Pages:
Author

Topic: | Nxt | Blockchain Platform | Proof of Stake | Official - page 31. (Read 941260 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
this nxt dump looks really impressive, is there any roadmap? Is there any strong news on the horizon? I do not hide that this price caused me a big problem; /

Nxt Business Strategy for 2018
+ new design and brand strategy
+ new business development strategy
+ new business development team across countries
+ partnerships

They posted in twitter this
Activity: 69
Everyone Is A Bank
Tell me please, I kept the NXT coins on my wallet to get the Ignis, I still need to keep them or can already be taken out? Only to be guaranteed to get the Ignis
Activity: 392
Merit: 152
I have a few dozen coins NXT on the exchange Stocks.Exchange, but on my balance sheet did not appear IGNIS.

NXT December 28 was on the main balance sheet.

The site https://www.jelurida.com/ico says: "Half of the IGNIS coins will be reserved and distributed automatically to the NXT holders based on their account balances at the time of the Ardor Genesis Snapshot, at 1 NXT = 0.5 IGNIS ratio."

Maybe coins are not listed because of the fact that the stock exchange does not have a purse IGNIS ??

Nobody will get Ignis until the Ardor is launched, which will happen on Jan. 1, 2018.
Keep calm and wait for a few days.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
If anyone has coins IGNIS, then write on which exchange. I got the impression that this is a deception.

IGNIS grew in price and it's necessary to give away a billion dollars for free. What do you think ??  Huh Huh
I have a few dozen coins NXT on the exchange Stocks.Exchange, but on my balance sheet did not appear IGNIS.

NXT December 28 was on the main balance sheet.

The site https://www.jelurida.com/ico says: "Half of the IGNIS coins will be reserved and distributed automatically to the NXT holders based on their account balances at the time of the Ardor Genesis Snapshot, at 1 NXT = 0.5 IGNIS ratio."

Maybe coins are not listed because of the fact that the stock exchange does not have a purse IGNIS ??
Activity: 1067
Merit: 501
this nxt dump looks really impressive, is there any roadmap? Is there any strong news on the horizon? I do not hide that this price caused me a big problem; /
Activity: 140
NXT is a great project, sad to see that the coin dumped hard after the IGNIS airdrop. Wondering what they have on the roadmap.

I believe  in new increasing NXT next year
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Any ideas how low nxt price will go down before it will stabilize? I always wanted to invest in it and i missed my chance when it was under 7 cents

just wait this coin go under 1k sats , to their basic real value....
Activity: 588
Merit: 422
NXT is a great project, sad to see that the coin dumped hard after the IGNIS airdrop. Wondering what they have on the roadmap.

This is their latest tweet

+ partnerships

Looks like they will put some resources into it. Nice to see and probably a good move.

Nice, thanks for sharing that information. Good that they still put some effort in the NXT platform.
Any ideas how low nxt price will go down before it will stabilize? I always wanted to invest in it and i missed my chance when it was under 7 cents
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364

This is their latest tweet

+ partnerships

Looks like they will put some resources into it. Nice to see and probably a good move.
Activity: 365
Merit: 251
Why people are trading Ardor in Poloniex?
Will Poloniex offer them real Ardor when it is launched on Jan. 1st?

I'm wondering that too. On NxtClient, the ARDR trading is frozen, so how come some exchanges still continue trading with it?

When will Ardor  unfreeze in Poloniex?
Poloniex is a bit scary. They've not made any announcement about the snapshot. They continued trading ARDR and it's not clear what that represents now. It used to represent the asset on the Nxt chain. That's now frozen, and Poloniex haven't said they will support the Ardor chain, so maybe it now represents the tokens on the Ardor chain and maybe it still represents the frozen assets on the Nxt chain. Nobody knows. Meanwhile Poloniex have noticed that ARDR withdrawals don't work and they've put up a notice about it which does not give confidence:

"ARDR is currently under maintenance or experiencing wallet/network issues. Deposits and withdrawals will remain disabled until a solution is found, which may require an update from the ARDR team. Any updates must be tested and audited before enabling."

Makes it sound like this has taken them by surprise.
Activity: 588
Merit: 422
Activity: 365
Merit: 251
Are we supposed to wait until after the 1st to download the ardor wallet to receive the ignis distrubution? or do we download it now?
I'm a bit confused
It's not available yet but should be within a day or two.
Activity: 1
Ok so I'm in love with NXT but i have some questions. I currently have been using the online wallet and have taken out my nxt after the snapshot and put them back on an exchange for now until i have time to download the client, i also have my ardor stored there since bittrex froze deposits for the snapshot. My questions is since I'm using the online client am i still going to be able to access my ignis once they drop? If so how do i access them? ive read the page on the main site and have some understanding but i want to make sure i didn't loose out or will loose out on my IGNIS coins that i am really excited about. Thank you all for your help in advance. I cant even log onto the online wallet anymore but i can from my phone. i hope to god i can still access my ignis. PLZ HELP LOL
Activity: 90
Do not be fooled by the price it dropped, I promise that if it gets to $ 0.25, I will start buying, $ 1000 is the price it should be, and I hope ignis goes live, which has a huge impact on the price of nxt

1000 USD is a fairy tale. Don't forget about the fairly large total supply of 1 billion. NXT price under 1 USD is a bargain on the other hand. NXR is far from dead. New projects are being developed on NXT platform and new airdrops similar to IGNIS will come for NXT holders.
I agree with your idea that some people on the market simply think that NXT can reach $ 1000, which is ridiculous. The big stride is to take up space
Activity: 1302
Merit: 129
Vaccinized.. immunity level is full.
Do not be fooled by the price it dropped, I promise that if it gets to $ 0.25, I will start buying, $ 1000 is the price it should be, and I hope ignis goes live, which has a huge impact on the price of nxt

1000 USD is a fairy tale. Don't forget about the fairly large total supply of 1 billion. NXT price under 1 USD is a bargain on the other hand. NXR is far from dead. New projects are being developed on NXT platform and new airdrops similar to IGNIS will come for NXT holders.
Activity: 7
Nxt is an advanced open source application platform which expands the things you can do with a blockchain.

Ardor builds on the proven technology of NXT and adds new features like pruning and childchain creation.

So ARDR will be better than NXT? What is the future for NXT then?
Activity: 42
Rest assured my friends, NXT has a bright future, it has been around for almost 4 years and will be around for a long time.
You r stupid af if you sold your nxt's Tongue
Low price of a wail, this is normal market reaction, indeed, the time to sell is stupid
Activity: 5
Hello,
I just discovered this forum and would like to know in 2 words the best attitude to have!
I have 600 NXT on Poloniex, am I concerned by INGINS or not?
should we take advantage of NXT's very low price to strengthen?
thank you to all those who will take a little time to guide me
Pages:
Jump to: