Author

Topic: | Nxt | Blockchain Platform | Proof of Stake | Official - page 290. (Read 941260 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 504
just testing a Nxt price widget at my blog, via coingecko: http://nxtcoin.blogspot.com/ it took me 30 seconds to implement, me approves Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1004
Node seems to have a much nicer wallet than NXT.

5.45.124.65:19775/#/login

Nxt seems to have a much nicer wallet than Node.  See how easy that is.  Rabbiter is a one month old Qora fanboy, so not really worth responding to.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Can someone tell me the best exchange for the trading of NXT?

bter has the most volume for nxt

Bter by far! If you need a sign up code to get 10% trade discount, write me a PM!

Right, keep on trading at and promoting Bter then pay 0.5 percent for withdrawals. It would be stupid to expect NXT community to know better. Out of all choices you people
seems to be always picking the worst ones - worst exchange, worst asset and when DGS comes up I can bet you will be buying the worst shit there. What a waste of good coin.

So, where do you trade?

Polo = no volume
Dgex = potential 3 weeks waiting for wirhtdrawal and more fees
Crypts = upto 1 week for deposits and upto 2 weeks for deposits.

Well, I love paying 0.5 % for avoiding all that. And yes, I still hate the 0.5% fee, but I don't make the rules.

Bter, the first and foremost important market for NXT, and the first exchange that traded NXT for fiat (CNY)

How long do deposits on BTER usually take?

10 confirmations + 0-30 minutes waiting time. This depends on when their server rescans the wallets.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Bter by far! If you need a sign up code to get 10% trade discount, write me a PM!

Right, keep on trading at and promoting Bter then pay 0.5 percent for withdrawals. It would be stupid to expect NXT community to know better. Out of all choices you people
seems to be always picking the worst ones - worst exchange, worst asset and when DGS comes up I can bet you will be buying the worst shit there. What a waste of good coin.

So, where do you trade?

Polo = no volume

Well, I love paying 0.5 % for avoiding all that. And yes, I still hate the 0.5% fee, but I don't make the rules.

Bter, the first and foremost important market for NXT, and the first exchange that traded NXT for fiat (CNY)

How long do deposits on BTER usually take?
xob
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Is there more than one NXT client available? Node has not even got it's first one yet.
Activity: 426
Merit: 256

How exactly is this nicer? You mean design?
That isn't even the real client but a server interface until the client is released.

I can only agree here, the NXT client is worlds apart from that.
@rabbiter, that is just a prototype isn't it? not comparable?!
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
PGP 9CB0902E

So, where do you trade?

Polo = no volume

Activity: 644

He knows it's not "nicer" but just wanted to promote node in this thread. Typical tactic by spammers.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com

That isn't even the real client but a server interface until the client is released.

LOL.  Yeah "sure" if you call that "nice"
Activity: 168

legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com

So, where do you trade?

Polo = no volume

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
(Not affiliated with Bitfinex)
Sorry for this selfpromotion. This is about my asset USDbitfnx which can be found here:
NXTforum.org: https://nxtforum.org/index.php?topic=3884.0
BTT: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=post;topic=714622.0

Interest, Week 2-3:

Day 1: $15.44
Day 2: $15.57
Day 3: $15.82
Day 4: $15.44
Day 5: $15.37
Day 6: $14.81
Day 7: $14.20
Day 8: $14.16
Day 9: $14.53
Day 10: $14.07

Accumulated: $149.41

Projected total payout on day 14/15: $210
Projected payout per USDbitfnx on day 14/15: 0.01346USDbitfnx/USD   (13.46 USDbitfnx per 1000 USDbitfnx)

Details can be found here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bSej427-QIqm3ls-r3pIwV8XWWEm1aul9I2ToDIzHzA/pubhtml

Regards
May i ask when i can trade my alias?

Block 210000 which I think would be around August 14, Thursday
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)

legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com

It would seem that the Offspring client is not working at the moment. If I download Wesley's client, how do I convert offspring.wallet to the new wallet?

Thanks for any info...

CooterCoin

All you need is a password. Open OffSpring, copy the password from offspring and use it to login in wesley or other clients
Activity: 238
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
It would seem that the Offspring client is not working at the moment. If I download Wesley's client, how do I convert offspring.wallet to the new wallet?

Thanks for any info...

CooterCoin
Jump to: