Pages:
Author

Topic: | Nxt | Blockchain Platform | Proof of Stake | Official - page 10. (Read 941260 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
Hi guys! I read the news on twitter and I saw that there was now an update with more languages. Does anyone know which ones?

https://bitbucket.org/Jelurida/nxt/src/7f170093b7f5534f3b94bca085abf0d7d5751830/html/www/locales/?at=master
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
The coin rested on its ceiling
Activity: 84
From what I knew, there is not any benefits to dumping nxt at all,  to hold lots of them by the lower price.when we buy at bottom,we did not lose anything.just gaining more....
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
I believe in this project so much. NXT was too long overlooked, its a really solid blockchain with amazing features.  Keep on the good work devs.
Activity: 66
Hi guys! I read the news on twitter and I saw that there was now an update with more languages. Does anyone know which ones?
Activity: 826
Merit: 262
Any problem with the wallet? I'm trying to access and only get error message, I downloaded the latest version ...
I need to do some kind of special setup, I don't know? I have been using it for a long time and I never had problems, I haven't logged in for a while and now I can't access it...

have the same problem and i had a good time at least it is possible to restore it although some effort is needed to do this. i think that it is abnormal because even in the mystery you can roll back to the previous version and try again to restore and then in fact it is impossible.
Activity: 128
no hope for this
stupid. If there is no hope what is the point you are staying here, post here. I'm sure Nxt has hope and a bright future.

ha ha ha since 2014 they are enjoying our money by the sea. I go to something else, thank you but good project there are plenty .. good luck to those who stay on this boat drifting
Activity: 420
Merit: 24
no hope for this
stupid. If there is no hope what is the point you are staying here, post here. I'm sure Nxt has hope and a bright future.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
Any problem with the wallet? I'm trying to access and only get error message, I downloaded the latest version ...
I need to do some kind of special setup, I don't know? I have been using it for a long time and I never had problems, I haven't logged in for a while and now I can't access it...

If you post the error message or a screenshot of it we might be able to help you. Otherwise it's just speculating.
Activity: 1955
Merit: 381
English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)
Activity: 34
 Smiley Smiley Smiley
Ethereum is decrease level, in that it has no features. This is due to the fact Ethereum uses clever contracts, permitting you to build verifiable decentralized functions on the ethereum network. There is no single asset change or marketplace. Rather, anybody can build an create a marketplace, asset exchange, coin, prediction market, etc, besides having to make any core protocol changes. two In theory, (almost) some thing is viable with ethereum, however now and again you might have to construct it yourself.
Activity: 136
Merit: 10
Coin Market Apps
What's up with the SetupMasternodes team?  they seem to be on a roll.

NXT devs are doing a good job! keep it up
Activity: 75
Activity: 14
I will definitely get myself some NXT for sure. I see the specs I have the feeling the price is very low right now.  I hope FLT makes some upwards movement soon. Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 10
I am still optimistic that the price and the future of NXT will soon improve and enter the top 20 this year, this can be seen from daily transaction volume of more than $ 2 million.
Activity: 216
I think it is dead coin? ardor and ignis have better functional then nxt. Or there will be serious news/updates?

Wait for market recovery.

NXT Targets: 3600 Sat,  5100, 6300 , (8000, 10000 and 14000 are possible too)
Activity: 180
I think it is dead coin? ardor and ignis have better functional then nxt. Or there will be serious news/updates?
Pages:
Jump to: