Pages:
Author

Topic: | Nxt | Blockchain Platform | Proof of Stake | Official - page 43. (Read 941260 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Guys, how do I get airdrop scheduled for 28th on Bittrex? I do not want to create hard wallet.
Activity: 298
Merit: 253
PRESS RELEASE

*** Introducing a gate between the EURO and the Ardor ecosystem to allow companies to adopt the blockchain technology without friction ***

The Ardor ecosystem makes one step further to the implementation of the Blockchain technology for small and medium companies. Jelurida, has partnered with Ardorgate to deliver an Ardor based Euro pegged child chain token named AEUR.

The new AEUR token provides quick and simple entry point into the crypto world using Euro. Each AEUR token will always equal exactly 1€ and this is guaranteed and backed by by Ardorgate, which has partnered with MISTERTANGO bank (www.mistertango.com) as the payment processor.

Using the AEUR token users can trade assets on the Ardor platform and easily exchange into ARDR or child chain coin/token.

“I decided to start this project because I see huge potential on eliminating additional steps, when people exchange crypto to fiat, sell items for crypto, doing ICO, etc. Thanks to Ardorgate many use cases will become available making them faster and easier”, says Martynas Bacevicius (@martis), one of the loyal members of the Ardor and Nxt community, Blockchain Engineer and Founder of Ardorgate.

“The entry point into NXT has always been a problem for our European customers, using the AEUR Ardor child chain we now have a simple solution to convert between the EURO and our tokens. We are excited to work with Ardorgate to deliver the best user experience in the blockchain industry”, says Lior Yaffe Co-founder and Managing Director at Jelurida.

wow, this is big news. sending fiat to one of the few trustworthy exchanges and then buying btc only to send them elsewhere to buy an altcoin is so inconvenient. Great way to fix that through a Euro-pegged currency.

Yeah, as an European I really like that 😀

Will there be KYC documents required for this like scans of passports and drivers licenses?

I can't imagine neither Ardorgate or MISTERTANGO bank not requiring KYC document submission.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
I cannt uderstand until now, why Poloniex doesnt support snapshot Sad
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
For users, who bought scam/fake JLRDA (future Ignis): https://medium.com/@lyaffe/dealing-with-scammers-3201917e2ac3
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
It's a pity. many people were waiting NXT at 3$ and it could be the such price, but unfortunatly went down when BTC began to grow
Activity: 196
PRESS RELEASE

*** Introducing a gate between the EURO and the Ardor ecosystem to allow companies to adopt the blockchain technology without friction ***

The Ardor ecosystem makes one step further to the implementation of the Blockchain technology for small and medium companies. Jelurida, has partnered with Ardorgate to deliver an Ardor based Euro pegged child chain token named AEUR.

The new AEUR token provides quick and simple entry point into the crypto world using Euro. Each AEUR token will always equal exactly 1€ and this is guaranteed and backed by by Ardorgate, which has partnered with MISTERTANGO bank (www.mistertango.com) as the payment processor.

Using the AEUR token users can trade assets on the Ardor platform and easily exchange into ARDR or child chain coin/token.

“I decided to start this project because I see huge potential on eliminating additional steps, when people exchange crypto to fiat, sell items for crypto, doing ICO, etc. Thanks to Ardorgate many use cases will become available making them faster and easier”, says Martynas Bacevicius (@martis), one of the loyal members of the Ardor and Nxt community, Blockchain Engineer and Founder of Ardorgate.

“The entry point into NXT has always been a problem for our European customers, using the AEUR Ardor child chain we now have a simple solution to convert between the EURO and our tokens. We are excited to work with Ardorgate to deliver the best user experience in the blockchain industry”, says Lior Yaffe Co-founder and Managing Director at Jelurida.

wow, this is big news. sending fiat to one of the few trustworthy exchanges and then buying btc only to send them elsewhere to buy an altcoin is so inconvenient. Great way to fix that through a Euro-pegged currency.

Yeah, as an European I really like that 😀
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

I advise people to sell not buy right now.

Notice NXT went from .05 to $2 in about a month before snapshot ?

I sold 90% of my NXT at $2.00 bought at .50. It's at $1.50 now. Smart people are selling while its up. ICO was 2.5 IGNIS for ONE NXT. NXT was .05 - .15 at that time.... Math is not in anyone's favor who is buying now for "free" IGNIS. Early ICO people paid about .02 to max of around .06 per IGNIS....

Every one will scramble trying to dump their NXT as to spirals down to sub $1.00 QUICK......    IGNIS Futures on HBTC means nothing.  Look at tiny volume.  It could hit exchange and be .05 for all we know.  Probably .15-.25 atleast but who really knows.  I feel bad for those left holding the NXT bags at a big loss.

No FUD just trying to help people who will listen. I made lots of profit on NXT this month. I have a lot into ARDR now. Kept a little bag of 500 NXT for the heck of it and a few hundred "free IGNIS".  Then again I am only paying $1.00 per IGNIS not $4 like some are paying hoping to break even in the short term.

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
snapshot will be taken at block 1636363, current block 1633844 you still have a time for participated in airdrop Ignis
just buy NXT and store it on own wallet or exchange that support for hard fork Smiley
Activity: 21
Few dumped Nxt thinking the snapshot was taken on the 25th. The actual snapshot is on Dec 28th at block 1636363. Once they realize their stupidity, the price is going to go up again. Last chance to buy some Nxt at these super low levels.
legendary
Guys how can we know absolute snapshot time? For example at 28 December, can I understand snapshot is ok or not? If so how?
Is there any one know?

Is it so hard to check few posts just above yours?
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Guys how can we know absolute snapshot time? For example at 28 December, can I understand snapshot is ok or not? If so how?
Is there any one know?
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
PRESS RELEASE

legendary
PRESS RELEASE

Activity: 101
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Damn, i wish i had stayed on the next when i had some at 700.

This pump is so crazy, the biggest volume on bittrex, but now it's too late to get in

Well it seems its not to late to get onboard 😀
Some people might even start selling their NXT before the snapshot
I have much less Nxt than I used to.
Anyway, I think I should be happy with what I have now.
Activity: 210

This pump is so crazy, the biggest volume on bittrex, but now it's too late to get in

YUP ALL IDIOT CURRENTLY PUMPING BTC TO GET 1 BITCOIN GOD FREE WHICH IS VERY SMALL AMOUNT ALL LARGE HOLDER OF BTC GET ONLY PROFIT LIKE ROGER VER I AM SURE PRICE WILL BE AT LEAST 3 TO 4 TIMES WHEN BTC GOD FORK IS OVER WHICH IS 118 BLOCKS ALWAYS THOSE SON OF BITCH CAN ESTIMATE AND CALCULATE AS PER WEBSITE IT SHOULD BE LAUNCH YESTERDAY BUT NOW IT WILL BE LAUNCH TOMORROW
Activity: 196

Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
After ignis, im expecting ardor to rise and nxt to drop back, is this likely?
Nxt is for sure to drop after the snapshot.
We just don't know how much will it be.

HI GUYS before jump any to conclusion just think why after snapshot price will immediately drop because if it is happen then ignis price will be drop immediately and you will receive ignis on 28th December  but you  will not be able to trade before 2nd jan 2018 because they are launch ignis platform launch in jan 2 2018 not 28th December on 28th December you will received ignis token  but  it will be locked until 2nd jan 2018.

Many people are expecting NXT to drop after the screen shot because some of these people just want a share of Ignis. But I think it is still worth it. Ignis is worth 4 USD which is even worth it even if it drops to $2 to $3.

There is no doubt it will drop after snapshot.
The logic is very simple, just like what happened to bitcoin with BCH fork.
Activity: 868
Merit: 506
After ignis, im expecting ardor to rise and nxt to drop back, is this likely?
Nxt is for sure to drop after the snapshot.
We just don't know how much will it be.

HI GUYS before jump any to conclusion just think why after snapshot price will immediately drop because if it is happen then ignis price will be drop immediately and you will receive ignis on 28th December  but you  will not be able to trade before 2nd jan 2018 because they are launch ignis platform launch in jan 2 2018 not 28th December on 28th December you will received ignis token  but  it will be locked until 2nd jan 2018.

Many people are expecting NXT to drop after the screen shot because some of these people just want a share of Ignis. But I think it is still worth it. Ignis is worth 4 USD which is even worth it even if it drops to $2 to $3.
Pages:
Jump to: