Author

Topic: | Nxt | Blockchain Platform | Proof of Stake | Official - page 342. (Read 941260 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Please suggest NXT to be added to Hive wallet here: https://github.com/hivewallet/discussions/issues/22
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
its already downloading more then 1 hour, the green is almost full, but the ends takes a long time..
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002
Why is Vericoin (VRC) rising so fast on high volume?

I don't know, are an army of newly created sockpuppets pumping it?

classic!  Cheesy
Activity: 574
Merit: 500

I don't know, are an army of newly created sockpuppets pumping it?
PoS
Activity: 223
Merit: 101
If you can be anything, be kind and fair
Activity: 798
omg how long does it take till blockchain is downloaded for 1.1.5?

very quickly, about 5 minutes (depending on your connection and available peers of course)

It is ~280Mb last I checked. You can copy the folder nxt_db from previous version if you don't want to download the whole things each time you upgrade.

Normally happens quickly though.

legendary
Activity: 1148
Update on next release of NRS (v1.2.0) Grin

Just so you know, 1.2.0e already has an extra transaction type; encrypted arbitrary messages.. In the core.

(The 'e' in 1.2.0e stands for experimental, used during testing)
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
We are pleased to announce the first version of our browser encrypted wallet.

Very very cool! Thanks very much for creating this!
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
UPDATE on NxtReporting.com

Check out the new statistics page with some lovely graphs on NxtReporting.com/stats.php
More details here: https://nxtforum.org/index.php?topic=2175.msg53509#msg53509

Activity: 500
Merit: 501
http://digitalcoin.org/
This is an awesome site!!

TT
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Any one know why I have a deposit that isn't showing up in my total?

It's been 52 confirmations, it shows as my last transaction.

Never seen this before. Version 1.1.5
restart your wallet。。
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
Any one know why I have a deposit that isn't showing up in my total?

It's been 52 confirmations, it shows as my last transaction.

Never seen this before. Version 1.1.5
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
http://nxtblocks.info

Asset Exchange, Market Overview, Block Explorer and a Wallet!!
legendary
Activity: 952
Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!
Activity: 294
Merit: 260
EDIT: I view the source of your page, it has a HUGE style block in it. Also, it looks like jquery is embedded in the page too. Those should be external references. Use the google api's cdn for jQuery.
We won't use externally referenced JS for security purposes. I'll quote our announcement from the nxt forum here as well, which mentions this point among others.

Just to clarify, by "externally referenced JS" I meant JS that is served from third party servers, such as CDN's.

We will probably take much of the JS code outside of the HTML file as part of a further optimization, in order to reduce the initial lag.
Activity: 294
Merit: 260
We are pleased to announce the first version of our browser encrypted wallet.

https://nxtblocks.info

There will be a beta period for the first two weeks in order to iron out possible wallet bugs and polish it according to feedback.

* Key Characteristics:

- The wallet is browser-encrypted. We do not hold your keys, and we do not know your password.

- The encrypted wallets are backed up three times a day in off-site locations. The most recent 50 versions of each wallet are always kept.

- We've given huge emphasis to security. We don't include external Javascript code anywhere. The application requires a
  recent browser with cryptographic extensions (window.crypto). If your browser doesn't support those features, wallet functionality is disabled.

- We support Google two factor authentication for accessing your wallet.

* Initial features:

- Multiple account support. You can have up to 20 personal accounts, and up to 40 contacts.

- User-specified account support. You can specify your accounts' private keys and access them all from one place.

- Watch-only account support. You can add an account without entering its private key, for monitoring purposes.

- RS account support is the default account format. You can use the numeric account format as well.

- Account management: You can label your accounts to ease management. You can archive the accounts you do not use anymore to keep your wallet uncluttered.

- Contact management: Add accounts as contacts, label them, remove them, and get information about them with a single click.

- You can download your encrypted wallet for backup purposes. This is recommended whenever you add an account. In a few days we will release an offline decryption tool.

- Easily send funds: You can send NXT to one or more accounts at the same time.

- Integration with the Block Explorer: Get QR codes and information regarding every account you have in your wallet with a single click.

At this point, only send money transactions are supported. We'll be integrating more features in the near future, including AE trading directly from your browser.

We have also made some minor modifications regarding the design, icluding a new logo that combines design elements from the nice corporate design, but also enables us to keep a distinct tone. We also managed to acquire the twitter account @nxtblocks, so make sure you follow us there as well! https://twitter.com/nxtblocks

Feel free to inspect the wallet encryption/decryption code. The page loads the relevant code from a separate, on purpose unminified javascript file.
Jump to: