Author

Topic: | Nxt | Blockchain Platform | Proof of Stake | Official - page 368. (Read 941260 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
NXT is a cryptocurrency? Are you sure?  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Where is the source code? Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
I want compile a wallet for my fully security and confidentiality !!!
NXT decentralized via the web interface, it is a joke?  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Where is the server, on Russia? The FSB will not close your server?  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
Still awaiting epic Bithaus announcements...
Activity: 72
Merit: 11
... because bter wasnt working at all for me. the buy and sell buttons were inactive for what ever reason. it didnt even show the button depression animation when i clicked them.

That's what happened to me too. It was solved me resizing window and reloading.... (or resizing text, don't remember), with Firefox
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
HEX: Longer pays better
Hello,
I just created a NXT account using the Nxt Wallet 1.2. Can anyone spare a few coins? I need it to secure the account, I will send you back 1 NXT.
The faucet did not work for me.
NXT-78YT-QJ7R-DJH6-F2PUV
Thanks

Did this get done for you ? If not PM me and I will sort it for you
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
How long does it usually take gdex to process a NXT withdrawal request?

Use cryptsy next time. I used them today and man was it smooth.

dgex did send me my NXT. I tool about 14 hours after the request. But, that's fine. Better than the 3900ish that was stolen from me buy sharexcoin.

I've just heard to many bad things about cryptsy. Seems BTER has the least "complaints" but they do charge .5% + 1 NXT to withdraw.

I've never had a problem with cryptsy or dgex.  Yeah, sometimes they take a while, but they're honest exchanges.

That maybe, but what about the fact that BTER is able to process withdrawals within seconds and others can't?

I don't think that BTER is so much better at writing software?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

dgex did send me my NXT. I tool about 14 hours after the request. But, that's fine. Better than the 3900ish that was stolen from me buy sharexcoin.

I've just heard to many bad things about cryptsy. Seems BTER has the least "complaints" but they do charge .5% + 1 NXT to withdraw.

I've never had a problem with cryptsy or dgex.  Yeah, sometimes they take a while, but they're honest exchanges.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217

yes ive heard those same bad things. i only used cryptsy because bter wasnt working at all for me. the buy and sell buttons were inactive for what ever reason. it didnt even show the button depression animation when i clicked them.
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
Seems BTER has the least "complaints" but they do charge .5% + 1 NXT to withdraw.

Yes, you have to pay if you want it fast.
legendary
Activity: 1736

I was just in the process of advising a client a crypto payment processor for his music store, well, now I know exactly which payment processor to recommend Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
2 NXT-related artworks, check them below.

Available for 1000 USD (Shipping not included)

Available for 800 USD (Shipping not included)

Main thread is at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/if-you-missed-to-buy-physical-in-2013-you-have-a-chance-to-buy-digital-in-2023-361155 where you can see all available paintings. NXT is
accepted as payment, of course.

z.k.

So even though no one shown any interest in artworks above nor contacted author you nonetheless picked one of artworks and used it for NXT booth at London?

https://i.imgur.com/IkpNFbu.jpg
http://s18.postimg.org/u8eppuzx5/image.jpg
Activity: 854
Yep, Ricky haz tha madd deeductive skillz  Huh

NXT and GoCoin is a GOOD THING, no argument.
And may I point out that the main credit for sorting this out should go to JustaBit and Cointropolis ?
+10s to all involved.

Now....the next steps:

Run more nodes, you bastards........and get the word out to all of your favourite sites where you buy stuff:
"Please add GoCoin as a payment option, I would like to pay with NXT."
https://www.gocoin.com/

This deal brings us one step closer to our private islands, so get out there and spread the word.
NXT and GoCoin are a great combination.......

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
NXT + GoCoin. Nice.

Ha! RickyJames called it. He's 'The Detective' now as well as 'The Sheriff'  Grin
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
https://nxtforum.org/
GoCoin!! GoNXT!!!
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
Hi

What are peoples thoughts on the NXT + GoCoin collaboration?

thnx

I am going with JL777:

"I think one thing that nobody has mentioned that is quite significant is that NXT didnt just get accepted by gocoin, which by itself would be cool, but not hype worthy. gocoin is on stage with NXT. gocoin is presenting alongside NXT. gocoin is an established company in the payment space and they are effectively endorsing NXT in front of the payexpo attendees.

Its not like NXT is the 14th crypto gocoin is supporting. I have a feeling there will be comarketing and maybe even differentiation in the marketplace by gocoin using NXT. For non-strategic marketers, that means if you are competing with established companies and have the same set of features/benefits, well you have a tough time. What you need is a way to differentiate yourself and the way to do that is to continually talk about how you are different and better than the established competitors.

So, the natural progression of joint presentation at payexpo could well be a gocoin marketing campaign that uses  NXT to show why gocoin is better than coinbase. After all, if gocoin can do everything coinbase can, but not the reverse, then gocoin would be better than coinbase. Lets hope gocoin is working on the linking bank acct functionality with all the VC money they have.

Also, do you think any fudster will dare say NXT is  scam now? This gives NXT instant credibility in the payments area with banks and other money type places and everywhere else.

Combining all this with the obvious benefits of being able to spend NXT online, I estimate that the gocoin deal has boosted the value of NXT by at least 50% if not doubled it. I am talking value, not price.

So, while the excessive hyping was a bit excessive, now that I see what john had seen, I cant blame him for going so crazy happy.

This is a significant development for NXT on that there is no doubt. Somebody needs to update the NXT history page!

James"
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1441
Hi

What are peoples thoughts on the NXT + GoCoin collaboration?

thnx
Activity: 585
Merit: 500
NXT + GoCoin. Nice.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1010
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000