Pages:
Author

Topic: | Nxt | Blockchain Platform | Proof of Stake | Official - page 32. (Read 941260 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Rest assured my friends, NXT has a bright future, it has been around for almost 4 years and will be around for a long time.
You r stupid af if you sold your nxt's Tongue
Activity: 13
the future will be with ARDR i think. NXT will be there but won't have priority i think.

As far as I know , NXT is open source and it is already used by top companies , like BNP Paribas , Accenture, ...

https://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/bnp-paribas-accenture-spain-test-nxt-blockchain-technology/
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Hello.
I'm official representative of Livecoin Exchange. Could you clear please, does NXT transactions safe now or not? We're not sure in safiness since IGNIS, hardfork and other news coming in about NXT. We want to make sure that everything will be fine if we open deposit/withdrawal of NXT.

As far as I know, nothing has changed with Nxt blockchain after the snapshot.
You can do any transactions you want with it.
Nxt will continue to be here after Jan 1, 2018.
Since the snapshot, NXT prices fell by 2/3, but why people are so nxt panic, it seems that it can no longer rise

Everything has cycles and cycles so giving it some time to get back into the blood is most likely the price will not come back recently and it needs a reason to go up
Activity: 100
Hello.
I'm official representative of Livecoin Exchange. Could you clear please, does NXT transactions safe now or not? We're not sure in safiness since IGNIS, hardfork and other news coming in about NXT. We want to make sure that everything will be fine if we open deposit/withdrawal of NXT.

Since the snapshot, NXT prices fell by 2/3, but why people are so nxt panic, it seems that it can no longer rise
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
So after the fork it decreased to 4000.

Actually, i don't think too much value left for nxt and i'm guessing it will go below 2000 sats in some time.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Hello.

Activity: 8
ok guys thanks a lot, I can leave them on bittrex then?
Activity: 107
Excuse guys, I'm a newbie. Only one question although I know this topic has been treated a lot. I have a bit of nxt on bittrex (I've already lost a lot of money). What do I have to do now? I have to stand still and leave them there? PLS help me, I don't know what is happening, be patient
Actually you can think of Ignis as your profit, so it can not be less calm, and, NXT will continue to rise, I promise, it just needs a reason
Activity: 36
Excuse guys, I'm a newbie. Only one question although I know this topic has been treated a lot. I have a bit of nxt on bittrex (I've already lost a lot of money). What do I have to do now? I have to stand still and leave them there? PLS help me, I don't know what is happening, be patient
dont panic sell undervalue.hold your nxt to after ignis and ardor mainnet release.we are standing on lowest point of nxt.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1017
LiveCoin - is a modern stock exchange
Hello.
Activity: 8
Activity: 76
Futures price gives an estimate about the price on launch day .

all these people that are buying now are betting that INGINS price will be more than 20$ / IGNIS .

If the price is lower at 01.01.2018 they loose money !!! so the futures price is real  , but not accurate .

No one will dump anything , they will keep INGINS !

Just look at EOS , which is similar to IGNIS .... from 1$ to 12$... keep this is mind before dumping at launch day !

Still, anything above around $15 would put IGNIS at #5 in terms of market cap, above LTC, and I think we can all agree that's not realistic! Much as I would like it to be...

I suddenly realized that the LTC was so cheap and seemed easy to beat and I might want to keep some LTC

all these people that are buying now are betting that INGINS price will be more than 20$ / IGNIS .

If the price is lower at 01.01.2018 they loose money !!! so the futures price is real  , but not accurate .

Just look at EOS , which is similar to IGNIS .... from 1$ to 12$... keep this is mind before dumping at launch day !

Still, anything above around $15 would put IGNIS at #5 in terms of market cap, above LTC, and I think we can all agree that's not realistic! Much as I would like it to be...

Depends on IGNIS circulating supply, and NOT max supply...
Activity: 378
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
Are we supposed to wait until after the 1st to download the ardor wallet to receive the ignis distrubution? or do we download it now?
I'm a bit confused

i posted a huge picture on the last page. all you need to know can be found there.
and now i will stopp answering these questions.

if you are here to get rich with some crypto coins then at least you should be able to read.
Activity: 5
Are we supposed to wait until after the 1st to download the ardor wallet to receive the ignis distrubution? or do we download it now?
I'm a bit confused
Activity: 32
omg ignis is on fire crossed 21$
Activity: 101
this is really crazy:

Ignis [Futures] (IGNIS)
$20.11 USD (481.42%)
0.00140811 BTC (471.39%)
32.42 NXT (756.20%)

lol why the child goes high and the parent have low value , nxt on $0,6 , ardor on $1,6 and ignis above $20 , did they wanna abandoned nxt ?

Crazy !!!!!!!!!!!!   1 IGNIS = 30$ at peak today  (as per  HitBTC : https://hitbtc.com/IGNIS-to-ETH )

Future for NXT look great again ! 

NXT will be used for future coin distribution ( airdrop ) , so if IGINS will be a success like it promises , then NXT can not go lower than now .

Has anyone studied the difference between futures prices and spot prices, the futures up to 30 dollars? Is this a heart bottleneck price for most people?
Yeah i think IGNIS gonna have a hard dump after distribution.... It's not a good news but i hope have wrong.

how can it dump? trading has not even started. buying and selling futures i crazy. but this does not say anything about the price after the launch.

You abselutely right.

Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
"Did bittrex halt then resume trading at exactly the times it said it would?"

I don't know... where did they state times?
I'll watch out for that next time.
It didn't last long.

They didn't sate exact times. They stopped trading shortly before the snapshot block and it resumed shortly after.
Pages:
Jump to: