Author

Topic: | Nxt | Blockchain Platform | Proof of Stake | Official - page 275. (Read 941260 times)

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
All of you please suggest me ? I want to buy 1 million nxt but all exchanges have less volume with different prices.I want to spend 0.00007 btc per nxt.

Coles

Try to slowly buy at bter, the volume will come. They have enabled withdrawals now, although at a 3% fee.

I guess this is the NXT communities punishment for not doing a rollback, even though they are the ones that said it wasn't needed. The fee used to be .5% + 1.

There is a deal in the making, where pouncer will loan BTER NXT and withdrawal fee will be 0.5% and gradually lowered until 0% and loan in payed back.

They are trying to make up their loss of million NXT and 300ish BTC by gouging the NXT community with a 3% fee. I think I'm gonna stop trading at BTER after this just for that reason.

They don't have the cash to rebuy the NXT right now. What do you suggest? Closing shop for good?

No, increase ALL the fees site wide a small percentage. The hack was due to BTERs lax security. Just because NXT was what was stolen doesn't mean only the NXT community should pay for it.
legendary
Activity: 1680
CEO Bitpanda.com
All of you please suggest me ? I want to buy 1 million nxt but all exchanges have less volume with different prices.I want to spend 0.00007 btc per nxt.

Coles

Try to slowly buy at bter, the volume will come. They have enabled withdrawals now, although at a 3% fee.

I guess this is the NXT communities punishment for not doing a rollback, even though they are the ones that said it wasn't needed. The fee used to be .5% + 1.

There is a deal in the making, where pouncer will loan BTER NXT and withdrawal fee will be 0.5% and gradually lowered until 0% and loan in payed back.

They are trying to make up their loss of million NXT and 300ish BTC by gouging the NXT community with a 3% fee. I think I'm gonna stop trading at BTER after this just for that reason.

They don't have the cash to rebuy the NXT right now. What do you suggest? Closing shop for good?
legendary

Coles

legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com

Coles

legendary

Coles

legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com

Coles

I can sell you NXT, up to 400000
Activity: 336
Merit: 260

Coles

Activity: 244
Merit: 250

Coles

post on the trading thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8451376

thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

Coles

post on the trading thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8451376
Activity: 244
Merit: 250

Coles
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
Looking at that guys post history is like reverse aging. He started out a very nice guy and then just went off the deep end along the way.

smaragda man, as a friend, take a break from this place, it is not doing you any good!!

ROFLMAO!   Grin

I had to sneak-peek on your ass...  didn't I just fuckin' put you on my Ignore List?   Huh

WTF are you doing chasing me around threads?!?!?   lol

I am seriously reaching out to you man. This is not normal behavior. If you are just getting out some real life frustrations on a silly internet forum let me know and I'll never reply to your posts again, but if this is how you are in real life man please get some help.
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin

Nxt Circle Jerk...  Daedelus, msin, devphp, stereotype, Vega (Removal Candidate), sparta_cuss, TwinWinNerD, Eadeqa...  to be continued...

Edit:  Y'all can thank stereotype this time!   Kiss
Sorry guys n girls. I was being far too intellectual on another thread, again. I must stop doing that!  Lips sealed

Looking at that guys post history is like reverse aging. He started out a very nice guy and then just went off the deep end along the way.

smaragda man, as a friend, take a break from this place, it is not doing you any good!!
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

Nxt Circle Jerk...  Daedelus, msin, devphp, stereotype, Vega (Removal Candidate), sparta_cuss, TwinWinNerD, Eadeqa...  to be continued...

Edit:  Y'all can thank stereotype this time!   Kiss
Sorry guys n girls. I was being far too intellectual on another thread, again. I must stop doing that!  Lips sealed
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
I'm selling all my aliases for 1M Nxt

I'm selling @thesirisawesome for 8mm NXT. Any takers?

Does Nxt have length now?

Nxt Marketplace and Alias Trading are functional now!

Horray!  Smiley

You can confirm this website?

http://www.nxtmarketplace.org/

I can confirm that that is made by a Nxt user, yes Smiley

Then i will test the software immediately!
legendary
Activity: 1232
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1010
how i can sell my some Aliases in DGS?

You don't need to sell them on the DGS.

You can do this via the Alias tab.

http://wiki.nxtcrypto.org/wiki/How-To:CreateAlias#Sell_Alias

thanks just found how its works...
but how i can see list of aliases what are from other peoples aviable for sale in NRS? or this will be aviable only on some centralized sites like nxtblocks.info ?

It's not built into this client yet, because the database isn't optimised for it.
Datebase work will be done for version 1.3.x.
It probably will be included from that version on, but it's not certain, so don't kick me if it isn't  Grin
Activity: 148

thanks just found how its works...
but how i can see list of aliases what are from other peoples aviable for sale in NRS? or this will be aviable only on some centralized sites like nxtblocks.info ?
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1010

Activity: 148
Jump to: