Author

Topic: | Nxt | Blockchain Platform | Proof of Stake | Official - page 279. (Read 941260 times)

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
No it was you. You posted "facts" about distribution and shit.

HORSESHIT   Angry

STOP FUCKIN' HUMILIATING YOURSELF!   Grin

YOU ARE JUST PROVING THAT YOU HAD THIS COMING AND JUST CHOSE A VERY BAD TIME TO BRING IT UP!!!   Kiss

nice capslock you got there going.

You may not be wrong, but you are an asshole.
Activity: 700
Merit: 520

Nxt Circle Jerk...  TwinWinNerD, TwinWinNerD, TwinWinNerD, TwinWinNerD, TwinWinNerD(Removal Candidate), TwinWinNerD, TwinWinNerD, TwinWinNerD...  to be continued...

may i ask what is a nxt circle jerk ?   is this real life ?

~CfA™~
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com

Nxt Circle Jerk...  TwinWinNerD, TwinWinNerD, TwinWinNerD, TwinWinNerD, TwinWinNerD(Removal Candidate), TwinWinNerD, TwinWinNerD, TwinWinNerD...  to be continued...

NXT must be pretty funky if we now have 3 major trolls swimming the NXT sea: smaragda, Spoetnik and CFA

i didnt know that.  i only knew u are a known NAS NXT scammer boy.

~CfA™~
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
Because you were wrong. You said NAS was a shitcoin scam, but it clearly wasn't. You were trying to hurt its reputation for your own gain. That is a shitty thing to do.

HORSESHIT   Angry

I just placed a Bid...  you must be confusing me with other folks...  there was a few of them that became your LIVING NIGHTMARE!!!   Kiss

No it was you. You posted "facts" about distribution and shit.
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
NXT must be pretty funky if we now have 3 major trolls swimming the NXT sea: smaragda, Spoetnik and CFA
above posts pretty much sum up nxts intellect in total.  Spoetnik Approved™

~CfA™~
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com

By the way...  why is me placing a Bid a shitty thing to do?...  like you haven't fuckin' spammed bitcointalk enough with YOUR Bids/Asks...   Roll Eyes

Because you were wrong. You said NAS was a shitcoin scam, but it clearly wasn't. You were trying to hurt its reputation for your own gain. That is a shitty thing to do.
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
smaragda is the new EMule of this thread. Like him he continuously post same stupid shit, but rarely  makes sense. He is boring and not very intelligent,  but tries to make up for his deficiencies by being vulgar and abusive.

And repeating himself and repeating himself and repeating himself and repeating himself and repeating himself and repeating himself and repeating himself and repeating himself and repeating himself and repeating himself and repeating himself and repeating himself and repeating himself and repeating himself and repeating himself and repeating himself and repeating himself and repeating himself and repeating himself and repeating himself and repeating himself and repeating himself and repeating himself and repeating himself and repeating himself and repeating himself and repeating himself and repeating himself and repeating himself and repeating himself and repeating himself and repeating himself and repeating himself and repeating himself and repeating himself and repeating himself and repeating himself and repeating himself and repeating himself and repeating himself and repeating himself and repeating himself and repeating himself and repeating himself and repeating himself and repeating himself and repeating himself and repeating himself and repeating himself and repeating himself and repeating himself and repeating himself and repeating himself and repeating himself and repeating himself and repeating himself and repeating himself and repeating himself and repeating himself and repeating himself and repeating himself and repeating himself and repeating himself and repeating himself and repeating himself and repeating himself and repeating himself and repeating himself and repeating himself and repeating himself and repeating himself and repeating himself and repeating himself and repeating himself and repeating himself and repeating himself and repeating himself and repeating himself and repeating himself and repeating himself and repeating himself and repeating himself and repeating himself and
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
smaragda is the new EMule of this thread. Like him he continuously posts same stupid shit, but rarely  makes sense. He is boring and not very intelligent,  but tries to make up for his deficiencies by being vulgar and abusive.
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
Funny how you were DEFENDING NXT a couple of months ago.

Remember what you did when I promoted NAS?

You are such a strange little guy.

WTF you talking about???   Huh

I AM STILL DEFENDING Nxt YOU ASSHOLE...  YES...  I AM DEFENDING Nxt FROM YOUR RETARD INTELLECTUAL CIRCLE JERK!!!   Kiss

Nxt Circle Jerk...  Daedelus, msin, devphp, stereotype, Vega (Removal Candidate), sparta_cuss, TwinWinNerD, Eadeqa...  to be continued...

I see you still can't get over a SINGLE BID I made for NAS...  huh?    ROFLMAO!   Grin

You are hurting NXT more than you do good. Every coin you are involved in gets a reputation for attracting mentally challenged people.

How am I circle jerking? Because I like NXT and promote it?^^

Also yeah that was a shitty thing to do of you. Mind you, NAS has still not gone near your ridic BID Wink But I am in piece with it as I no longer hold NAS/am Involved with.
be careful and beware ! smaragda the narcistic retard is shill account from the nutildash and the instacash and the taunsew and iGotspots all 4 are the same and i BET there are more of them.
proof is there for any1 can see. Spoetnik Approved™

~CfA™~
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
Funny how you were DEFENDING NXT a couple of months ago.

Remember what you did when I promoted NAS?

You are such a strange little guy.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000
  you ASSHOLES always want to talk some shit...  LET'S DO IT!!!   Kiss

Ok......

Oh boy...   STFU ASSHOLES!!!   Kiss

Yeah, if you say so,  Fucking Qora troll

legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
You were the only one? Bter themselves were negotiating with the hacker who already got 330 BTC + 8 million nxt

Hes a funy troll Wink

All i keep reading from him, is how important he thinks he is. Severe case of narcissism, much.   

Oh boy...   STFU ASSHOLES!!!   Kiss

I DO NOT CONSENT

WELCOME TO MY IGNORE LIST

??
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000
If you are reading this thread...  please donate some BTC and/or NXT to the addresses in my signature as I was the only one that still left open the possibility for you to return the stolen NXT!!!   Kiss

You were the only one? Bter themselves were negotiating with the hacker who already got 330 BTC + 8 million nxt

Hes a funy troll Wink
All i keep reading from him, is how important he thinks he is. Severe case of narcissism, much.   
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
If you are reading this thread...  please donate some BTC and/or NXT to the addresses in my signature as I was the only one that still left open the possibility for you to return the stolen NXT!!!   Kiss

Hes a funy troll Wink
If you are reading this thread...  please donate some BTC and/or NXT to the addresses in my signature as I was the only one that still left open the possibility for you to return the stolen NXT!!!   Kiss

You were the only one? Bter themselves were negotiating with the hacker who already got 330 BTC + 8 million nxt
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com

The meaning of undisclosed is, that no details are known Cheesy

Yeah, so why the big secret?
Aren't we all for transparency and open ledgers, blah, blah? Wink

Maybe because it is a private company that needs to do everything with lawyers?
Jump to: