Author

Topic: | Nxt | Blockchain Platform | Proof of Stake | Official - page 372. (Read 941260 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
☕ NXT-4BTE-8Y4K-CDS2-6TB82

OMG, this NXT crap still arround  Huh

think have still some leftovers to spill on all you bagholders!

let the games begin, muaahahaha muahahahahahahahhhhhhhaaaaaaaa

You are back, my fellow donkey.  Kiss
Activity: 386
I'm looking at pitching/starting a few ideas to raise NXT awareness. One is simply a third-party information site to be used as a kind of basic introduction, a bit like www.bitcoinminer.net but for NXT. Thoughts on how to monetise such a site (since it wouldn't be mine so would need revenue to make it worthwhile to create, and forging means there isn't the same kind of mining industry around NXT)?

Isn't someone working on a BannerCoin, or something like that, to monetize pageview time?
See here for a start. I have no idea how far along this is.
https://nxtforum.org/nxtventures/t-e-a-m-team-everybody-a-millionaire-gui-thread/msg24276/#msg24276
Also, there's the Cointropolis announcement-that-shall-not-be-named that will finally happen this week, I think at the London event.
https://nxtforum.org/general-discussion/literally-the-biggest-announcement-i-ever-made-dev-team/
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
I'm looking at pitching/starting a few ideas to raise NXT awareness. One is simply a third-party information site to be used as a kind of basic introduction, a bit like www.bitcoinminer.net but for NXT. Thoughts on how to monetise such a site (since it wouldn't be mine so would need revenue to make it worthwhile to create, and forging means there isn't the same kind of mining industry around NXT)?
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
Everyone is expecting the new release with enabled DGS, Alias trading and probably other juicy things. Hopefully we get it by the end of June, then it's a whole new level. It's like a game of Doom, you go from one level to another, monsters are more and more scary Smiley whereas with bitcoin and most of its forks you're stuck at Level 1 forever Smiley
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
NXT seems to be losing some steam, what's on the agenda in the next few business days to move things along?

The London PayExpo Wednesday and Thursday should provide some action.
https://nxtforum.org/payexpo-(london-june-11-12-2014)/

Also, James is back from his break, and I'm sure he'll be providing some excitement.

Oh boy oh boy! haha It is hard being a man into crypto when you have the mind of an excited 12 year old like me...
NXT seems to be losing some steam, what's on the agenda in the next few business days to move things along?

The London PayExpo Wednesday and Thursday should provide some action.
https://nxtforum.org/payexpo-(london-june-11-12-2014)/

Also, James is back from his break, and I'm sure he'll be providing some excitement.
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
legendary
Activity: 1462
Merit: 1025
i love Emerald (EMD)
Guys!

Remember IF you have funds on BTER because you daytrade or want to sell/have bought:

TAKE YOUR DAILY INTREST!

it is so sad, i have only 0.80 nxt on bter -> can no take interest
 Sad

OMG, this NXT crap still arround  Huh

OMG, this NXT crap permatroll still arround  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
Is Pinarello also back??  Grin

He might come back with BrianNowhere later Wink
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!
Is Pinarello also back??  Grin
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

guys, Emule is back to save Nxt!!!   Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1004

Yes, he's back!
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
Guys!

Remember IF you have funds on BTER because you daytrade or want to sell/have bought:

TAKE YOUR DAILY INTREST!

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
can someone please take a look at my post in this other thread?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7214809
tnx in advance
Activity: 232
Merit: 100

Green candle at Bter.
Activity: 380
Merit: 275
OMG, Emule, we missed you - our own resident troll. Our cute cuddly Emo is the best thing that ever happened to Nxt. Can't wait for the MS Paint Price Charts.

Ok, do your thing. I have BTC in BTER and my mouse on the buy button. I don't know if it's possible, but if you really work hard, maybe you can even get CFB to comeback on BCT, but you have to do your best.
Activity: 351
Nxt at Bitcoin2014 video summary:

http://youtu.be/ni1vduR9nys

This is really nice!!It motivates us all!!
Thanks!
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
For anyone who isn't aware, Emule is Nxt's most persistent troll on the 2600+ page megathread  Grin He has a long history with Nxt.

Permadoom monger, credits include taking credit for any dips in price due to his selling (like the last one from $100m Emule?  Wink ), questioning the sexuality of other user's mothers, incorrectly predicting Nxt will go to 0.000031 at every dip and being Come-from-Beyond's favourite  Grin

Don't worry, he is harmless.

Jump to: