Pages:
Author

Topic: | Nxt | Blockchain Platform | Proof of Stake | Official - page 41. (Read 941260 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Guys Is Bittrex support Snapshot ?
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
As expected the price is dropping before the snapshot. it will dump more harder tommorow with ignis.
I sold my all.

Can someone explain to me why someone would dump before the snapshot?

Big whales trying to buy cheap NXT. On poloniex they dumped to 7900 and put a huge buy wall of 80BTC and buy all the NXT from 7900 to 8700. They are acumulating this last hours all they can.

No, they are dumping but trying to make you think it is not a dump it is a decoy.

But it is a big dump on the way and i advise you to stay out of it.

Fake sell orders.

Are they sure to have enough time to move NXT on wallet after gathering all possible coins?
Activity: 36
the website https://nxt.org is down...  Huh

I can’t open nxt and nxt.jelurida.com too.i think it may down by people who checking their wallet for ignis and people that want to move their nxt to exchanges  before price drop.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
I think so much people will hate nxt after the fork..
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
can anyone tell  me if I would keep my NXT on the wallet only  on time of snapshot  and after I can take it back to  exchange or I should keep it till Jan 1st?
U can send it on exchange right after snapshot. after 1-st Jan U'll get Ignis
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022
As expected the price is dropping before the snapshot. it will dump more harder tommorow with ignis.
I sold my all.

Big whales trying to buy cheap NXT. On poloniex they dumped to 7900 and put a huge buy wall of 80BTC and buy all the NXT from 7900 to 8700. They are acumulating this last hours all they can.

No, they are dumping but trying to make you think it is not a dump it is a decoy.

Fake sell orders.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
I sold my all.

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022
I sold my all.

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

I don't have any kind of loading issue right now it's working smoothly for me. If it was down before but it's back online so you can get access there without any problem.
Activity: 6
I sold my all.

Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Activity: 406
Merit: 121
I sold my all.
Activity: 10
can anyone tell  me if I would keep my NXT on the wallet only  on time of snapshot  and after I can take it back to  exchange or I should keep it till Jan 1st?

after snapshot if you want can sell all NXT if any exchange don't freeze trading, maybe after snap NXT go really down and back up again.........nobody know
Activity: 35
Activity: 36
I cant open my online wallet(nxt.jelurida.com).the webpage dont open at all.I think the snapshot make website down.is that just my problem?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
As far as i know there is none but anyone knows a platform i can short nxt?

It would be very easy profit 1-2 days. But it seems there is none.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Looking forward to this - finally, Am I mistaken or was this snapshot supposed to happen earlier in the year? either way, its a great project that I have been keeping tabs on. But I just have some recolection f a snapshot supposed to happen in September or October.

It will be different on each exchanger. Mine (bitcoin.co.id) will freeze it on 6 hours before and after the snapshot at block 1636363
But sell and buy can still happen.  But on bittrex, they also freeze the buy and sell, not only send and withdraw.
Activity: 303
Merit: 250
Looking forward to this - finally, Am I mistaken or was this snapshot supposed to happen earlier in the year? either way, its a great project that I have been keeping tabs on. But I just have some recolection f a snapshot supposed to happen in September or October.
Activity: 644
Merit: 272
What is the height of the snapshot? What time will be the specific time? Which time zone is the time?

-Ignis Snapshot at block height 1636363, you can check the aproximate countdown here
https://www.ardorplatform.org/ardor-timeline/ardor-genesis-snapshot-ignis or https://www.nxter.org/

have a nice afternoon

Hmm, why is each webpage show different countdowns? One is showing 20h, the other 15h. Which one is more correct?
Pages:
Jump to: