Pages:
Author

Topic: | Nxt | Blockchain Platform | Proof of Stake | Official - page 34. (Read 941260 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
If the NXT team will answer this -- so people think NXT is useless after IGNIS release and rightly so since IGNIS will have all the features of NXT and more. Why was this an airdrop and not a straight swap?

I think this dev team has no idea what they are doing. Just messing with people who back them.

I don't see anything wrong here.
If you got Nxt long time ago, you got Ardor airdrop a year ago, and now you got Ignis. Isn't that nice?

I don't care about profit in short term. I am concerned about way devs are thinking. If Ignis is an upgrade over Nxt it should replace the NXt chain rather than a parallel chain. This makes me suspect devs are in this with short term vision. Such devs scare me who can't get rid of their baby without limbs.
Activity: 32
nxt is almost dead
Activity: 223
Merit: 102
I think the idea of this project is very good, I will continue to pay attention, I hope you can improve more details. Smiley
Activity: 4
*** AFTER THE NXT SNAPSHOT ***

The NXT snapshot was taken at block 1636363 and everything worked out as expected :ok_hand:

THANK YOU ALL for your incredible support!

Jelurida is working now on the Ardor genesis block. As soon as it’s ready, a new Ardor release 2.0.9 will be released to serve as mainnet version.

IGNIS tokens will be released on January 1st, at the Ardor Launch (since Ignis is the first child-chain of Ardor). All $NXT holders will be able to see their IGNIS balances when Ardor mainnet wallet is released.

Please remember that the trading of the Ardor,  Bitswift and Janus assets is not possible anymore on the Nxt blockchain, anyone trying to sell you one of these assets is selling you fake tokens. The trading with Ardor, Bitswift and Janus will be possible on the new Ardor platform only.

Updated information soon at: https://www.jelurida.com/ico

Hi,
I'm a newbie
I'm holding my NXT on Poloniex. Is IGNIS automatic available in my account? If not , could you please advise me the way to get IGNIS.

Thanks with warmest regards.
Best thing you can do is download the nxt wallet at https://nxtplatform.org/download/ and store your coins there.

To save your computer space I'd operate as a light client too.
*** AFTER THE NXT SNAPSHOT ***

The NXT snapshot was taken at block 1636363 and everything worked out as expected :ok_hand:

THANK YOU ALL for your incredible support!

Jelurida is working now on the Ardor genesis block. As soon as it’s ready, a new Ardor release 2.0.9 will be released to serve as mainnet version.

IGNIS tokens will be released on January 1st, at the Ardor Launch (since Ignis is the first child-chain of Ardor). All $NXT holders will be able to see their IGNIS balances when Ardor mainnet wallet is released.

Please remember that the trading of the Ardor,  Bitswift and Janus assets is not possible anymore on the Nxt blockchain, anyone trying to sell you one of these assets is selling you fake tokens. The trading with Ardor, Bitswift and Janus will be possible on the new Ardor platform only.

Updated information soon at: https://www.jelurida.com/ico

Hi,
I'm a newbie
I'm holding my NXT on Poloniex. Is IGNIS automatic available in my account? If not , could you please advise me the way to get IGNIS.

Thanks with warmest regards.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
lol why people still buying this coin , without airdrop this coin have no value at all  Huh ...
Activity: 298
Merit: 253
I was logged into Bittrex and the NXT market when Bittrex halted NXT Trading for the snapshot. I watched until the Trading opened again soon afterwards and the price was immediately at 0.64cents whereas on the close it was above $1.

Did bittrex halt then resume trading at exactly the times it said it would?
Activity: 9
 Lol, current price 5060, and in bittrex selling 4878  Grin i wish i had more money to put on this  ;  Cry
For all noobs who sold NXT today -  thank you! I got it cheap today and you will make me rich Smiley.  Cool

My thoughts exactly, I think today's the day I buy into NXT. 40% drop in price is very nice.  Wink

Activity: 9
 Someone is terrorying market. At least on bittrex that i m in, THE SAME number of nxt's keep rolling around and around, 100 to 200 satoshies BELOW market price Tongue i got 15.000 more.
Activity: 91
For all noobs who sold NXT today -  thank you! I got it cheap today and you will make me rich Smiley.  Cool
Activity: 33
I was logged into Bittrex and the NXT market when Bittrex halted NXT Trading for the snapshot. I watched until the Trading opened again soon afterwards and the price was immediately at 0.64cents whereas on the close it was above $1.

How is that possible unless the exchange itself sold off their NXT whilst we, the normal joe, couldn't even trade???

Some of the practises these exchanges get up to REQUIRE regulation by somebody, and normally I'm totally against that sort of thing.
I'm seeing what would usually be called a mugging being carried out every day... and it ain't always by other traders!

Anyway, HODLing my NXT. Market getting ready to blow I reckon.
Activity: 854
Merit: 262
I'm wondering if it might be a good time to get in? Buy when there's blood? Or is this project stupid?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
🌟 MIRA ICO 🌟
haha guys need lost money for get good profit -- x10 - x100=)
Dedication of students like in movies ) Roll Eyes

Yup it is a zero sum game somebody gotta get pinched for somebody to 100x it. But you had to know drop off was coming given that big snapshot, I guess some were Fomo buying.
Activity: 304
haha guys need lost money for get good profit -- x10 - x100=)
Dedication of students like in movies ) Roll Eyes
Activity: 2
I wrote here at least 3 times that it will crash just before the snapshot and after snapshot, it will continue to drop more.

And now some of you are shocked telling about was it a scam or not.

It is how you trade. I tried to warn you.

can someone help me why the jelurida nxt wallet is not accessible? It always says can not sevurely connect to this site... Please help. And I downloaded the mynxtclient wallet but it says (No openAPI peers found. Please wait or try to add an openAPI peer manually.) what does it mean and how to manually add an open api peer? Your response will be highly appreciated. Thank you
Activity: 386
Hello fellow miners
Looks like the price is bouncing a little bit, hope it will slowly return to previous heights around 8000 Satoshis
Activity: 1
I'm a little confused about Ardor. Did ARDR snapshot also occurred?

how do i get my iginis back?
Activity: 644
Merit: 272
I'm a little confused about Ardor. Did ARDR snapshot also occurred?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
I wrote here at least 3 times that it will crash just before the snapshot and after snapshot, it will continue to drop more.

And now some of you are shocked telling about was it a scam or not.

It is how you trade. I tried to warn you.
Pages:
Jump to: