Author

Topic: | Nxt | Blockchain Platform | Proof of Stake | Official - page 306. (Read 941260 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Can we say NXT is the best POS coin ?
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
Will the multigateway and dividend payments be available in future client updates?
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Now i can store my Bitcoins safe on my Next brain wallet! Is that right?   Undecided

Yes, using the multi-gateway.

and all I have on my multi-gateway depends on my brain NEXT wallet, right?

Yes, they are in the asset exchange in the NXT blockchain. So, correct. You can sell them for NXT, or you can use the multi-gateway again to transfer them to a Bitcoin wallet.

Very good news! strange that the NXT value has not increased

Well, the multi-gateway is still considered beta so it hasn't been fully marketed/announced yet.

Beta..why? multi-gateway is on mainet yet?

Where i can trade BTC-NXT on the NEXT client, cannot find it?

Yes, it works on main net. It isn't really a core feature. It is a wallet plugin along with services servers. You can find all you need to know to install and use it here: http://multigateway.com/
Activity: 206
Now i can store my Bitcoins safe on my Next brain wallet! Is that right?   Undecided

Yes, they are in the asset exchange in the NXT blockchain. So, correct. You can sell them for NXT, or you can use the multi-gateway again to transfer them to a Bitcoin wallet.

Well, the multi-gateway is still considered beta so it hasn't been fully marketed/announced yet.

Beta..why? multi-gateway is on mainet yet?

Where i can trade BTC-NXT on the NEXT client, cannot find it?
legendary
Now i can store my Bitcoins safe on my Next brain wallet! Is that right?   Undecided

Now i can store my Bitcoins safe on my Next brain wallet! Is that right?   Undecided

legendary

legendary

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1004
Whats the expected price for december?

Depends on who you ask.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Whats the expected price for december?
legendary
Activity: 1146
Merit: 1000
It is sad that in http://coinmarketcap.com/ NXt is now in 4th position.May be when ethereum will come it will take nxt's place and nxt will go further more down.  Sad

Ripple is on its short term top and NXT its short term bottom. Give it 24 hours and I guarantee NXT back to 3rd.

As for Ethereum. I'm expecting some huge scandal to occur. I just have this sketchy feeling regarding ETH and for some reason I don't trust the DEVs. In their interviews I just get negative vibes from them.   
Activity: 132
Ripple in 3rd place is just temporary I think.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1010
For those that don't know, there's a skype group chat for Nxt. If you are interested in joining, pm wesleyh your skype username.
50 members and growing!!
Source: https://nxtforum.org/general-discussion/skype-group-chat/msg60504/

I don't have a webcam :/

Thanks for signing up!

The skype chat is just a chat.
No webcam needed Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1131
For those of you that don't read nxtforum, or hadn't seen it:
We are looking for helpers to help out with our presence on Bitcointalk, reddit, twitter and FB Smiley
If you are interested in being helping out, please fill in this form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1hGiMMZizv5nvdIXbvKrZF_2KtbVazrz4Kip3v0XCqL4/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link
Thank you Smiley

Done.

For those that don't know, there's a skype group chat for Nxt. If you are interested in joining, pm wesleyh your skype username.
50 members and growing!!
Source: https://nxtforum.org/general-discussion/skype-group-chat/msg60504/

I don't have a webcam :/
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
If my calculations are correct he has around 500,000 USD, if it were me, I would cash out and put half in a IRA or something safer, and blow the rest.

I don't think your calculations are correct. Off by about two factors.

Your rightm, I just assumed 91 sats when there wasn't two zeros behind it, my bad haha...
Activity: 386
Merit: 250
If my calculations are correct he has around 500,000 USD, if it were me, I would cash out and put half in a IRA or something safer, and blow the rest.

I don't think your calculations are correct. Off by about two factors.
Jump to: