Pages:
Author

Topic: | Nxt | Blockchain Platform | Proof of Stake | Official - page 44. (Read 941260 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
After ignis, im expecting ardor to rise and nxt to drop back, is this likely?
Nxt is for sure to drop after the snapshot.
We just don't know how much will it be.

HI GUYS before jump any to conclusion just think why after snapshot price will immediately drop because if it is happen then ignis price will be drop immediately and you will receive ignis on 28th December  but you  will not be able to trade before 2nd jan 2018 because they are launch ignis platform launch in jan 2 2018 not 28th December on 28th December you will received ignis token  but  it will be locked until 2nd jan 2018.
Activity: 394
Merit: 104
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
can i sell my nxt balance and get btc on official wallet of nxt?

what is better if yes ... to sell it in bittrex or in official wallet?... i think it will be crazy sell in bittrex ( only limit orders) after snapshot

Yes, there is shapeshift and changelly exchanges implemented right in the client.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Nxt is for sure to drop after the snapshot.
We just don't know how much will it be.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0

Very likely, since Ardor blockchain starts on January 1
Activity: 142
can i sell my nxt balance and get btc on official wallet of nxt?

what is better if yes ... to sell it in bittrex or in official wallet?... i think it will be crazy sell in bittrex ( only limit orders) after snapshot
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
Nxt isn't available on Bitfinex or on Binance. Is Bitrex the only main alternative? In which case it'll be impossible to buy as they're not accepting new registrations! Grr!
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
I can find me in all the people who say that NXT will drop after the 28th but if you get the half of your NXT account in free IGNIS what is in the future now worth 3,62 how bad can it be? Or I am thinking wrong?

Your variant is one of the most popular! Be lucky bro! Wink
Activity: 8
I can find me in all the people who say that NXT will drop after the 28th but if you get the half of your NXT account in free IGNIS what is in the future now worth 3,62 how bad can it be? Or I am thinking wrong?

Is there any news between Poloniex and NXT to get free ignis? Only 3 days left..
still no any news. It's a pity - I have no bittrex account yet
Merit: 100
Is there any news between Poloniex and NXT to get free ignis? Only 3 days left..

Heard rumours on Twitter that they will announce support in 24 hours.
Activity: 101
Activity: 55
Any1 know at what Blockchain Height the snapshot (Ignis airdrop) will happen?
 Huh

All Nxt communication channels write about it already, but I spent 1 sec for you: https://www.jelurida.com/
Thanks, sharing:
"...in a snapshot to be taken on Dec 28th, at block 1636363"
Activity: 79
Where can I find a working block explorer for NXT? I tried all the old ones but it seems that they are not working.
Activity: 45
Hey guys! Tried to send coins from wallet to exchange but every time getting error : Unknown account. Can anybody advise me what is wrong?
Activity: 1
I have a problem with the passphrase.
I entered the nxt account by means of the recipient address, but when i want to sent coin out of it as soon as i insert the passphrase
it says : incorrect passphrase". i am pretty sure that the passphrase is the correct one.
I have to say that this account is a founded one but i havent done any outgoing transaction jet in order to secure the account.

Does anybody had the same problem?
Could anybody help me? Give me some hint?

thanks
It is so sad that you can't short anything in crypto. Shorting nxt on 28th would make a great profit.

It may even come back to 800-900 sats, where it used to be before ignis thing.

Will it be that bad? That's like more than 10 times of the current price but yeah
If we could short anything in crypto, NXT would be the best thing to short after the snapshot.

However i don't think NXT is that bad, just that their opponent like Waves/ETH has better blockchain/platform  Tongue

Actually when ETH came by I thought that if NXT wouldn't upgrade soon they'd be dead. Yet here we are, NXT still has significant capitalization and is still kickin.

Hopefully this new update would bring NXT back in the spotlight.

That is long time ago. Nxt has missed the best opportunity to become No. 2.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
It is so sad that you can't short anything in crypto. Shorting nxt on 28th would make a great profit.

It may even come back to 800-900 sats, where it used to be before ignis thing.

Will it be that bad? That's like more than 10 times of the current price but yeah
If we could short anything in crypto, NXT would be the best thing to short after the snapshot.

However i don't think NXT is that bad, just that their opponent like Waves/ETH has better blockchain/platform  Tongue

Actually when ETH came by I thought that if NXT wouldn't upgrade soon they'd be dead. Yet here we are, NXT still has significant capitalization and is still kickin.

Hopefully this new update would bring NXT back in the spotlight.
Damn, i wish i had stayed on the next when i had some at 700.

This pump is so crazy, the biggest volume on bittrex, but now it's too late to get in
Sure, that is crazy.
I am not sure if it will go any higher, since there are several days before the snapshot.
Pages:
Jump to: