized exchange now, Ardor tokens will be given to that exchange in the new Ardor platform as well, because NXT accounts and Ardor accounts will be opened with the same passphrase. Exchanges have the private key to the ARDR assets that you keep with them and hence -> to Ardor tokens in the future Ardor platform. Since there is no agreement at present with exchanges on what they will do with all that treasure, it's a big risk to leave the ARDR assets and NXT coins with them.

Bottom line.

Activity: 770
Voting on the blockchain? Task solved by Nxt/Ardor and presented live by Jelurida developer Lior Yaffe together with Accenture in Madrid

https://twitter.com/Jelurida/status/862000781695823873
Hello!

And now You have to keep nxt how long to get next round ardor or is there no next reund of dropping ardor?

You got Ardor.

Now holding NXT you can also get Ignis in Q3 2017, when the one time snapshot happens.
There are two caveats:
- there is no agreement with exchanges yet to distribute Ignis, to be safe withdraw NXT from exchanges and store in your own wallet, then you'll be sure to get Ignis.
Withdraw Ardor token to your own wallet too, this is how you will get the Ardor token in the Ardor platform. If not, exchanges will get your Ardor.

This is a bit confusing: What does Ardor have to do with the IGNIS distribution? I thought it was limited to NXT at the snapshot time...

It doesn't.

To clarify: if you have ARDR assets at a centralized exchange now, Ardor tokens will be given to that exchange in the new Ardor platform as well, because NXT accounts and Ardor accounts will be opened with the same passphrase. Exchanges have the private key to the ARDR assets that you keep with them and hence -> to Ardor tokens in the future Ardor platform. Since there is no agreement at present with exchanges on what they will do with all that treasure, it's a big risk to leave the ARDR assets and NXT coins with them.

Bottom line.
legendary
Merit: 1005
Hello!

You got Ardor.

There are two caveats:

Present ARDR asset has nothing with Ignis future distribution. During Ardor network will go live, present ARDR asset will disappear from all Nxt accounts and will appear in Ardr accounts. There will be next one time snapshot of Nxt balances in Q3 2017, exact date not set yet. For every 1 NXT you'll get 0.5 Ignis and still you will have your NXT.
Hello!

You got Ardor.

There are two caveats:

Ardr assets on the Nxt blockchain will be changed to Ardor tokens on the Ardor blockchain, automatically.
IGNIS is child chain of Ardor platform. Snapshot will be around mainnet live date of Ardor.
legendary
Hello!

You got Ardor.

There are two caveats:

Hello!

You got Ardor.

There are two caveats:
Activity: 274
Hello!

A new newsletter by @Nxter_org goes over Nxt tips, award nominations, media mentions, and more

https://www.nxter.org/nxt-news-may-2017-ii-entertainment-may-effective-mode-learning/
Activity: 638
Merit: 254
Supporter of DGB, XEM
I think nxt will recover in price next days weeks depends on how much this btc rally goes

Team will pump Ardor not NXT .. What I said earlier was right..
leave NXT and start focus on Ardor will more profitable rather than NXT ... they only collect money in NXT

here is the NXT value FORECAST in picture https://www.mystellar.org/thread-1389.html

hope this helps,
one for sure, NXT will not back down anymore, so we got no choice to but at these level
Activity: 638
Merit: 254
Supporter of DGB, XEM
ADEL ICO just started... Anyone interested in that around here?

The team seems very solid and the 3 projects listed on their website seem promising

ALL NXT launched project is checked their identity by the NXT ARDOR Foundation, if something happen the foundation will help reveal

only that we need a hit project and hype to move it all
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
i like it when the price rise makes a break. so i can replace my sell orders and move them to the next level.
Decentralized DNS using Nxt Alias System.

https://youtu.be/I0eok3CI6v4
Activity: 498
NXT following the foot steps of Ardor..
 So follow Ardor while trading NXT .. Vice Versa  Cheesy
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I think nxt will recover in price next days weeks depends on how much this btc rally goes

Team will pump Ardor not NXT .. What I said earlier was right..
leave NXT and start focus on Ardor will more profitable rather than NXT ... they only collect money in NXT

I do not pump NXT or ARDR. The market does that. I do my work to help both platforms gain increased use. Increased use may increase the price. The Marketing strategy is detailed here.

Donations to the Nxt Foundation are in NXT, ARDR, BTC, and EUR, but are based off of EUR prices. See here.

when ardor client coming out?

Ardor is on testnet. Mainnet is Q3 this year.
Client can be downloaded and tested there.
Www.ardorplatform.org

Nxt is on mainnet.
Www.Nxt.org
Pages:
Jump to: