Author

Topic: | Nxt | Blockchain Platform | Proof of Stake | Official - page 385. (Read 941260 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
I missed it but...

The standard fee for Nxt will also be lowered in the next release. Wesley said so much in the weekly hang out with Tai Zen.

Something else to look forward too  Grin

I am looking forward to that. The current fee is just way too high, psychologically and financially.

PS: I transfered 100kNXT today and had a weak moment and sent with the "standard" 100 NXT fee.... motherfucker was I angry with myself...

I hope the drop is to .01. That seems to be the fee with most coins. I know that this is the ONLY money that will be given for forging since no new coins are mined but the only people forging probably know that forging isn't really making the rich.

NSC are forged with every block found, and those NSC go for 10-30 NXT, so forging is very profitable at this moment!

So, even if that is true, the transfer fee can be lower and it won't affect the NSC if I understand what it is.

exactly! That is also a reason why I promote the fee reduction so much since months..

Do I sense some jumping on of the band wagon going on? Cheesy

NSC has only been around a couple of weeks, just after AE launch Smiley
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Yea people seem to forget the NSC Smiley

The NS what now? What is that and what sets it's value?

It a coin on the Asset Exchange which gets paid every week, for every block you acquire one NSC.

NSC has a value of 11 NXT I believe atm

It has been made to promote forging.

Every one can buy NSC and promote forging or gain NXT by speculative trading.

Thanks. Yes, after posting me message I remembered what it was, and that the NXT transfer fee won't in any way affect the value of the NSC. Heck, the fee could even be lower as long as the NSC is there right? Later as more transfers are done the block reward will be higher because it will have more transaction fees per block.
Trphy.io

It a coin on the Asset Exchange which gets paid every week, for every block you acquire one NSC.

NSC has a value of 11 NXT I believe atm

It has been made to promote forging.

Every one can buy NSC and promote forging or gain NXT by speculative trading.
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
I missed it but...

The standard fee for Nxt will also be lowered in the next release. Wesley said so much in the weekly hang out with Tai Zen.

I am looking forward to that. The current fee is just way too high, psychologically and financially.

PS: I transfered 100kNXT today and had a weak moment and sent with the "standard" 100 NXT fee.... motherfucker was I angry with myself...

I hope the drop is to .01. That seems to be the fee with most coins. I know that this is the ONLY money that will be given for forging since no new coins are mined but the only people forging probably know that forging isn't really making the rich.

NSC are forged with every block found, and those NSC go for 10-30 NXT, so forging is very profitable at this moment!

So, even if that is true, the transfer fee can be lower and it won't affect the NSC if I understand what it is.

exactly! That is also a reason why I promote the fee reduction so much since months..
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
legendary
I missed it but...

legendary

Trphy.io
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
I missed it but...

legendary
I missed it but...

legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
I missed it but...

I missed it but...

Something else to look forward too  Grin
Activity: 1110
Merit: 534
NXTblocks.info down?

No at least not for me it seems super fast!
Activity: 585
NXTblocks.info down?
Anyone could sum up to me the recent prise rise's reasons? Something new happened recently?

Just a perfect storm brewing. And it was a first gush of wind, nothing particularly interesting, same old, like any perfect storm Smiley

Perfect storm is actually a pretty good way of putting it.
I don't know details but I think it could be summarised something like "Step change in awareness, usability and availability very soon, plus the normal crypto speculation pump that happens when any market moves unexpectedly."

At the risk of fanning the flames of speculation...

*snip*
and
*snip*

I was going to post the links but changed my mind, I think that actually would be fanning the flames. If you look around nxtforum, there are some popular announcement threads.

There are 3-4 big announcements coming, the first one next week. No-one knows what they are but they are big and the companies involved need to get their "ducks in a row".

Additionally, the launch of the Digital Goods Store, Alias Trading confirmed for the next release and possibly Monetary System and a cool new skin.

Whether they are big enough to justify the rise, who knows  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
Anyone could sum up to me the recent prise rise's reasons? Something new happened recently?

Just a perfect storm brewing. And it was a first gush of wind, nothing particularly interesting, same old, like any perfect storm Smiley

Perfect storm is actually a pretty good way of putting it.
I don't know details but I think it could be summarised something like "Step change in awareness, usability and availability very soon, plus the normal crypto speculation pump that happens when any market moves unexpectedly."
Activity: 336
Merit: 260

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Jump to: