Author

Topic: | Nxt | Blockchain Platform | Proof of Stake | Official - page 376. (Read 941260 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
so good luck.

Thanks, you're a true gent. And to you too.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Can someone point me to the original Nxt IPO thread? Specifically, is it documented somewhere how much the initial stakes have been sold for? Thanks.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-nxt-descendant-of-bitcoin-303898

This is very telling, let's see where you go with this Cheesy

Allow me to illustrate it:

I don't follow. Can you explain?
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
NXT is about a small group of scammers who created and divided 1 billion NXT coins at practically no costs and are now sucking any dick required to make the
price of coins they own go to to sky eventualy making them - yes, those same lamers - the rulling elite of this planet. Why not join them and suck dicks together
for a while, it all might be worth it if only for a while, until someone comes and put an end to your misery lives? I have joined not to suck dicks but enjoy the
show, there will be a price to join the show and it will surely be in NXT so hey do not call me a profiter! I belive show will be fun to watch - from a safe distance.

Sincerely yours NXT-er subSTRATA, the most banned person is a short and pathetic history of shitty NXT forum.  Grin

Just on the off-chance anyone was tempted to pay any attention to this, subSTRATA was banned from the NXTforum for threatening one of the other forum members - someone who has worked as hard as anyone to bring NXT into the mainstream.

Once and if I ever decide to physical harm anyone involved into cryptocoin communities it will not be announced anywhere, especially not on a public forum.
That actualy makes sense if you have a brain but since hardly anyone here or at that shitty NXT forum don't have one of course you panicked like chickens.

You have no powers over me here, fuck off.

Just to clarify the situation to those who missed it, a guy known as a scammer now running supposedly successful NXT businesses (belive that if you are dumb)
started sending me PMs with minor insults ("keyboard warrior" and so on) and wanted to up the debate to a phone call. I upped that to maybe a visit in RL on
forum and then chickens went crazy. Basically, a cocksucker, scammer, low-life and the last person on The Earth you should trust but cheered within a NXT
community (many still unskinned sheeps there) and his scammy and / or dumb friends chickened out and used "a threat" as an excuse to ban me but the real
reason was merely telling the truth, as few others on shitty NXT forum noticed.

Convince me that you are something other than a homophobic neanderthal asshole with an ax to grind. Waiting...
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
As far as i know this thread is self-moderated...where is Damelon when we need him!!1  Angry

Deleting my posts here, at place you NXT-ers despise so much but need it badly - ohh, cruel destiny - will result in even more posts that will hurt NXT.

BTW subSTRy, how is going your AMAZING AND ADDICTIVE game Turtle?

Did you get your completely deserved bounty paid?  Grin

BTC version is doing just fine, already received enough donations through previous version that I don't have to think about money neccessary to pay hosting
for a lifetime or ask for more donations. NXT version is removed since NXT faggots played it extenssively but no one donated anything - not even 1 NXT - even
after a week or so. Basically, NXT went from the idea of distributing bounty coins to those who help NXT to distributing nothing in quite a short period of time,
just pathetic and sure, there were consequences. You have lost dozen of graphic designers and many others and you will lose everyone except scammers and
complete idiots so good luck.

http://btc.cryptoturtle.com
Activity: 226
Merit: 100

Substrata I find the behaviour of Cointropolis also very suspicious but your behaviour especially after your ban is just childish. Just calm down and criticise without insulting or even threathening people.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!
As far as i know this thread is self-moderated...where is Damelon when we need him!!1  Angry

Deleting my posts here, at place you NXT-ers despise so much but need it badly - ohh, cruel destiny - will result in even more posts that will hurt NXT.

BTW subSTRy, how is going your AMAZING AND ADDICTIVE game Turtle?

Did you get your completely deserved bounty paid?  Grin
legendary

legendary
Activity: 952
Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!
As far as i know this thread is self-moderated...where is Damelon when we need him!!1  Angry
legendary
Yes, check that thread from the 1st page and then check http://87.230.14.1/nxt/nxt.cgi?action=4000&aea=17321741837176104160&switch=2 to understand how
that one minor scam went. I already got my popcorn in expectations of bigger one and then highly likely a major one. There will be "blood" and it seems there is
nothing I can do about it, sorry - scumbag moderators are keep on banning me for shitty NXT forum so don't point finger at me once you end up with less coins.

If you don't know who is CoinTropololis_JustaBit you better do some research now!
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
NXT is about a small group of scammers who created and divided 1 billion NXT coins at practically no costs and are now sucking any dick required to make the
price of coins they own go to to sky eventualy making them - yes, those same lamers - the rulling elite of this planet. Why not join them and suck dicks together
for a while, it all might be worth it if only for a while, until someone comes and put an end to your misery lives? I have joined not to suck dicks but enjoy the
show, there will be a price to join the show and it will surely be in NXT so hey do not call me a profiter! I belive show will be fun to watch - from a safe distance.

Sincerely yours NXT-er subSTRATA, the most banned person is a short and pathetic history of shitty NXT forum.  Grin

Just on the off-chance anyone was tempted to pay any attention to this, subSTRATA was banned from the NXTforum for threatening one of the other forum members - someone who has worked as hard as anyone to bring NXT into the mainstream.

Once and if I ever decide to physical harm anyone involved into cryptocoin communities it will not be announced anywhere, especially not on a public forum.
That actualy makes sense if you have a brain but since hardly anyone here or at that shitty NXT forum don't have one of course you panicked like chickens.

Just to clarify the situation to those who missed it, a guy known as a scammer now running supposedly successful NXT businesses (belive that if you are dumb)
started sending me PMs with minor insults ("keyboard warrior" and so on) and wanted to up the debate to a phone call. I upped that to maybe a visit in RL on
forum and then chickens went crazy. Basically, a cocksucker, scammer, low-life and the last person on The Earth you should trust but cheered within a NXT
community (many still unskinned sheeps there) and his scammy and / or dumb friends chickened out and used "a threat" as an excuse to ban me but the real

https://nxtforum.org/assets-board/official-cointropolis-launch-1pm-today-us-eastern/100/

Thread speaks for itself.
legendary

legendary

Cheesy
legendary

legendary

Activity: 912
Merit: 1021
If you don’t believe, why are you here?
Has anyone successfully created an iPhone app for NXT?

I tried iNXT, pretty sure it doesn't work.
legendary

Activity: 500
Merit: 501
http://digitalcoin.org/
Please excuse the noob questions...

I held about 10,000 nxt and forged for a month but generated nothing.

I think I understand that forging success depends on amount on nxt held, the amount of time it's been held, and client uptime. Is this correct and is that it?  Do other factors like cpu, memory, or bandwidth have any bearing? Also, if I'm correct that uptime is a factor, do short periods of downtime to update the nxt client impact forging?

TT
legendary
Activity: 1554
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Can someone point me to the original Nxt IPO thread? Specifically, is it documented somewhere how much the initial stakes have been sold for? Thanks.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-nxt-descendant-of-bitcoin-303898

This is very telling, let's see where you go with this Cheesy

Allow me to illustrate it:

http://www.fearlessformulafeeder.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/bang-head-on-wall.jpg
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
NSC token helps offset the cost of forging, hopefully large stakeholders keep buying up NSC tokens for a while.
Jump to: