Pages:
Author

Topic: | Nxt | Blockchain Platform | Proof of Stake | Official - page 33. (Read 941260 times)

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
Yeah i think IGNIS gonna have a hard dump after distribution.... It's not a good news but i hope have wrong.

how can it dump? trading has not even started. buying and selling futures i crazy. but this does not say anything about the price after the launch.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Yeah i think IGNIS gonna have a hard dump after distribution.... It's not a good news but i hope have wrong.
legendary
and this helps too to understand what will happen.

https://www.jelurida.com/ignis-airdrop

legendary
the future will be with ARDR i think. NXT will be there but won't have priority i think.

Activity: 13
this is really crazy:

Ignis [Futures] (IGNIS)
$20.11 USD (481.42%)
0.00140811 BTC (471.39%)
32.42 NXT (756.20%)

lol why the child goes high and the parent have low value , nxt on $0,6 , ardor on $1,6 and ignis above $20 , did they wanna abandoned nxt ?

Crazy !!!!!!!!!!!!   1 IGNIS = 30$ at peak today  (as per  HitBTC : https://hitbtc.com/IGNIS-to-ETH )

Future for NXT look great again ! 

NXT will be used for future coin distribution ( airdrop ) , so if IGINS will be a success like it promises , then NXT can not go lower than now .

Activity: 93
Merit: 10
this is really crazy:

Ignis [Futures] (IGNIS)
$20.11 USD (481.42%)
0.00140811 BTC (471.39%)
32.42 NXT (756.20%)

lol why the child goes high and the parent have low value , nxt on $0,6 , ardor on $1,6 and ignis above $20 , did they wanna abandoned nxt ?
legendary
Can anyone tell me what we have to do to redeem our ardor tokens before launch?

I cant find any instructions anywhere.

https://www.jelurida.com/ico
IGNIS and ARDR coins will be allocated to user accounts in the Ardor genesis block. Their distribution will be based on a one-time snapshot conducted over the Nxt blockchain (the "Ardor Genesis Snapshot"), to be performed shortly before the Ardor launch, as follows:

The Ardor Genesis Snapshot is planned for Dec 28th, 2017, at block height 1636363. The Ardor production software release will be done shortly after the snapshot, with the blockchain scheduled to start exactly on Jan 1, 2018, 00:00:00 UTC.

ARDR distribution

The ARDR coin distribution will be 100% based on ARDR asset balances (asset id: 12422608354438203866) from the Nxt blockchain, in 1:1 ratio, with each user account automatically receiving the same number of ARDR coins on the Ardor platform as the number of ARDR tokens they have at the time of the snapshot. As a reminder, ARDR tokens on the Nxt blockchain were allocated to NXT holders based on their average NXT balances during a three month period in 2016. ARDR tokens have been freely tradeable ever since. No new ARDR coins will be created.
legendary
this is really crazy:

Ignis [Futures] (IGNIS)
$20.11 USD (481.42%)
0.00140811 BTC (471.39%)
32.42 NXT (756.20%)

Activity: 4
Why people are trading Ardor in Poloniex?
Will Poloniex offer them real Ardor when it is launched on Jan. 1st?

I'm wondering that too. On NxtClient, the ARDR trading is frozen, so how come some exchanges still continue trading with it?

When will Ardor  unfreeze in Poloniex?
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001
Can anyone tell me what we have to do to redeem our ardor tokens before launch?

I cant find any instructions anywhere.
Activity: 99
Since the snapshot is over, I wonder what will happen to the assets in Nxt platform.
Will their price drop with Nxt as well?

Will certainly continue to pull up, I guess the pull will be because the "ignis" price is higher than the nxt, everything is a guess
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Since the snapshot is over, I wonder what will happen to the assets in Nxt platform.
Will their price drop with Nxt as well?
Activity: 33
"Did bittrex halt then resume trading at exactly the times it said it would?"

I don't know... where did they state times?
I'll watch out for that next time.
It didn't last long.
Activity: 120
Is it too late to buy NXT for long term investment?
Activity: 644
Merit: 272

I'm wondering that too. On NxtClient, the ARDR trading is frozen, so how come some exchanges still continue trading with it?
Activity: 104
Do not be fooled by the price it dropped, I promise that if it gets to $ 0.25, I will start buying, $ 1000 is the price it should be, and I hope ignis goes live, which has a huge impact on the price of nxt
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
nxt is almost dead
Do not say so, two days ago people are still praising and lamenting its upturns, a substantial fluctuation is the charm of digital currency transactions, 2 US dollars is definitely not the ceiling of the NXT
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Activity: 292
Merit: 265
*** AFTER THE NXT SNAPSHOT ***

The NXT snapshot was taken at block 1636363 and everything worked out as expected :ok_hand:

THANK YOU ALL for your incredible support!

Jelurida is working now on the Ardor genesis block. As soon as it’s ready, a new Ardor release 2.0.9 will be released to serve as mainnet version.

IGNIS tokens will be released on January 1st, at the Ardor Launch (since Ignis is the first child-chain of Ardor). All $NXT holders will be able to see their IGNIS balances when Ardor mainnet wallet is released.

Please remember that the trading of the Ardor,  Bitswift and Janus assets is not possible anymore on the Nxt blockchain, anyone trying to sell you one of these assets is selling you fake tokens. The trading with Ardor, Bitswift and Janus will be possible on the new Ardor platform only.

Updated information soon at: https://www.jelurida.com/ico

Hi,
I'm a newbie
I'm holding my NXT on Poloniex. Is IGNIS automatic available in my account? If not , could you please advise me the way to get IGNIS.

Thanks with warmest regards.

According to this reddit thread poloniex hasn't said if it will give you your ignis.

https://www.reddit.com/r/NXT/comments/7kqcua/will_poloniex_users_get_ignis_on_their_wallets/

If you have nxt on poloniex it's too late to do anything, the snapshot was taken almost a day ago. You will just have to hope poloniex gives you your ignis coins.

https://twitter.com/Nxtgids/status/946344967081021442
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
If the NXT team will answer this -- so people think NXT is useless after IGNIS release and rightly so since IGNIS will have all the features of NXT and more. Why was this an airdrop and not a straight swap?

I think this dev team has no idea what they are doing. Just messing with people who back them.

I don't see anything wrong here.
If you got Nxt long time ago, you got Ardor airdrop a year ago, and now you got Ignis. Isn't that nice?

I don't care about profit in short term. I am concerned about way devs are thinking. If Ignis is an upgrade over Nxt it should replace the NXt chain rather than a parallel chain. This makes me suspect devs are in this with short term vision. Such devs scare me who can't get rid of their baby without limbs.

nxt remains the daddy

any future babies need to pay daddy to be born so I understand it.
Pages:
Jump to: