Pages:
Author

Topic: | Nxt | Blockchain Platform | Proof of Stake | Official - page 45. (Read 941260 times)

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Damn, i wish i had stayed on the next when i had some at 700.

This pump is so crazy, the biggest volume on bittrex, but now it's too late to get in
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
It is so sad that you can't short anything in crypto. Shorting nxt on 28th would make a great profit.

It may even come back to 800-900 sats, where it used to be before ignis thing.

Will it be that bad? That's like more than 10 times of the current price but yeah
If we could short anything in crypto, NXT would be the best thing to short after the snapshot.

However i don't think NXT is that bad, just that their opponent like Waves/ETH has better blockchain/platform  Tongue

It was dropping constantly before ignis and after ignis there won't be any reason not to back to that prices.

But of course it is crypto and you can't predict everything. It's just my guess.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
It is so sad that you can't short anything in crypto. Shorting nxt on 28th would make a great profit.

Will it be that bad? That's like more than 10 times of the current price but yeah
If we could short anything in crypto, NXT would be the best thing to short after the snapshot.

However i don't think NXT is that bad, just that their opponent like Waves/ETH has better blockchain/platform  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1055
Few months ago i funded i opened an nxt account and i funded it with a certain number of nxt. I also wrote down the passphrase of that account.
Today i entered the account by means of the phassprase but i was surprised when i saw that tha balance was 0 an moreover it appeared the following
phrase : "when funding your account for the first time you can increase security by also proving your public key which is edc56ff678h45ffdd332245........etc. 
and then : valildate phassphrase.  But when i tryed to validate, it displayed incorrect passphrase (the same that i used to enter the account)

Does somebody know what the problem is?  Have i lost my nxt?

I thought that even if somebody robbed them i should have seen the thransaction towards another account in the history of transaction.

Do i have to download the blockchain?

thanks in advance if somebody could help me to solve this issue?

Try variations of your pass phrase. Even the slightest typo will lead to a totally different account ID!
Have you typed it manually or did you copy&paste it? Try caps lock as well. Good luck!
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
Any1 know at what Blockchain Height the snapshot (Ignis airdrop) will happen?
 Huh

All Nxt communication channels write about it already, but I spent 1 sec for you: https://www.jelurida.com/
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Any1 know at what Blockchain Height the snapshot (Ignis airdrop) will happen?
 Huh
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
NXT reached the upper trendline in the chart below. Breakout confirmed, i am going to add more NXT to my bag. This could be the sickest bullrun this year. 12.28 will IGNIS airdrop for all NXT holders.
I knew there would be some bullrun before snapshot. I didn't expect it would be so big.
NXT is performing exactly according the predictions. We will see a sick bullrun up to 28th December with a possible target of 20000 Satoshi.
I made a huge mistake by selling 2/3 of my Nxt/Ardr at around 10k.
Damn it!
After the snapshot, its price will come down again, you know, everyone can not sell at the highest point, in such a fiery market, please take your profit to find a second NXT
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
NXT reached the upper trendline in the chart below. Breakout confirmed, i am going to add more NXT to my bag. This could be the sickest bullrun this year. 12.28 will IGNIS airdrop for all NXT holders.
I knew there would be some bullrun before snapshot. I didn't expect it would be so big.
NXT is performing exactly according the predictions. We will see a sick bullrun up to 28th December with a possible target of 20000 Satoshi.
I made a huge mistake by selling 2/3 of my Nxt/Ardr at around 10k.
Damn it!
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Activity: 289
Merit: 100
Help, NXT is now over $2!

Im assuming this is because of the IGNIS snapshot, but how much will it get dumped by after the airdrop?

It will be dropped just like Einsteinium -50% in 15 minutes.
Will it happen that way? It is possible if Bitcoin continues to fall.
Activity: 3

Im assuming this is because of the IGNIS snapshot, but how much will it get dumped by after the airdrop?

It will be dropped just like Einsteinium -50% in 15 minutes.
Activity: 40
Few months ago i funded i opened an nxt account and i funded it with a certain number of nxt. I also wrote down the passphrase of that account.
Today i entered the account by means of the phassprase but i was surprised when i saw that tha balance was 0 an moreover it appeared the following
phrase : "when funding your account for the first time you can increase security by also proving your public key which is edc56ff678h45ffdd332245........etc. 
and then : valildate phassphrase.  But when i tryed to validate, it displayed incorrect passphrase (the same that i used to enter the account)

Does somebody know what the problem is?  Have i lost my nxt?

I thought that even if somebody robbed them i should have seen the thransaction towards another account in the history of transaction.

Do i have to download the blockchain?

thanks in advance if somebody could help me to solve this issue?
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001

Activity: 53
Merit: 10
Can some one tell me how ignis will be debited to my NXT wallet? Do i need to do anything? or just hold my NXT coins in my wallet, and ignis will be debited automatically?

Yeap as far as I understood it will be debited automatically from your wallet.
Activity: 277
Can some one tell me how ignis will be debited to my NXT wallet? Do i need to do anything? or just hold my NXT coins in my wallet, and ignis will be debited automatically?
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
People were saying that 7700 could be the limit. And we are there now. When this shit will hit the fan we will all be happy
Community is growing fast also. So its time to relax and enjoy
It was 9900 just now.
It is really unbelievable.
People are so desperate to got accumulate Nxt the Dec 28.
But shouldn't Ardor moon as well?

Ardor will probably moon after the snapshot, when people will transfer funds from NXT to Ardor before the launch on January first

Definitely, Ardr will skyrocket. Maybe it will happen later, just before the snapshot.

How do U think, is it good idea to buy some Ardor before snapshot and will it grow after the 1st january?
legendary
if next is 0.00013966 what will the ignis price be? 0.00013966*2=0.00027932?

Nope, it is independent of nxt price. The market will set what will it be. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ignis/ it is future and highly speculative but it is showing something. But i really advise not to count on it.
Pages:
Jump to: